Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: stealing from The U.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why does ghettos think they have the right to steal gold and mess around with the top without consequense? You glady steal the gold but you arent willing to face the consequense of your stealing. Then you start about cry how top kingdoms are bullies and mean and forcing people to quit cause they retal.
    Re-read what people post.

Well, you call it bullying, Citadel claims that Top kds arent supose to be allowed to play a certain way cause it ruins the game for lower tier kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Protector sorry but what are you talking about? I have had no messages this age... I don't even play lol, and if your talking last age, im pretty sure there was no cf offered there, because thats when flogger threatened us with pk because i spoke out against you in forum, so stop your bull, if you mean 2 ages ago then yes your kd hit us early age, we stole some gc around yr5 and refused to cf as we had no reason to, because why should we when reward outgained risk for us at the time? as for you saying you don't think it's okay, your kingdom has still done in the past whether you agreed or not, but to be fair the message wasn't aimed at you but glad you feel the need to excuse yourself, BB has always been one of the more fair kds to deal with apart from last age, and 2 ages ago we did work something out for the gc we stole before cf'ing.
    I'm talking about the only time we in fact did some diplo ingame and that's wasn't this or last age, that was the age prior. I simply nullified your "CF or ELSE"-argument because it's bogus. Or at the very least its bias due to (most likely) bad experience with other kingdoms.

Being against hits into hostile (which I am against) doesn't mean it never happens. It always happens at some point. Just like some noob accidentally robbing into hostile which happens about as often as we hit into hostile by accident. In the event were we get robbed into hostile accidentally, 9 out of 10 times a diplomatic solution is reached without any trouble. In the event were we accidentally hit into hostile, I apology and try to make up for it. This however, I dont go around checking every KD we hit, so it's mainly limited to times where the monarch of said kingdom sends me a message.
    What matters for these incidents is how one or both kingdoms deal with it. I can say from my POV that it's almost always being fixed appropriately.

Again where did I say it was BB I was talking about in my original post.. wasn't even aimed at BB Prot, so not sure why you attack my post....

How the **** do you know if my cf or else argument is bogus? Just cause it wasn't you don't mean others on a few occasions hasn't told me that. Get the stick out of your ass, not everything I say is towards you or BB... Only when warranted and I have no reason to aim anything at you or BB...

Korp I full well know and understand the consequences when I hit a top, it's not about bragging it's about sticking to and trying to put the point across, what I've said many ages now, if you sit in normal with 20k def and 2500acres, you deserve to get hit whether you're a growth or a ghetto provinces.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 07-11-2015 at 19:52.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Korp I full well know and understand the consequences when I hit a top, it's not about bragging it's about sticking to and trying to put the point across, what I've said many ages now, if you sit in normal with 20k def and 2500acres, you deserve to get hit whether you're a growth or a ghetto provinces.
    You obviously dont when you whine and want to switch over to acre based gains. You want to force the top to play a certain way cause you get pummelled.

You're such a angry kid Aranfein, something bothering you irl cause you come here venting anger even if you dont play the game?

Enthusiast
    No korp.

Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    Personally, my ghetto is instructed never to steal or disturb the top, because obviously we stand too much too lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    It is not inherently wrong to steal from top kd's, just like its not wrong for you to punish ppl for doing so.
    Nobody is complaining about top kds hitting back if they are stolen from. Its the whole attitude and disdain you are looking at the rest of the server with is whats disgusting. When one looks at the rankings for the top kds it looks disgusting.

You guys dont do yourselves any justice to the whole server with your attitudes and when your kds are named like this. Fact.

Sorry guys , but you are wrong for how you are dealing with this. If someone steals they should expect retal, but they should not be razed to death nor their kingdom mates. Make your point and move along, but if you choose to do the other and continue to raze provinces to death or try to anyway there will also be consequences for your actions as well and you should also expect it. Read the book A Tale of Two Cities. Those on top that feel they are above the those on the bottom bad things happen to them. Trust me when I say this, the bottom will get their revenge and you will have deserved it.
    Last edited by Aphrodite the first; 07-11-2015 at 20:09.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite the first View Post
    Sorry guys , but you are wrong for how you are dealing with this. If someone steals they should expect retal, but they should not be razed to death nor their kingdom mates. Make your point and move along, but if you choose to do the other and continue to raze provinces to death or try to anyway there will also be consequences for your actions as well and you should also expect it. Read the book A Tale of Two Cities. Those on top that feel they are above the those on the bottom bad things happen to them. Trust me when I say this, the bottom will get their revenge and you will have deserved it.
    Knowing this game I doubt the bottom will get organised enough for that. But there are still ways.

If you are looking for answers please join the alliance channel #raze on the utonet
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    The funny thing is that at the end of the day, we don't even really care about the occasional rob. The reality is that when we are preparing for conflict, we plan for significant stealing and build it into our assumptions around how much gc is necessary.

