Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: stealing from The U.

You can raze kill OOW because the games broken mechanics allows it thats all you dumb F**K

Needs to get out more
    Don't blame the thread. This is a good thing.

I agree with Sheister which is something I never do, ;-)

In all honesty, I think everyone is playing their cards right ~

The top has great spin and it is being robbed
    The bottom is playing the victim card and I'm impressed with the rabble rousing

It's not bullying if you fight back, just a monumental challenge.

I'm an honest small. I almost steal from no one oow, and never random unless instructed.
    I do enjoy retal and hard retal vs certain particulars.
    I think I have a good relationship with a few tops: don't take my acres, let your proxy do it.
    Because in the end it's the fight I wanted, not to interfere with crown endeavors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus778 View Post
    You can raze kill OOW because the games broken mechanics allows it thats all you dumb F**K
    You always been able, refer to it as "broken mechanics" is stupid since its not broken its intended feature. But I your inability to discuss or create coherent arguments makes all replies pointless.

This thread is glorious.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus778 View Post
    After 12 razes you get razed for 15 acre per raze. So taking you from 1500 to 0 would take 100 razes. Is that broken? Yea it is! Should be like 25 maybe! ;p

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    and never random unless instructed.
    And even then it is no guarantee!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    And even then it is no guarantee!
    Ok, I feel bad for everyone. Does that make me an elitist ;-) ?

Once, when I joined Villains as a new province, I was ordered to get to 1200 acres by the weekend. I proceeded to check for 120 hours of inactivity and messaging kingdoms asking if it was ok to random.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 06-11-2015 at 22:16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular

Question

Agree with citadel...

a) We're currently being double hostiled by pyro and CR.. apparently because two of our provs learned one of CR's prov. Pyro then joined in for some b.s. reason (despite both kds being 3x our size, pyro feels the need to join in only after both CR and BB razed us). Good effort i must say - didnt know the top kds needed to double hostile a ghetto.

b) Do the top kds feel like they have the right to take all resources from ghettos, without any retals? Or they feel ghettos cant random them first?

c) you think you can sit on 20% draft with 40 million gc stock is a winning strategy in a competitive game? Sorry, this is not sim city, and any idiot can see that its going to get stolen. Even most of the noobs in my ghetto know not to keep huge stashs lying around. Yet somehow when you play at the top the rules change? sorry, no, there are maybe 150 players that want to play by your rules, and 3000 in the ghettos that understand that big gold stash with little theives and WT means its going to get stolen

People mention risk reward. Yes. There may be a reward for sitting on low draft and building stacks up. but theres also a risk. i.e. it can get stolen.

Raze killing as a retal mechanism is just overkill. Your ruining the game for an entire kd.

People mention risk reward. Yes. There may be a reward for sitting on low draft and building stacks up. but theres also a risk. i.e. it can get stolen.
    There is also risk hitting better kingdoms than your own. If you cant stand the consequense dont hit the kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    There is also risk hitting better kingdoms than your own. If you cant stand the consequense dont hit the kingdom.
    Agreed.
    #magi

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Agree with citadel...

a) We're currently being double hostiled by pyro and CR.. apparently because two of our provs learned one of CR's prov. Pyro then joined in for some b.s. reason (despite both kds being 3x our size, pyro feels the need to join in only after both CR and BB razed us). Good effort i must say - didnt know the top kds needed to double hostile a ghetto.

b) Do the top kds feel like they have the right to take all resources from ghettos, without any retals? Or they feel ghettos cant random them first?

c) you think you can sit on 20% draft with 40 million gc stock is a winning strategy in a competitive game? Sorry, this is not sim city, and any idiot can see that its going to get stolen. Even most of the noobs in my ghetto know not to keep huge stashs lying around. Yet somehow when you play at the top the rules change? sorry, no, there are maybe 150 players that want to play by your rules, and 3000 in the ghettos that understand that big gold stash with little theives and WT means its going to get stolen

Raze killing as a retal mechanism is just overkill. Your ruining the game for an entire kd.
    If you're the kd who were hitting you have been robbing us for 6 weeks straight and your monarch or steward responded to our cf requests by saying no. We aren't trying to ruin the game for anyone, your actions were ruining ours the first few months of the game, so we ruin the last few months of yours.

If you don't like the situation you can:

a: stop robbing us
    b: keep robbing us and get raze killed

It's not like we are initiating the drama, we are merely finishing it
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

fawk i was not crying about some stolen gc. i was coming in before the QQ started about us killing off a prov or two for stealing. also as a FSU kingdom we did horribly. i like us playing for reaql much better.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

hey hey hey! All they want is free gold for the free acres we took from them earlier! Thats fair right??!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Do ask your KD mates how many of them hit into pyro either as trad marches/learns or just stole gc in the past few weeks. A CF was sent by Pyro which was blatantly declined by you folks.

As for the double hostile on a ghetto, think of it more as a delayed response. It would have happened eventually. Sure, you may play the game by stealing resources and whatnot but when a CF is sent out of good faith you shouldn't insult the senders. Well, I suppose you can, but see how that turned out?

Thread Information