Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: The bottom is hot

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    They know what they're in for when I ask if they want to netflix and chill.

Side note: A female friend of mine thinks it's a tool to acquire wiener images in attempt to fill a 500gb hard drive, please inform the creator of that.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    sparta just got noticed by the U that they will hit us during our prep for war with ascension, and continue to hit us during the war. so "Cheaters dont get any enjoyment" apparently. Super glad we made amends with divinity and emeriti and set up a war with nothing off limits with one of the toughest war kds out there...

seriously, after having multiple provs PKd its not like we have a real chance at beating ascension. Its just sparta doing a clean fun war before EOA, but thats not allowed? After cutting a deal and making amends with the aggrieved parties we sure are learning a lot about how to play honourably in the top.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    lol @ "end"

It never ends. It's over for now. Until next age when someone needs a good excuse to treat you poorly. Let me give you a sneak peek:

Can't trust dealbreakers. Remember last age when you dealbroke Divinity and Emeriti? Had to be done.

If they've made amends to Divinity and Emeriti, then there's no reason for them to further pay for that mistake beyond the diplomatic problems they will face in the future because people will have a hard time trusting them. Hitting into a war would be an inappropriate response especially when CP had nothing to do with the dealbreak and wasn't directly wronged. You can take your dislike out on them in other ways such as not treating them well diplomatically, but if you hit into an arranged war CP, then you're crossing a line and breaking the code yourself and deserve to be gangbanged for it. One mistake does not mean permanent ban of having fair wars. That's illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    sparta just got noticed by the U that they will hit us during our prep for war with ascension, and continue to hit us during the war. so "Cheaters dont get any enjoyment" apparently. Super glad we made amends with divinity and emeriti and set up a war with nothing off limits with one of the toughest war kds out there...

seriously, after having multiple provs PKd its not like we have a real chance at beating ascension. Its just sparta doing a clean fun war before EOA, but thats not allowed? After cutting a deal and making amends with the aggrieved parties we sure are learning a lot about how to play honourably in the top.
    That's not cool at all. The U sound like they're in the wrong here. Should never get involved in another kingdoms war, if they have a set date for war leave them be, you can wave after war is over or something, but not before war.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by nipster View Post
    That's not cool at all. The U sound like they're in the wrong here. Should never get involved in another kingdoms war, if they have a set date for war leave them be, you can wave after war is over or something, but not before war.
    Dunno what beans is talking about -- we have an agreement in place to my knowledge (granted I've been inactive over the last week).

Post Fiend
    You dont know? Start by being active again.

Needs to get out more
    What is it with you guys and activity? I must agree with p0ngkol.

There are those simply looking for action and then there's the diplo environment. The diplo environment is garbage in my humble opinion. I've been around enough late in the age to see this mild form of quitting in the higher ranks.

Get back on board and play through. CP might just be restless lol.

I mean no offense if you've got things to do, but these things should be done with a willingness to step down. How many kingdoms have I seen with the monarch and steward asleep at the wheel? T/ms? Primary Econ provinces? Yes. Too many.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 30-11-2015 at 11:11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    I dont know the details but U and sparta have EOA CF now.

Thread Information