What annoys us is when it's a consistent habit of robbing from us, combined with ignoring our messages. The same way that if you message us and ask us to stop hitting your t/ms because you're preparing for conflict, we'll give you a weeklong CF so you can have your conflict without worry about us. Or even if you just message us and ask us to stop hitting you for a bit, we will.

On the flipside, when we message you about stopping robbing our GC, we're open to talking about it -- we could probably give you gc off certain provs and not others, for example. Obviously some provs make gc more easily than others, and much like how you don't want your t/ms hit before conflict, we don't want provs to get robbed of all their stock.

However, when you don't respond to consistent messages, and continue to rob, it should not surprise you when we take matters into our own hands and start hitting or razing you. There was one kd, who didn't answer 5 in-game messages over 3 weeks from me, and immediately messaged me for a CF when we started razing them. And the monarch blamed the players rather than taking responsibility for not ever responding. Another kd responded with 'why?'.

If you're not going to be responsive when you're trying to exploit us until the consequences come into existence, then there isn't much in the way of a solution other than making the consequences larger and more common. We do the best we can to not end anyone's age and not overhit kingdoms / stay out of conflicts and not prevent kds from having fun the way they want. If kds are going to try to take advantage of us, we don't have options other than that though. If you have no provs in range for us to gain off of, how do you expect us to respond to your stealing if you won't even answer the message?

So this is the news from the past week... Locations left in because All parties have been called out anyways..... so who the F**K cares... if you think this is fair in anyway... for stealing some gold... or doing 1 or 2 learns.... GO F**K yourself!

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 22 (627 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 6 (419 acres)
    -- Ambush: 2 (208 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (167 acres)
    -- Plunder: 1
    -- Learn: 10
    -- Failed: 2 (9.1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 16
    Total attacks suffered: 336 (2,459 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 19 (2,459 acres)
    -- Raze: 271 (9,231 acres)
    -- Plunder: 5
    -- Failed: 41 (12.2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 97

** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: -1,832 (22/336)
    - War rage (2/0)
    - Zombie Shadow of Khan (0/1)
    -106 Zombie Irok the Enterprise (2/1)
    -113 Zombie Arch Q (0/4)
    -127 Zombie Lotus Borg Queen (0/1)
    -165 Zombie Inex Martok (0/2)
    -213 Zombie Blue Deanna Troi (0/2)
    -295 Zombie Dash Data (0/4)
    -311 SLFA foo7 (1/3)
    -360 Zombie Springblade Starfleet (1/3)
    -383 Zombie Klingon Stonewall (1/4)
    -430 Zombie Dawnstar (1/6)
    -486 Fleshington (0/4)
    -524 Zombie Sunny 7 of 9 (0/7)
    -561 Zombie Winter Enterprise (1/5)
    -588 Zombie Infinity Riker (0/8)
    -623 Zombie xserenity (1/5)
    -720 Zombie Leet Redshirt (4/9)
    -1,722 Zombie Final Frontier Fun (0/89)
    -3,169 Zombie Marianburg ShatKirk (8/178)

** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: +361 (2/1)
    +190 An unknown province (1/0)
    +171 Cosby Sweater (1/0)
    - iwillmissu (0/1)

** The kingdom of y:y **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (0/2)
    - Moet (0/1)
    - Tequilla (0/1)

** The kingdom of z:z **
    Total land exchanged: +359 (175/6)
    +381 The Clinton Foundation (13/0)
    +300 Dafne Schippers (14/0)
    +286 Jed Bartlet 2016 (8/1)
    +272 Shivakamini (14/0)
    +231 aaaaaaa (10/0)
    +225 Caligulas Horse (11/0)
    +211 Derp Factory (13/0)
    +209 ghoulsinblacksuits (10/0)
    +193 Too big to fail (12/0)
    +180 North West (10/0)
    +165 Original Copy (10/0)
    +153 USB (9/0)
    +150 An unknown province (2/0)
    +126 Tengen Rabbit (8/0)
    +126 SuperMegaScienceRobot (7/0)
    +99 Double Contessa (6/0)
    +90 WAR KDS IS BEST KDS (6/0)
    +85 Heisenberg (5/0)
    +84 Craptastic (5/0)
    +42 Carolus Rex (2/5)

** The kingdom of ugg:g **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (4/0)
    - Nebu (2/0)
    - Gotta go Fast (1/0)
    - An unknown province (1/0)

** The kingdom of no:locs **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (0/2)
    - Im an all in kind of Kai (0/1)
    - I am Kai (0/1)

** The kingdom of ev:er **
    Total land exchanged: +1,436 (34/3)
    +579 Kinetic Women Are Hot (3/0)
    +423 An unknown province (3/0)
    +359 Spaarvarken (5/1)
    +243 filthy frank (2/0)
    +159 Puffajay (1/0)
    +147 Gandalf Le Blanc (4/0)
    +139 Doemaarhard (1/0)
    +136 Jolly Hockey Sticks (1/1)
    +122 bollebakkerbart (4/0)
    +119 Klootzak de Koe (5/0)
    +87 The One True (3/0)
    +56 Rammstein (3/0)

