Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: The bottom is hot

Post Fiend
    I had a conversation with a dude who is uto-forum perma banned.. this is a summary!

My abrupt departure is probably the cause of the breakdown in diplomacy.
    Diplo was carried about by both you and Child. Child at that time was the monarch. So there is no excuse.

But the kds are warring now, ironically with Spartans having the advantageous position.
    That's no irony, it's justice!

I don't even get why Spartans are complaining so much.
    Hipmunks gave you everything you could have hoped for.
    Well, according to our earlier agreement acre cap would be 43K with Spartans growing and Hipmunks dropping. Hipmunks would also give button.
    Later agreement was 48.4K for hipmunks 47.5K acre cap for Spartans, with Spartans GIVING the button. I'd say we got a worse deal than the initial one we made!
    Yes, we are in an advantangeous position but that's just because we pumped better and had Heaven made a plan for us both for prep and war (he always seems eager to help when he feels cheated!).
    Last edited by jo.t.reid; 20-10-2015 at 20:55.
    Don't kill. Make peace.

Postaholic
    I did no diplo other than "sure that sounds good." (I left around the time Heaven showed up and saved the day from your bad PR guy, who I'm assuming is the perma-banned guy)

I'm also in a retirement ghetto with Heaven currently and we get along great. Why do people take things so personally in this game? haha
    Last edited by Swagger; 20-10-2015 at 21:08.

Veteran
    war update? I am not sure the spartan TMs were taken deep enough to care a whole ton. Big hipmunk fae getting oped hard or did a lot of dragon slaying?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I did no diplo other than "sure that sounds good." (I left around the time Heaven showed up and saved the day from your bad PR guy, who I'm assuming is the perma-banned guy)

I'm also in a retirement ghetto with Heaven currently and we get along great. Why do people take things so personally in this game? haha
    lollll :D I'll be sure to pass on to, erm, that he's bad PR.

A lot of intra-kd diplo is gunna be required from you, Swagger ;)
    Don't kill. Make peace.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Until you tag up it just is you
    sounds like fun :p

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post

Retirement ghetto? You guys need to publicly state your retirements. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    You guys need to publicly state your retirements. Thank you.
    Think Brett Favre...

Postaholic
    That's the beauty of the ghetto life though, there is no diplomacy!

Regular
    No one can ever REALLY retire from utopia. It always draws you back in...

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Child View Post
    No one can ever REALLY retire from utopia. It always draws you back in...
    After all these guys are empty nesters and divorced they'll be back.
    I'm experiencing RL distractions that are hindering my drowning in the never never land of Utopia. I worked all my life to have no life and here it comes creeping back. Glasses, car, other car, help people move, take people to the doctor and then I'll be back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jo.t.reid View Post
    Well, according to our earlier agreement acre cap would be 43K with Spartans growing and Hipmunks dropping. Hipmunks would also give button.
    Later agreement was 48.4K for hipmunks 47.5K acre cap for Spartans, with Spartans GIVING the button. I'd say we got a worse deal than the initial one we made!
    Yes, we are in an advantangeous position but that's just because we pumped better and had Heaven made a plan for us both for prep and war (he always seems eager to help when he feels cheated!).
    Lets not forget that from 43k acre cap, LD was stopped after losing 1k acres only. So it moved on to 46k, but no LD happened instead growing happened. and later on dropping war, and finally acre cap of what you mentioned and sparta giving button instead. Apparently they dun wanna lose their acre advantage so LD was stopped despite the deals made. :(

Post Demon
    WTF do you people make such ridiculous deals for

Veteran
    Their whining and complaining about us hitting them when they called us out first was what prompted it. They wouldn't war us unless we allowed it.

For the record I was completely against it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    WTF do you people make such ridiculous deals for
    Is this even a question? Anyone who wants complex deals wants to twist terms and lie cheat and steal their way to advantages of any kind shape or size while maintaining enough complicated crap to cry foul and back out of the deal any time they like if they can't weasel enough edge to think they have a sure win.

Forum Addict
    Hipmunk got pounded by Spartan. Guess their war skill is as crappy as their leadership in DIPLO

Thread Information