Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The bottom is hot

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Just because you and your kd treat people like **** unless they give u a free win and then say omg u guys so good how do we act like you, doesnt mean most kds will respond that way. Sure there might be a response like you suggest, and then you threaten to hit them, they keep talking **** back....and that goes on for a while and then Eds kd gets the support he needs to GB. My response to Ed was that while he got treated like **** theres other ways to handle it than just a GB. We tried that with your kd Acres, they refused to be reasonable/apologize before we started GBing you.
    Ohhh wow. Guess I hit a nerve there... sorry man I was just honestly saying I was humored by your post. Calm down man its a text based game.

Edit: page 50!!!! Woooo
    Last edited by Aces; 20-11-2015 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by jo.t.reid View Post
    Bring it on.

Uncle Ed, ignore Khronos.. he's trolling ;)

... is that libel?
    Actually, it could be. ;p but idk but in the case of Uncle Ed posts it is clear libel. He ruffly said this "18 guys are on for the same time and sleep the same 4 hours" which is not true. The assertion we tried to to pk 3 of them is simple un-true, but he insists on claiming it is fact. As far as the banners go I thought them harmlessly funny but knowing they offended him, I apologize. Actually I sympathize with him a little bit, I know what its like to be an unexperienced monarch. More could be said, and pointed out, but since much of it already has been in this thread by others, I'm just going to stop here.
    #magi

Scribe
    PKs usually don't happen in close wars. They cost a lot of resources and time for the attacking kingdom and in a tight war they need those attacks for other things. So chances are if you get PKed you stayed over minimum time and were losing badly already. And then sometimes PKs happen because the hit province refuses/forgets things such as turning wizard production off, releasing enough troops to survive, asking for soldier aid to release etc.
    I didn't see the war so I don't know what actually led to the PKs.

If you think you are treated unfairly talk to people. Most kingdoms will help if they can ...if there are grounds for your complaint and they aren't currently involved in their own conflict.

Sometimes a banner is just a banner. Forum banter is part of wars and yes some take it a little too far. 9 times out of 10 though if you let them know you think it's hurtful they will stop and most likely apologize.

Post Fiend
    I have been nothing but honest here in the forum and in my conversations with you, Khrono. In fact, lets go over the conversation we had on whatsap.

Ed: U gotta understand ur fighting a newb kingdom this time. We are guessing how to handle u guys. Trust me, I got more guys crapping their pants over here than u guys do. lol
    Khrono: We are newbs as well. Both have won 3 wars.
    Ed: But you guys are the mighty ascension from the forums. we have read about ur exploits
    Khrono: What? lol Caught me off guard with that
    Ed: Isnt that u?
    Khrono: Yes we are ascension, I just done understand the forum reference.
    Ed: Maybe I confuse you with someone else
    Khrono: We are terrible, we've just played **** kds
    Ed: I am old with multiple head injuries. My apologies, I know I have heard ur name before. Maybe we warred.
    Khrono: I head ascension was an old warring kd. I was unaware of it when we chose the name. That's not us.

Now you have the nerve to call me libel? Remember, you said I was too honest during negotiations. That's the difference between you and me, Krono. I don't think a person can be too honest, and you think it is admirable to lie. You are an amazing liar Khrono, you had me truly believing you were a nice guy, and we would have a fun, respectful and well fought war. Let your kingdom know that you got 2 of my guys to quit the game, I am sure you will all get a good laugh out of that.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    PKs usually don't happen in close wars. They cost a lot of resources and time for the attacking kingdom and in a tight war they need those attacks for other things.
    Except there are still enough people who, when chained, will release down to 0 tpa, 0 dpa and then commence sending out all their elites to attack thinking they are invulnerable. Then they get kidnapped by attackers with 0.5 tpa down to 29 peasants and 3 ticks later they are dead. If you run a province without defenses just to be able to maintain 200 opa then it should not come as surprise if that province ends up dead IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    I have been nothing but honest here in the forum and in my conversations with you, Khrono. In fact, lets go over the conversation we had on whatsap.

Ed: U gotta understand ur fighting a newb kingdom this time. We are guessing how to handle u guys. Trust me, I got more guys crapping their pants over here than u guys do. lol
    Khrono: We are newbs as well. Both have won 3 wars.
    Ed: But you guys are the mighty ascension from the forums. we have read about ur exploits
    Khrono: What? lol Caught me off guard with that
    Ed: Isnt that u?
    Khrono: Yes we are ascension, I just done understand the forum reference.
    Ed: Maybe I confuse you with someone else
    Khrono: We are terrible, we've just played **** kds
    Ed: I am old with multiple head injuries. My apologies, I know I have heard ur name before. Maybe we warred.
    Khrono: I head ascension was an old warring kd. I was unaware of it when we chose the name. That's not us.

Now you have the nerve to call me libel? Remember, you said I was too honest during negotiations. That's the difference between you and me, Krono. I don't think a person can be too honest, and you think it is admirable to lie. You are an amazing liar Khrono, you had me truly believing you were a nice guy, and we would have a fun, respectful and well fought war. Let your kingdom know that you got 2 of my guys to quit the game, I am sure you will all get a good laugh out of that.
    You are having major issues here, you and I never talked on Whats App. I'm going to assume your thinking we talked on Whats app is an "honest" mistake, but then again your willingness to assume things + make false assertions and also your willingness to outright lie, leaves me feeling unable to be surprised at all, if you are not making an "honest" mistake. I will assume , however, its an honest mistake because I know you talked to someone in Whats App but it was not me, I do not currently have Whats App, and, have not for over an age. FWIW I use Telegram an app a lot like Whats app but the two do not communicate at all.

In any case your actions result in character defamation; that is the assumptions you make do, and the libel you spew does.
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 20-11-2015 at 16:50.
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Khrono, are you the Monarch of Ascension? Were you the Monarch when we warred? Because that is who I talked on WhatsApp with, so if that was not you I apologize for calling you a liar. What I mean to say was the monarch of Ascension is a liar.

Forum Addict
    Real or not, I would like to know which part of that mysterious WhatsApp convo was the lie?

Good thing I'm not involved in warring tier diplo talks, fighting over who has the worst kingdom to try and get a war win doesn't sound like fun at all.. lol. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Khrono, are you the Monarch of Ascension? Were you the Monarch when we warred? Because that is who I talked on WhatsApp with, so if that was not you I apologize for calling you a liar. What I mean to say was the monarch of Ascension is a liar.
    I am currently taking a break from monarchy, have been all age.
    #magi

Post Fiend
    well, that WhatsApp conversation was with your monarch. Can you admit that he lied to me?

I can imagine why you might think he lied to you, but as far as I know, he did not not lie to you (the WhatsAPP convo does not demonstrate lying).
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Ok, I think I will take jo's advice and just ignore you. You clearly are trolling.

Ok, I think I will take jo's advice and just ignore you. You clearly are trolling.
    More rude accusations, I am certainly not trolling. Your list of offenses against me grows and grows and now you have the nerve to assert I am trolling.
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 20-11-2015 at 17:15.
    #magi

If the shoe fits.....

As i see it persain needs to step down from his high horse. Even if the utopias self claimed top lawyers has done their investigation, I dont see this as clear "db". Shady maybe yes. Coins has 2 sides. I am not convinced yet.

We have warred spartans before it was no trouble. We lost, mainly cause we lacked same activity they had. I wasnt involved in any diplo then, but it was a clean and hard war. Spartans are war machines.

Thread Information