** The kingdom of for:any **
    Total land exchanged: +95 (54/1)
    +771 PhD Nutrition Synergy ISO-7 (8/0)
    +434 Abba-Zaba you my only friend (4/0)
    +422 Protein Powder (4/0)
    +415 All Beef - All Awesome (5/0)
    +364 DontBuyFromNum2 (5/0)
    +342 Lucky Strike (4/0)
    +281 Bic (3/0)
    +213 No dilly dally deli (2/0)
    +213 pushpop (3/0)
    +108 Mr_Chips (1/0)
    +96 Trojan Ultra Long (2/0)
    +95 Swisher Sweets (2/0)
    +91 Chillers Iced Coffee (1/0)
    +81 Forever Coke (1/0)
    +75 Its A Store And More (5/0)
    +60 Cheesy HotdoGs (4/0)
    - Fast convenient (0/1)

** The kingdom of rea:son **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (0/1)
    - Dark Templar Vibes (0/1)

** The kingdom of even:if **
    Total land exchanged: -159 (0/2)
    -62 Buhuhu (0/1)
    -97 Fudge (0/1)

** The kingdom of Palem:goes **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (1/0)
    - Dungeon Silva (1/0)

** The kingdom of aw:ay **
    Total land exchanged: -137 (0/2)
    -68 Mythos (0/1)
    -69 Guardian of S t o r m II (0/1)

** The kingdom of for:awhile **
    Total land exchanged: -62 (0/2)
    - Axiom (0/1)
    -62 My2BigLeftToes (0/1)

** The kingdom of got:it? **
    Total land exchanged: NO CHANGE (64/1)
    +257 Usuka Midik (4/0)
    +134 138 (4/0)
    +88 Kingdom of Hearts (4/0)
    +62 clear mind (7/0)
    +60 We LiVE and DiE (8/0)
    +60 WizardofShnoz (4/0)
    +55 Dicktopia (4/0)
    - Johnny Dangerously (9/0)
    - Giving You The Finger (8/0)
    - Barfordian (4/0)
    - Shotgun (4/0)
    - Mystical Blessings (3/0)
    - Ghetto Fabulous (1/0)
    - Itsy Bitsy Spider (1/0)
    Last edited by Palem; 08-11-2015 at 18:01.

The entire amount of hits on your kingdom from ours was due to you learning us when we were tagged 'Rob us get razed'.

Somewhere in the mix you sent an interesting ascii art image and poked the bear.

The rest is history.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

You tagged after any hit do not lie!

Enthusiast
    Wow so its true, the top 3 kds did ally to triple hostile a tiny kd.

Shame on you.

Disgusting.

oh and anyone suprised to see pyro involved yet again?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    The funny thing is that at the end of the day, we don't even really care about the occasional rob. The reality is that when we are preparing for conflict, we plan for significant stealing and build it into our assumptions around how much gc is necessary.

What annoys us is when it's a consistent habit of robbing from us, combined with ignoring our messages. The same way that if you message us and ask us to stop hitting your t/ms because you're preparing for conflict, we'll give you a weeklong CF so you can have your conflict without worry about us. Or even if you just message us and ask us to stop hitting you for a bit, we will.

On the flipside, when we message you about stopping robbing our GC, we're open to talking about it -- we could probably give you gc off certain provs and not others, for example. Obviously some provs make gc more easily than others, and much like how you don't want your t/ms hit before conflict, we don't want provs to get robbed of all their stock.

However, when you don't respond to consistent messages, and continue to rob, it should not surprise you when we take matters into our own hands and start hitting or razing you. There was one kd, who didn't answer 5 in-game messages over 3 weeks from me, and immediately messaged me for a CF when we started razing them. And the monarch blamed the players rather than taking responsibility for not ever responding. Another kd responded with 'why?'.

If you're not going to be responsive when you're trying to exploit us until the consequences come into existence, then there isn't much in the way of a solution other than making the consequences larger and more common. We do the best we can to not end anyone's age and not overhit kingdoms / stay out of conflicts and not prevent kds from having fun the way they want. If kds are going to try to take advantage of us, we don't have options other than that though. If you have no provs in range for us to gain off of, how do you expect us to respond to your stealing if you won't even answer the message?
    Funny, I actually agree with a lot of that. As a LAST resort I see the odd razing as a legit response which makes sense (depending on the specifics.)

Naming your kds like that, teaming up with the other 'top 2' kds to raze so many acres away is what outside people look at and find disgusting (not to mention what some of you guys say in the forum). Either more people leave or stay with a desire for revenge on you. Gives you guys a bad name to kds who have nothing to do with the whole thing.

Thread Information