Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    This will probably end up as Brute Force vs HaJ ...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

good times........
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    most war kds don't have a problem and hardly ever see the top in their news all age. You seem to have a hardon for the top by constantly poking them, and ya got smacked. Continuing to be annoying won't work out for you in the long run. How about stick to fighting people your own size and so will we?
    You know, real war KD's don't even have a problem with this kind of attention tbh. Ghetto cats was stealing major league into BiO. BiO spent the entire next age razing and hitting ghetto cats. Ghetto cats said "YAY! FUN! AN AGE OF NOTHING BUT WARRAR!" And they just warred all age long. Ultimately they came to some agreement of some sort I think but generally, I do not recall reading ghetto cats complain.

I think the majority of respectable war KD's are pretty much the same really.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

tbf, considering 2-3 ages ago (or whenever it was) Zombies did have a massive problem with people bigger than them constantly stealing from them and basically got told to piss off when they tried to get help for it, it's not surprising they have zero respect for the people up top.

dunno why the big boys'n'girls are surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    You know, real war KD's don't even have a problem with this kind of attention tbh. Ghetto cats was stealing major league into BiO. BiO spent the entire next age razing and hitting ghetto cats. Ghetto cats said "YAY! FUN! AN AGE OF NOTHING BUT WARRAR!" And they just warred all age long. Ultimately they came to some agreement of some sort I think but generally, I do not recall reading ghetto cats complain.

I think the majority of respectable war KD's are pretty much the same really.
    I think there's a difference between having, what is it so far... 4-5 KDs all hitting in to you simultaneously, and just the 1 KD?

Also the indiscriminate nature of the razing (kinda went for everyone and then focused on the "real" targets), combined with a few problems Zombies have had in the past with KDs bigger than them.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

Forum Fanatic
    occupy a girlfriend is definitely sexual right?

The Jerks.

Pyre,

They could just pick one, war it, then pick the next, etc (assuming they have some sort of range/discretion to do any of the kd's targeting them, I don't know if they do.)

I dunno, when I was co-leading a war KD back in the dark days of ages 49-60ish, whenever I had a problem with a big KD, I went and talked to them and asked them to back off. The conversation was something like "I really need those two faery's intact because we are going to war so and so. CAn we give you those 300 acres in a few weeks and you just leave em alone for now? Then in a week or so, I almost always had some core that was huge, let them feed on that dude and we moved on. If what you want to do is war and do so in a way that does not involve the top interfering with you, it is a matter of just letting people know. No one up top is interested in making things unfun for anyone else. If you say you need xyz acres on whatever provinces, there is almost always a way to work it out and schedule everything if that is your desire.

Next age headlines:

- Emeriti (who isnt razing ghettos?) vs #insert1oftheKdCurrentlyRazingGhetto

- Ghetto xx takes revenge on #insert1oftheKdCurrentlyRazingGhetto by screwing their prep

- #allKdRazingGhettos accuse Emeriti of calling in friends

- Emeriti gets gbed!

#prophetJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

That would be awesome!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Next age headlines:

- Emeriti (who isnt razing ghettos?) vs #insert1oftheKdCurrentlyRazingGhetto

- Ghetto xx takes revenge on #insert1oftheKdCurrentlyRazingGhetto by screwing their prep

- #allKdRazingGhettos accuse Emeriti of calling in friends

- Emeriti gets gbed!

#prophetJ
    Emeriti razed at least one of them :p

Thumbs up

The 1% auto lose because the 1% are already fighting each other every age. What youll see is top kds kissing ghettos buttholes at the start of the age, or hopes that ghettos get in range for war. Top kds are like spiders, they wait for ambush, but against an army of stupid red ants they are screwed.

I want to join the 99% also but im in the 1% and i cant leave because i have a hard on for froggie, shhh.

