Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help a noob out!

Help a noob out!

What is this 47h, 48h notice mumbo-jumbo I just read at the top of the nw/land ladder. Why is there no forum drama about it yet or did my noob self miss it? What does it all mean?

The lack of drama is mostly due to the ambiguity what will actually end up happening! One side of the issue involves a suspected powerplay by Emeriti and their ally, Evil Dragons of Absalom, against The U. Emeriti served notice (perfectly legally) to The U when they dropped from eowcf early to prep for their second hostile/war with ED, who also dropped out early. Its reminiscent of the standard Rage-Sanc pincer play of yester-ages. Whether or not it will become an illegal or quazi-legal double hostile remains to be seen.

Along side that whole affair, the IRS served notice to The U in accordance with their CF deal to collect the next round of Top Kingdom Taxes, which everyone must pay to exist up here. The IRS is willing to defer payment providing their future ability to pay isn't hindered by the above.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Things will get fired up soon.

Got my popcorn and waiting for the show to begin :)

Btw, i dont know anyone up there.

Oh very informative; thanks.

Needs to get out more
    And it's not 'notice' like I notice the girls on the weather channel, it's 'notice' like subpoena. The bad notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What is this 47h, 48h notice mumbo-jumbo I just read at the top of the nw/land ladder. Why is there no forum drama about it yet or did my noob self miss it? What does it all mean?
    The start of the #drama is in the 'heating up' thread.

I only entered this thread after reading "Help a noob out!" and seeing zauper post in here. I just wanted to make sure the OP wasn't just an alternate nick for zauper for trolling purposes.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Regular
    Did the U and ED cancel their dragons pointing at each other? And is the notice considered legit if it hasn't?

Wtf is the U

the U is short for The University. we have people that never played before or played in crap ghettos and through 2 ages of messing around we got them to be where they are today. we may not still be the best or as good as we can be but we are learning everyday.

also yes both kingdoms have dragons pointed at each other. ED wont give beastblood their 5k acres because they say they are in conflict with us still. however emeriti and ED tell us they are not in a conflict with us. so with that in mind i would say either beastblood gets their 5k acres now or they admitt that they are in a conflict with us still and then notice is invalid. you cant have it both ways. no matter how abs trys to spin things.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Needs to get out more
    4play. Sure, it can happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by zee View Post
    Did the U and ED cancel their dragons pointing at each other? And is the notice considered legit if it hasn't?

Wtf is the U

The U is slang for The University of Miami. If you happen to be a fan of American football you should watch that 30 for 30.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

#magi

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev;15352059

Along side that whole affair, the [I
    IRS[/I] served notice to The U in accordance with their CF deal to collect the next round of Top Kingdom Taxes, which everyone must pay to exist up here. The IRS is willing to defer payment providing their future ability to pay isn't hindered by the above.

this is funny :))) EVERYONE! what`s this bullying 101? thank god i`m not in top 10 or...
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal

we dont mind paying our taxes. the taxman is really reasonable. he gives you extensions at a little more cost but just dont go delinquent. then the taxman come in full force. right emeriti? am i right?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information