Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: stealing from The U.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    [...]

July 23 of YR8 551,038 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    July 23 of YR8 519,906 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    July 24 of YR8 238,319 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 2 of YR9 216,917 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 2 of YR9 211,277 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 5 of YR9 Shadowlight has revealed that Big Town (QQ guys stew) was responsible for this attack.
    January 5 of YR9 11,753 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 5 of YR9 11,754 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 5 of YR9 25,188 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 5 of YR9 We have found thieves from Big Town (QQ guys stew) causing trouble within our lands!
    January 5 of YR9 11,754 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 5 of YR9 We have found thieves from Big Town (QQ guys stew) causing trouble within our lands!
    January 5 of YR9 16,789 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 5 of YR9 16,790 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 5 of YR9 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.

[...]
    I'm not associated with any of this and am just passing through, but if I saw that in my news, I don't think I would conclude that the guy I caught on the 5th was the same guy that had lifted the initial 2mil. It looks like the guy who took the first million was out of stealth. The next tick he had enough stealth to grab a little more. Two ticks later he had enough stealth saved for two more grabs. I mean, why else would he stop after two successful 500k and then one successful 200k, followed by two ticks and two successful 200k grabs. Then only three ticks later he has enough stealth for ten ops and is satisfied with 10-15k a shot? I don't think so.

Not to mention that if those little guys had enough thieves to grab 500k/op, I don't think they'd fail so much on the 5th.

If it were me, I'd gather all province news together from your kingdom and see who was really taking the bulk of the gc.

That being said, if these guys' MO is to steal from the top (even if a small amount), report you to Bishop when no rules have been broken, and threaten to leave the game, maybe a couple green provinces would do them some good.

This is why I only steal when I know top kds are soon to be busy or can't train up at this time. Know when to hold em boys
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxin View Post
    Can't it be that the smaller kds just "retal" with ops when top kds hit for "free" acres... Why not look at your own kd and actions first.
    We do not random a lot and if we get hit back or robbed after we random we don't complain. This is about getting robbed before/during fights by kingdoms who do not care about anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    This a good halfer rogue can easily be on 60+ mod tpa...u dont even slow them down till u have >10% WT and a good BE. i know my kd took at least 10 million off of protectors kd before i was aware we were even stealing...mind u we cf'ed on first ask because well we shouldn't of been stealing and we dont ignor msgs.
    In your case, I did what I always do: try diplo first. (there are kingdoms who respond and those who dont, the ones who dont are the annoying ones)

And faery, elf or halfling, it doesnt matter. Even WTs don't help so much.

Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    The top are bullies, just because they can be. Plain and simple.

My suggestion to those who want to avenge ridiculous raze killing which probably only weakens the game is to engage these so called whoring kds early on in the age (if they find their locs.) in a way that thwarts them from an opportunity to crown.
    And how many war kds are going to wave an organized 25man kd oop rather than just warring a weaker kingdom?
    And beat them? Because if the whore kd wins, it doesnt reduce their crowning chances.

This entire game is risk vs reward for anyone you target. Think of it as a learning process. You just learned that hurting a big kingdoms prep will piss them off. Up to your brain to decide if it was worth it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    This entire game is risk vs reward for anyone you target. Think of it as a learning process. You just learned that hurting a big kingdoms prep will piss them off. Up to your brain to decide if it was worth it or not.
    That pretty much sums it up.

This entire thread is pointless, if you think stealing from big provs is worth the risk keep doing it, if you don't then don't. Don't make forum threads to cry about it.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Well, the disdain the top are showing for the rest of the server as demonstrated by this thread is disgusting. Someone from a ghetto kd looks at the top few names with disgust. 3600 and counting. When your down to 125 will you guys change your kd names?

Stop following BBs bad example.

For me personally it's not disdain. I can't speak for the other cases, but for me personally I had the same person stealing from me 5/7 rl days, with me a little over 300% his nw running 3.8 tpa, 60% science and clear sight. He was failing half his ops and kept coming. I'll pretty much always let a million here and there slide. Maybe the bottom got too brave this age. I do feel sorry for the people who aren't stealing and getting razed because of their kd mates. I imagine most of them had no idea there kd mates were ruffling feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    I do feel sorry for the people who aren't stealing and getting razed because of their kd mates. I imagine most of them had no idea there kd mates were ruffling feathers.
    I also feel sorry for you Touchdown. Somehow they think when they rob the non-(M) or (S) it goes unnoticed.

I have in the last 2 weeks made a lot of gold uninterrupted but my mates have been complaining so hard about robs.

But we've started embarking on making our point now as well! :)
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    The top are bullies, just because they can be. Plain and simple.

My suggestion to those who want to avenge ridiculous raze killing which probably only weakens the game is to engage these so called whoring kds early on in the age (if they find their locs.) in a way that thwarts them from an opportunity to crown.
    actually its been the bottom that has been the bullies as of late, since absent the entire top CF'ing each other there's little that can be done.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    This a good halfer rogue can easily be on 60+ mod tpa...u dont even slow them down till u have >10% WT and a good BE. i know my kd took at least 10 million off of protectors kd before i was aware we were even stealing...mind u we cf'ed on first ask because well we shouldn't of been stealing and we dont ignor msgs.
    You ignore(d?) our msgs.

That said -- we're running 15-20% WT kd-wide and still see significant stealing.

Post Fiend
    lol soooo much crying.

The sales on tissue boxes must be through the roof.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Train thieves - problem solved.

Ide advise warring kds to fools gold their bank stocks if they get razed. Amnesia is also a nice op to use.

Oh and AW their Mystics.

But yea , train thieves will solve your issue.
    Your advice is pretty bad. Training thieves won't keep dedicated t/ms out, WTs will only slow the loss rate.

FGing banks? That's kinda dumb -- the kds only raze when they have no imminent conflict. Yeah, I had 100M FG'ed off my prov yesterday. I can generate that in under 24h, who cares? Same issue with FB. and of course, you know... WPA. The top tends to have much better WPA than the bottom.

For example, the kd we hit, we're core-core landlusting with 50% success since they gave us unfriendly. So we're pretty happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    lol soooo much crying.

The sales on tissue boxes must be through the roof.
    Yea, until we raze your kd, right? I know where you play. You should be glad we honor relations. Unlike your kd. Want me to play it your way and raze you into hostile/war?

Thread Information