Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
I'm also struggling to work out how a KD as bad as ED, with a numpty like Parth leading it and starting the age with 14 provs could be at #5 as well.

Yet here we are, with you not being able to just scrape ED off the bottom of your shoe like the unworthy noobs that we are. I wonder what this all says about both your own KD and the game as a whole.

What has anyone won this age? Think Korp has already pointed out the obvious that no-one wins till the age is over, but even still I'm not sure what this age has to do with last age? I don't think ED have ever said we're going for #1 in any spots, already mentioned we had a lot of people leave for a lot of different reasons, so I wouldn't expect us to win anything.

As side notes;

CP clearly doesn't know about provs in his KD who've been starving, pretty amusing for such highly skilled players.
Spartans got an age long CF with the caveat that they couldn't go for #1 honour, I personally have no doubt last age ED would have rinsed them in a 1v1 so how that would have effected their WW crown/EDs honour crown we'll never know.
Crying about ED waving people for honour shows you have no idea how the game works (and/or are just an idiot), should ED have won wars vs. similar sized KDs and lost honour doing it? Makes lots of sense doesn't it genius.
ED leadership this age is fairly similar to last age, my opinion is that Dubai is probably the best leader I've played under yet says nothing and for all I like to laugh at Parth he's not too bad himself, not everyone only has utopia as the sole life achievement at 40+ like CP. :<
Your parting blow to CP in the last line made the rest of your post dubious in my mind.