Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: stealing from The U.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

stealing from The U.

as everyone has noticed the top two kingdoms has switched their names to "steal and we raze" or something along those lines. now they are a whoring kingdom. they hit smaller kingdoms to gain "free" acres. some people dont care if you are hostile and tagged as such. that just means its an even safer hit. not all do that of course. soem will even take a sn just to see if you are indeed hostile and will move on.

Then you have The U. they have only attacked smaller kingdoms when they are provoked. we do not set out in search of "free" acres. we have grown by warring and by using our splore pool. we have even used our splore pool to grow the chained undeads which is a big no-no in a whoring kingdom.

so then you have kingdoms like EPIC, war monkeys, sexy war goddesses, and 1-2 others who decides its ok to steal from a far bigger kingdom and expects no retaliation. i have stated it before we will retal everything. there was even a QQ thread about us hitting a far smaller kingdom until it was shown they were stealing our gc.

so my suggestion to you would be to pump your own provs and/or steal from someone your own size because we will raze your top honor provs and stews/kings out. we dont have any wars to fight until yr 12. so we have nothing but time. i also sent warnings to let you know we were coming.

so no QQ threads when we start hitting back.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Target sharing??

how is that target sharing? please enlighten me.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    Train thieves - problem solved.

Ide advise warring kds to fools gold their bank stocks if they get razed. Amnesia is also a nice op to use.

Oh and AW their Mystics.

But yea , train thieves will solve your issue.
    BLUE your my boy!

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post

Ide advise warring kds to fools gold their bank stocks if they get razed. Amnesia is also a nice op to use.

Oh and AW their Mystics.

except the entire top has basically CF'd till eoa , so good luck with that

Oh and AW their Mystics.

Training thieves doesn't change ****. Prior to our fight with Emeriti we ran roughly 3tpa across the board and orcs had CS up and others partially had WTs. It doesn't stop a TM. You'll get 15 ops through and 2 fails, which is about the same as if you ran 1tpa.

The only thing that stops greed is being mean. Most of these kingdoms stealing just ignore messages or pretend we're lying and will just continue. Once you start hitting them they beg for a CF.

As for opping banks. Sure, go ahead. I think at this point just about every bank prov has high enough wpa and science to make the majority of your ops fizzle. By the time you FB 50k peasants, they've already replenished
    Last edited by protector; 06-11-2015 at 07:06.

Enthusiast
    Yeh I don't think you'll get anywhere with trying to opp any of the larger provs in the top. If anything it will probably make things worse due to more repercussions. I think this is a good learning lesson for these smaller kingdoms that think these things go unnoticed.

Whoring land 101 attack guys that can't hit you back, same would apply to robbing imo.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Training thieves doesn't change ****. Prior to our fight with Emeriti we ran roughly 3tpa across the board and orcs had CS up and others partially had WTs. It doesn't stop a TM. You'll get 15 ops through and 2 fails, which is about the same as if you ran 1tpa.

The only thing that stops greed is being mean. Most of these kingdoms stealing just ignore messages or pretend we're lying and will just continue. Once you start hitting them they beg for a CF.
    This a good halfer rogue can easily be on 60+ mod tpa...u dont even slow them down till u have >10% WT and a good BE. i know my kd took at least 10 million off of protectors kd before i was aware we were even stealing...mind u we cf'ed on first ask because well we shouldn't of been stealing and we dont ignor msgs.

I don't know how more obvious we can be, just read our kingdom names.

We are currently dealing with a couple of provs for this

The RuGR Alliance is gaining momentum
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 06-11-2015 at 10:14.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    This a good halfer rogue can easily be on 60+ mod tpa...u dont even slow them down till u have >10% WT and a good BE. i know my kd took at least 10 million off of protectors kd before i was aware we were even stealing...mind u we cf'ed on first ask because well we shouldn't of been stealing and we dont ignor msgs.
    In your case, I did what I always do: try diplo first. (there are kingdoms who respond and those who dont, the ones who dont are the annoying ones)

And faery, elf or halfling, it doesnt matter. Even WTs don't help so much.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    You ignore(d?) our msgs.

That said -- we're running 15-20% WT kd-wide and still see significant stealing.

Forum Fanatic

Oh and AW their Mystics.

Your advice is pretty bad. Training thieves won't keep dedicated t/ms out, WTs will only slow the loss rate.

FGing banks? That's kinda dumb -- the kds only raze when they have no imminent conflict. Yeah, I had 100M FG'ed off my prov yesterday. I can generate that in under 24h, who cares? Same issue with FB. and of course, you know... WPA. The top tends to have much better WPA than the bottom.

For example, the kd we hit, we're core-core landlusting with 50% success since they gave us unfriendly. So we're pretty happy with that.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    FGing banks? That's kinda dumb -- the kds only raze when they have no imminent conflict. Yeah, I had 100M FG'ed off my prov yesterday. I can generate that in under 24h, who cares?
    Than why the fuss about loosing lot less in the first place ?
    This entire situation is hypocritical. Gold is a resource competed for, just like land. What is the difference between someone robbing your provs and your core randoming for land ? If anything top kd's are notorious for "randoming" into hostiles to further lower chances of retals.

It is not inherently wrong to steal from top kd's, just like its not wrong for you to punish ppl for doing so. What is wrong is this stupid campaign going on currently to defame stealing as something wrong. Top kd's are pushing for agenda to shut down aspect of play that does not suit their own selfish interests and dont sit well with their egos.
    Whats next step in this glorious crusade ? "Retal us and get razed" campaign ?

Ppl talking about quitting are right, you are organizing to deny them right to play the game, its natural they feel that way.
    You are all acting like a bunch of asses, misplaced righteousness in this thread is reaching nausea levels.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    100M off a prov with 400M is different than 25M off a prov with 30, for example.
    This entire situation is hypocritical. Gold is a resource competed for, just like land.
    It sure is!
    What is the difference between someone robbing your provs and your core randoming for land ?
    Functionally? None. The difference is that, much like how you can retal if we random you for land, we can kill your t/m for robbing us.
    If anything top kd's are notorious for "randoming" into hostiles to further lower chances of retals.
    If you say so. I'd say war kds are notorious for robbing/hitting out of their "hostiles" while hiding behind tags to attempt to avoid retals/randoms.
    It is not inherently wrong to steal from top kd's, just like its not wrong for you to punish ppl for doing so. What is wrong is this stupid campaign going on currently to defame stealing as something wrong.
    Stealing is fine, but you have to be willing to accept the consequences of it. People don't seem to be willing to accept the consequences.
    Top kd's are pushing for agenda to shut down aspect of play that does not suit their own selfish interests and dont sit well with their egos.
    People certainly have razed provs that retal them before, it's a strategy. Not one that I think is useful, but it's a thing people do.
    Ppl talking about quitting are right, you are organizing to deny them right to play the game, its natural they feel that way.
    You are all acting like a bunch of asses, misplaced righteousness in this thread is reaching nausea levels.
    kay.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    This entire situation is hypocritical. Gold is a resource competed for, just like land. What is the difference between someone robbing your provs and your core randoming for land ? If anything top kd's are notorious for "randoming" into hostiles to further lower chances of retals.

It is not inherently wrong to steal from top kd's, just like its not wrong for you to punish ppl for doing so. What is wrong is this stupid campaign going on currently to defame stealing as something wrong. Top kd's are pushing for agenda to shut down aspect of play that does not suit their own selfish interests and dont sit well with their egos.

LOL.

Crybaby.

They're denying you the right to their gold and warning you in advance that if you try to take it, you will be killed.

Thread Information