Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: The bottom is hot

Scribe
    Bart knows , ask him. we are nobody. Just a Ghetto you guys played dirty in the past. Lost Souls, and yea we know...

my mailbox in game is empty and my irc pm is full of threats.

Here is the thing, you wrong a kd by their definition. They check around if others agree. Others do agree and they decide to pour (for the sake of the argument) runny poop on your heads as retaliation. Now you get pissed and think that the others shouldnt have agreed because the poop you threw at divinity was infact 5% chocolate 95%poop!

Divinty and others disagree as they dont taste or smell any chocolate among the **** so they keep pouring running poop on you. All the while you are digging a hole in which the poop being poured on you is gathering.

And while divinity is washing off the 95% poop snd 5% chocolate mix you originally threw at them, You are getting more covered in poop...

In other words, make amends and move on. Or practice holding your breaths.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Bart knows , ask him. we are nobody. Just a Ghetto you guys played dirty in the past. Lost Souls, and yea we know...

Thanks for the heads up :) Good luck next age, buddy.
    Don't kill. Make peace.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Retailer View Post
    Here is the thing, you wrong a kd by their definition. They check around if others agree. Others do agree and they decide to pour (for the sake of the argument) runny poop on your heads as retaliation. Now you get pissed and think that the others shouldnt have agreed because the poop you threw at divinity was infact 5% chocolate 95%poop!

Divinty and others disagree as they dont taste or smell any chocolate among the **** so they keep pouring running poop on you. All the while you are digging a hole in which the poop being poured on you is gathering.

And while divinity is washing off the 95% poop snd 5% chocolate mix you originally threw at them, You are getting more covered in poop...

That was one of the more graphic posts aimed at Spartans (I think??) Yikes...!! :/
    Don't kill. Make peace.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jo.t.reid View Post
    Can anyone tell who are United We Stand, please?
    There a good warring kingdom.

Scribe
    we are? :) we try.

Joe...this won't change anything for next age, you guys have been harassing us since last age. I have told your leader numerous times to just stay away from me and my kingdom. We want nothing to do with y'all but he just keeps going and going. (not because we are scared but because if a kingdom plays us dirty we just avoid them like the plague they are)
    Here one of his latest unsolicited pms

<Heaven> glad my woman doesnt' play uto
    <Heaven> but does the things a woman should be doing

Joe...this won't change anything for next age, you guys have been harassing us since last age. I have told your leader numerous times to just stay away from me and my kingdom. We want nothing to do with y'all but he just keeps going and going. (not because we are scared but because if a kingdom plays us dirty we just avoid them like the plague they are)

Yikes! LOL
    #magi

Post Fiend

then dont be a ***** plundering kds during war prep. just because you were bigger that time you have no intentions of backing off? and when you accepted cf atlast just to break it a few ticks later and continued with hits?

Post Fiend

I've told my kingdom mates off multiple times for using sexist, homophobic, racist language in chat. Bart's about to get an earful from me.. ;)

... but that doesn't make your conduct earlier in the age right.
    Last edited by jo.t.reid; 22-11-2015 at 06:35.
    Don't kill. Make peace.

Scribe
    :) tagging helps, especially when news do not reflect a conflict ..

We did 2 random plunders into an untagged kingdom. We could have waved but we didn't because we don't make a habit of waving kingdoms smaller than us unless they give us reason.
    If after we accept a CF your leader, or any leader for that matter, starts making demands and when denied throws around threats and insults...you do the math ;)

Post Fiend
    :) tagging helps, especially when news do not reflect a conflict ..

We did 2 random plunders into an untagged kingdom. We could have waved but we didn't because we don't make a habit of waving kingdoms smaller than us unless they give us reason.
    If after we accept a CF your leader, or any leader for that matter, starts making demands and when denied throws around threats and insults...you do the math ;)
    Oh dear... Ofcourse you havent seen us in conflict because we were still prepping for it genius. And yea random plunder isnt the problem. Problem is you wont back off when we told you we were prepping for war. You went ***** mode. And here you are talking about us harassing you since last age? Pfft.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Retailer View Post

Quality post. Got me laughing.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Update on the conflict:
    1. Emeriti (as all expected) is using this supposed deal break to farm land from Spartans. They have switched their tactics from razes to trading our largest elves. Spartans are wondering when they are going to raze off the land as they promised?
    2. Dicks are sitting silent and doing nothing. Probably hope they can deflect negative attention towards Emeriti rather than themselves. They probably hope for a premature end to this conflict so they can declare Spartans afterwards.
    3. CP has stopped razing. Spartans are grateful and will not forget this.
    4. Lost Souls keep hitting into the war.
    Astonished that Emeriti would so blatantly use this conflict to just stack up land and vie for a higher position with Pandas. Again shows that ABS remains ABS. They got no sense of morality whatsoever and shamelessly display that here.

If emiriti keeps land is that a dealbreak? Will the uto police accept it? Can they show us logs where we can see that they have lost the acres ?

Who watches the watchmen ?

Post Fiend
    Since there is no deal between Emeriti and Spartans in any way since Spartans broke our eoa cf there is no obligation from Emeriti to raze any acres gained from this. Emeriti has on the other hand made inquiries to some kds involved in the conflict about dropping the acres gained during this conflict. Also, no matter how butthurt spartans are or how much whine and conditions they dream up, they will not have say in it.
    Last edited by Mithras; 22-11-2015 at 15:04.

Thread Information