Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ED (5) v/s The U (#8)

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    I'm also struggling to work out how a KD as bad as ED, with a numpty like Parth leading it and starting the age with 14 provs could be at #5 as well.

Yet here we are, with you not being able to just scrape ED off the bottom of your shoe like the unworthy noobs that we are. I wonder what this all says about both your own KD and the game as a whole.

What has anyone won this age? Think Korp has already pointed out the obvious that no-one wins till the age is over, but even still I'm not sure what this age has to do with last age? I don't think ED have ever said we're going for #1 in any spots, already mentioned we had a lot of people leave for a lot of different reasons, so I wouldn't expect us to win anything.

As side notes;

CP clearly doesn't know about provs in his KD who've been starving, pretty amusing for such highly skilled players.
    Spartans got an age long CF with the caveat that they couldn't go for #1 honour, I personally have no doubt last age ED would have rinsed them in a 1v1 so how that would have effected their WW crown/EDs honour crown we'll never know.
    Crying about ED waving people for honour shows you have no idea how the game works (and/or are just an idiot), should ED have won wars vs. similar sized KDs and lost honour doing it? Makes lots of sense doesn't it genius.
    ED leadership this age is fairly similar to last age, my opinion is that Dubai is probably the best leader I've played under yet says nothing and for all I like to laugh at Parth he's not too bad himself, not everyone only has utopia as the sole life achievement at 40+ like CP. :<
    Your parting blow to CP in the last line made the rest of your post dubious in my mind.
    #magi

I thought ED struggled and only had like half a KD going into this age, yet manage to be a boot in some peoples ass that has high arrogance and crave for attention by making a pointless post.

No offense CP because you seem like a decent guy, but whats with all the whine? Does it really matter how ED plays their hostile? if they said something to lure you out last time, it doesnt mean they will do same, just that they attempted to make you jump when they needed you to.

Play your hostile and try and win, stop worrying about what your opponent say and more about how your opponent plays, because no matter what, you'll have to counter them if you wish to win.

gl both Parth and team CP
    War is what happens when language fails.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Your parting blow to CP in the last line made the rest of your post dubious in my mind.
    I understand what he's saying in an insulting tone. I don't think it's a surprise that the U is still developing war skills.
    There are known strategists that can contribute to a willing kingdom. I think what CP is pointing out is that the U is attempting to stand on wobbly legs.

While the core match between ED and Spartans may've favored ED last age the strategists were comparable. I think they could've tested EDs activity. But then I'm not pretending I'm not aware of ringers.

Keep having fun guys. RL isn't an argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    I'm not one to care about what people think of my posts to be honest.

I know virtually nothing about CP, the only thing I know of them are the times they've been copy/pasted into EDs private channel by people and I recall him being a total tool to someone asking for help in #tactics for no reason other than clearly thinking he was being funny in doing so.

Other than a short period of a few of us commenting about how much of an asshat he seems for someone over 40 (perpetuated with threads like this I must add), I've not really got much else to offer in the way of opinions about him, but felt like adding in the personal dig at the end as it wasn't so fitting elsewhere.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    play nice fellas

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    play nice fellas
    play mean and talk nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    play mean and talk nice.
    For some reason two things come to mind when I read this: Nerf guns and super soakers.
    #magi

Enthusiast
    The best way to avoid mistakes and for ED is to play within their limits/skill level and to play safe I suppose? If it's true and ED was short gc that's piss poor management (maybe it's not true?). I think CP has done fairly well for stepping up into top play for a first time, you gotta learn by experience/doing.

See what happens I suppose. I remember Pew2 trying to vulture AMA and they went fort multiple times and in the end AMA won a war that was unwinnable on paper. Could this be a similar event? multiple forts + war loss for ED? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I thought ED struggled and only had like half a KD going into this age, yet manage to be a boot in some peoples ass that has high arrogance and crave for attention by making a pointless post.

No offense CP because you seem like a decent guy, but whats with all the whine? Does it really matter how ED plays their hostile? if they said something to lure you out last time, it doesnt mean they will do same, just that they attempted to make you jump when they needed you to.

Play your hostile and try and win, stop worrying about what your opponent say and more about how your opponent plays, because no matter what, you'll have to counter them if you wish to win.

gl both Parth and team CP
    Pretty weird why you cant see it that this time CP is trying to get on ED's nerves and taunt them into handing button into fort in Round 2, if you could see what ED was trying to do to the U on Round 1.

Fwiw, when you taunt someone and call out their plays as weak or lame or sh!tty, you show them how it's done when you have the opportunity to do so. Case in point, I pretty much enjoyed our B2B win on Pandas for all the thrash talk they threw at us as a KD and on flogger personally.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Pretty weird why you cant see it that this time CP is trying to get on ED's nerves and taunt them into handing button into fort in Round 2, if you could see what ED was trying to do to the U on Round 1.

Fwiw, when you taunt someone and call out their plays as weak or lame or sh!tty, you show them how it's done when you have the opportunity to do so. Case in point, I pretty much enjoyed our B2B win on Pandas for all the thrash talk they threw at us as a KD and on flogger personally.
    Valid post IMO
    #magi

Enthusiast
    For the record Chrystal, it wasnt half of CR players, it was half of RK players and 5 of those RK players then went to CR when RK disbanded.

The Spartans deal was a great deal for Spartans, and turned a bit scary in the end. However what Silverfox said is 100% correct. Between an LS of Parth, Dubai, Tadpole and Helluva (with Daxiboo and Andreas in the background), we would have smoked Spartans in a war for crown.

<3 you Bart but those ^^^ are hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    The best way to avoid mistakes and for ED is to play within their limits/skill level and to play safe I suppose? If it's true and ED was short gc that's piss poor management (maybe it's not true?). I think CP has done fairly well for stepping up into top play for a first time, you gotta learn by experience/doing.

See what happens I suppose. I remember Pew2 trying to vulture AMA and they went fort multiple times and in the end AMA won a war that was unwinnable on paper. Could this be a similar event? multiple forts + war loss for ED? :P
    Bro why you sucking CP so hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    For the record Chrystal, it wasnt half of CR players, it was half of RK players and 5 of those RK players then went to CR when RK disbanded.

The Spartans deal was a great deal for Spartans, and turned a bit scary in the end. However what Silverfox said is 100% correct. Between an LS of Parth, Dubai, Tadpole and Helluva (with Daxiboo and Andreas in the background), we would have smoked Spartans in a war for crown.

<3 you Bart but those ^^^ are hard to beat.
    Last I checked, I never played in RK.....
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Nesta, not like it's hard to see CP attempting to taunt, in posting the hits... I'm commenting on the other jibberish posted, which came out as whine...
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    I know virtually nothing about CP
    You know nothing but yet you comment on someones 'life achievements'? Rather childish behavior from your side.

Thread Information