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

February 8 of YR7 Our people decided to explore new territories and have settled 5 acres of new land.
    February 8 of YR7 490,755 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 8 of YR7 491,942 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 8 of YR7 493,083 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 8 of YR7 494,279 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 8 of YR7 495,414 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 8 of YR7 496,622 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 8 of YR7 497,836 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 8 of YR7 488,133 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 9 of YR7 461,593 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 9 of YR7 We have found thieves from Sissy Merlin (XX:XX) causing trouble within our lands!
    February 9 of YR7 We have found thieves from Sissy Merlin (XX:XX) causing trouble within our lands!
    February 10 of YR7 441,999 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 10 of YR7 416,956 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 11 of YR7 398,186 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 11 of YR7 375,572 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 13 of YR7 360,756 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 13 of YR7 309,780 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 13 of YR7 310,261 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 13 of YR7 310,744 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 13 of YR7 259,224 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 13 of YR7 207,649 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 20 of YR7 344,629 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 24 of YR7 188,171 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 24 of YR7 We have found thieves from Sexual Parliament (XX:XX) causing trouble within our lands!

you want a free payday, build some banks.. otherwise.. get what you get
    uTools - Because lazyness is the way to go
    StingerNET ~ Exposed.tf ~ tf.uMonk
    "When haters talk, we dont even mind.. They can feel how they feel just dont cross that line."

BEAST
    aka
    da BLOOD spilla
    <3_\"/-|\['|'_|/-|2'/ /-|3_\"/-|_()\\\

Several ages ago we had the top kingdoms stealing and doing land grabs on us and we were told oh well it's just part of the game stealing can be expected, oh and the fun part of this is we retaliated and then of course the ones doing it whined in the forums that we were taking it to far even though they continued with their actions. Everyone one of you in the top were like oh well it's all apart of the game, now when it is reversed on you you act like we committed a cardinal sin. Well guess what it's all part of the game so get over it. It applied to us so it applies to you as well. Grow up and deal with it, we did and we adapted to the circumstances.

Hope this does not mean a higher land Tax!
    Before you can see the truth, you must be willing to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite the first View Post
    Several ages ago we had the top kingdoms stealing and doing land grabs on us and we were told oh well it's just part of the game stealing can be expected, oh and the fun part of this is we retaliated and then of course the ones doing it whined in the forums that we were taking it to far even though they continued with their actions. Everyone one of you in the top were like oh well it's all apart of the game, now when it is reversed on you you act like we committed a cardinal sin. Well guess what it's all part of the game so get over it. It applied to us so it applies to you as well. Grow up and deal with it, we did and we adapted to the circumstances.
    Actually, you're complaining that we're razing you. We didnt say you did anyrhing wrong, but you gotta deal with the consquences when you poke the bear. And dont feed the trolls, they bite.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Actually, you're complaining that we're razing you. We didnt say you did anyrhing wrong, but you gotta deal with the consquences when you poke the bear. And dont feed the trolls, they bite.
    That's exactly her point.

They had to deal with a lot of **** from the top KDs at the time that age (they were being farmed by two at once at one point, from memory), and any attempts to solve it were met with people basically telling them to "deal with it". Why would they have any respect for the people up top after that?

So they did. They turned on you, stole from you, robbed you, and basically played Nero to your Rome as best they could. To the point where one of those higher-ups felt they needed to networth drop to get in range to declare and teach Zombies a lesson. For which, based on the copy-pastes I got from my friend in Zombies at the time of the war forums, said kd got the **** mocked out of them for it.

They aren't complaining that you're razing them. They're complaining that approx. 4 kds were all hitting them at the same time, ganging up on them, and not just punishing them by hitting the people who ticked you off, but by hitting everyone in the kd who had nothing to do with it, and actually killing people off rather than stopping once you get them to, I dunno, 300 acres or some ****. Hell even 100 acres is recoverable. It's a week or two of effort, not including all the science lost.

If you're telling me that destroying an entire age of progress is equal to a week's worth of gold (if even that, for the people up top), I've got a 1300s Ferrari in mint condition to sell you.

(Also, you're clearly defining what's right and wrong by basically saying 'messing with us is wrong and we'll punish you for it', so... Yeah.)
    Last edited by Pyrehearted; 09-11-2015 at 04:14.

Thread Information