Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: one of my crew made the app!

Feedback (problems on galaxy s4 i9506, no issue on other phones)
    - cannot see view/thievery/magic/attack after clicked on prov but can access them when blindly click, anyone having same problem?

Suggestion: add register button to link to utopia web page. Not sure will this helps those android users that installed the app before own an account.

This looks promising. It's force closing on me when I try to open the app, tho. Nexus 5, Android 6.0.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Please contact me if you feel there are any ways I can help you better integrate munkbot with your tool. (IRC chat / fetching info from site / orders / events / etc ).

I'm on utonet in #munkbot or just pm me here :) glad to see someone working on it.
    Thanks, munk! Integrating was pretty straight forward. Thanks for making munk. I'll PM you if I end up needing something; please feel free to do the same if you need something from me.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mesh View Post
    This looks promising. It's force closing on me when I try to open the app, tho. Nexus 5, Android 6.0.
    Hey Mesh,

The app is throwing a security exception--you didn't grant it the read-phone-state permission, so it crashes. It uses read-phone-state to get your phone's IMEI, which it uses to verify you're running a compatible version with Utopia. For instance, when the end of the age comes, it's very likely you'll need to download a new version of the app, and it keeps track of that with your IMEI.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sktoh View Post
    Feedback (problems on galaxy s4 i9506, no issue on other phones)
    - cannot see view/thievery/magic/attack after clicked on prov but can access them when blindly click, anyone having same problem?

Suggestion: add register button to link to utopia web page. Not sure will this helps those android users that installed the app before own an account.
    I tried replicating this on an emulator, but can't. Can you share a screenshot? Is there anyone else having this problem?

Thread Information