Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: stealing from The U.

Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    Well, the disdain the top are showing for the rest of the server as demonstrated by this thread is disgusting. Someone from a ghetto kd looks at the top few names with disgust. 3600 and counting. When your down to 125 will you guys change your kd names?

Stop following BBs bad example.
    Dont be greedy and annoying and you wont have trouble. Simple as that.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    FGing banks? That's kinda dumb -- the kds only raze when they have no imminent conflict. Yeah, I had 100M FG'ed off my prov yesterday. I can generate that in under 24h, who cares?
    Than why the fuss about loosing lot less in the first place ?
    This entire situation is hypocritical. Gold is a resource competed for, just like land. What is the difference between someone robbing your provs and your core randoming for land ? If anything top kd's are notorious for "randoming" into hostiles to further lower chances of retals.

It is not inherently wrong to steal from top kd's, just like its not wrong for you to punish ppl for doing so. What is wrong is this stupid campaign going on currently to defame stealing as something wrong. Top kd's are pushing for agenda to shut down aspect of play that does not suit their own selfish interests and dont sit well with their egos.
    Whats next step in this glorious crusade ? "Retal us and get razed" campaign ?

Ppl talking about quitting are right, you are organizing to deny them right to play the game, its natural they feel that way.
    You are all acting like a bunch of asses, misplaced righteousness in this thread is reaching nausea levels.

Strategy Moderator
    You ignore(d?) our msgs.

That said -- we're running 15-20% WT kd-wide and still see significant stealing.
    i have none from u guys i dont think :P

Post Fiend
    this thread is prolly one of the dumbest ever created .
    you are allowed to steal from anyone in the game , as long as you accept the consequences also big kds should accept the consequences of the razes aswell ( like razing in wars etc ...grudges tend to work both ways) .
    Its a war game afterall

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    100M off a prov with 400M is different than 25M off a prov with 30, for example.
    This entire situation is hypocritical. Gold is a resource competed for, just like land.
    It sure is!
    What is the difference between someone robbing your provs and your core randoming for land ?
    Functionally? None. The difference is that, much like how you can retal if we random you for land, we can kill your t/m for robbing us.
    If anything top kd's are notorious for "randoming" into hostiles to further lower chances of retals.
    If you say so. I'd say war kds are notorious for robbing/hitting out of their "hostiles" while hiding behind tags to attempt to avoid retals/randoms.
    It is not inherently wrong to steal from top kd's, just like its not wrong for you to punish ppl for doing so. What is wrong is this stupid campaign going on currently to defame stealing as something wrong.
    Stealing is fine, but you have to be willing to accept the consequences of it. People don't seem to be willing to accept the consequences.
    Top kd's are pushing for agenda to shut down aspect of play that does not suit their own selfish interests and dont sit well with their egos.
    People certainly have razed provs that retal them before, it's a strategy. Not one that I think is useful, but it's a thing people do.
    Ppl talking about quitting are right, you are organizing to deny them right to play the game, its natural they feel that way.
    You are all acting like a bunch of asses, misplaced righteousness in this thread is reaching nausea levels.
    kay.

Veteran
    The server should just unite next age and systematically RK these few "top" kds one by one over and over as a "consequence" for their actions, problem solved. Strength in numbers oop if they push a war button to "hide" continue razing :D Sounds entertaining vs the current state of stale affairs. We could pick one as an example and ruin their entire age pretty easily. Let it be known if they want the right to grow and compete they must play nice or take a 3 month vacation.
    Last edited by 2Utopian; 06-11-2015 at 19:03.

Post Demon
    This entire situation is hypocritical. Gold is a resource competed for, just like land. What is the difference between someone robbing your provs and your core randoming for land ? If anything top kd's are notorious for "randoming" into hostiles to further lower chances of retals.

It is not inherently wrong to steal from top kd's, just like its not wrong for you to punish ppl for doing so. What is wrong is this stupid campaign going on currently to defame stealing as something wrong. Top kd's are pushing for agenda to shut down aspect of play that does not suit their own selfish interests and dont sit well with their egos.

LOL.

Crybaby.

They're denying you the right to their gold and warning you in advance that if you try to take it, you will be killed.

Enthusiast
    Oh the irony is completely lost on you, isn't it chrystal?
    You as someone who spent an entire age just FSU and pissing people off being a total lamer. Now *****ing that people are robbing him in his top whoring KD.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    as everyone has noticed the top two kingdoms has switched their names to "steal and we raze" or something along those lines. now they are a whoring kingdom. they hit smaller kingdoms to gain "free" acres. some people dont care if you are hostile and tagged as such. that just means its an even safer hit. not all do that of course. soem will even take a sn just to see if you are indeed hostile and will move on.

Then you have The U. they have only attacked smaller kingdoms when they are provoked. we do not set out in search of "free" acres. we have grown by warring and by using our splore pool. we have even used our splore pool to grow the chained undeads which is a big no-no in a whoring kingdom.

so then you have kingdoms like EPIC, war monkeys, sexy war goddesses, and 1-2 others who decides its ok to steal from a far bigger kingdom and expects no retaliation. i have stated it before we will retal everything. there was even a QQ thread about us hitting a far smaller kingdom until it was shown they were stealing our gc.

so my suggestion to you would be to pump your own provs and/or steal from someone your own size because we will raze your top honor provs and stews/kings out. we dont have any wars to fight until yr 12. so we have nothing but time. i also sent warnings to let you know we were coming.

so no QQ threads when we start hitting back.

Post Demon
    Stealing is fine, but you have to be willing to accept the consequences of it. People don't seem to be willing to accept the consequences.
    You say it but you dont act like it. This entire campaign with 5 of top 7 kd's tagged and acting against ghettos stealing in unison is wrong thing to do.
    If you wanted to punish some thieves you could have just rk'ed some of them silently w/o making a show of it.
    This is not done to punish thieves, it is done to dissuade others from doing the same in the future.
    You can call it legitimate strategy, I see it as bullying and polluting the enviroment.

Problem is entire top is ganging up with common goal to further isolate bubble they play in, its not enough you artificially create host of advantages via cf's you are looking to jointly intimidate ghetto kd's from any and all actions against you.

Rather ironic considering how often you all reach out to said ghettos with public notices announcing gc hunting season when it suits you.
    This entire campaign is wrong thing to do.

Veteran
    Problem is entire top is ganging up with common goal to further isolate bubble they play in
    They don't want a bubble where the two sides don't interact at all, they want active transport where resources only flow one direction.

Having the Ability to even Kill a province OOW instead of actually being able to Kill a Province in WAR is F***ing the stupidest game mechanic ever created.... BISHOP you should be ashamed of yourself to allow bullying in such a Social setting! I am ashamed to be even witnessing this kind of action! F**K all of you who think this is right! If you ban me for this MR Bishop thats fine bro I just hope you can actually sleep at night knowing you are responsible for this mess!

I'm not sure I understand what is going on in this thread... If a robs a kingdom, the kingdom that has been robbed, it has a right to defend its self, no?
    #magi

So you think Defending ones self from say one learn attack warrants a Province kill as defending themselves?????? Are you that stupid bro?

as someone with over 30 mod tpa, I don't see a problem here. No one has tried to steal from me in a long time since they generally need between 5 and 20 chances just to get my intel. I don't see what you are all whining about. I mean, just the other day, I was robbing someone who was 260% my NW and I stole 8.5M gc off him and it was costly, I lost 1.5k thieves. So you see, there is risk/reward involved! COME ON!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus778 View Post
    So you think Defending ones self from say one learn attack warrants a Province kill as defending themselves?????? Are you that stupid bro?
    Ofc it does, we can raze whoever we want, whenever we want for whatever reason we want!
    geez insult other players and what kind of answer are u expecting...

This is the issue of kds repeatedly robbing top kds, ignoring diplo messages and now when they are on recieving end now they cry on forum.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Thread Information