Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy Utopia

Actually not whining we are once again adapting. Yes we complained that the punishment was being taken to far and it was and once again we were ignored so we will adapt what we have learned from the top to our advantage.

So what we will have is the ghettos will unite and destroy the top. Will the top unite and form an alliance to farm the ghettos? Will zombies not tag up next age and hide from the top? What will happen? Also if zombies didn't want to be killed off why didn't they just stop stealing and ask for cf? Did they think the threats of being raze killed were just empty threats?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    Prime example of QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Leet View Post
    The 1% has gone too far in their efforts to keep us down. The unwarranted Razing they find to be hilarious and teaching a lesson for stealing gold went far beyond proving a point. They wish to ruin the game for others. They want you to fear them. They want you to beg for a CF. They want to control the server. This will no longer be tolerated.

To the 99% of Utopia, I ask you to join in a movement to stand against being oppressed. Occupy Utopia is a movement without fear of repercussion. We will ruin the game for them as they have done age after age for others. This movement will spread through the server as a contagion and infect the Top 1% until they beg for us to stop ruining their game. We will Raze kill their provinces. Learn and Plunder their reserves. We will make them feel a pain they have never felt before.

My steward Fun will be a martyr for the cause. His death will not be forgotten, nor forgiven. This is a revolution. When you are ready message the Zombies to enlist.

April 3 of YR9 Alas, the once proud province of Zombie Final Frontier Fun has collapsed and lies in ruins.

This ends now.

Occupy

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Enthusiast
    Noob mistake of 1 province that is all. I wouldn't call out the KD as they didn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    So what we will have is the ghettos will unite and destroy the top. Will the top unite and form an alliance to farm the ghettos? Will zombies not tag up next age and hide from the top? What will happen? Also if zombies didn't want to be killed off why didn't they just stop stealing and ask for cf? Did they think the threats of being raze killed were just empty threats?

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Regular
    This made me lol pretty hard. Good luck with that.

��

Our kd only hit the one province, the one who did the stealing, minus one bounce on the monarch that was a misclick phone hit by our monarch (noobhat moment). We told the monarch of Zombies we only have business with the one guy and we don't want to involve anyone else in it since that's not fair to the rest of his kd. Not sure what the other kds were doing as I didn't coordinate a damn thing with them nor even know what they were doing before we started. I don't know if the other kds coordinated with each other because I didn't even find out others were hitting until taking a SN and then looking in the forums and seeing all this stuff. I am guessing no considering how the papers looked. If it was coordinated you'd see multiple kds taking out one guy really fast and moving on, decimating that kd way faster than you saw happen. However, I can't speak for them, I can only speak for me. He just happened to be at the top of our list and Zombies must have pissed off the rest of the top off enough to be at the top of theirs too. Honestly it shouldnt' have needed to come to this but Zombies are incredibly stubborn and sometimes that gets you into a really bad situation like this one.

Btw outplayerz gets rked like every age and doesn't really complain this much.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Next age headlines:

- Emeriti (who isnt razing ghettos?) vs #insert1oftheKdCurrentlyRazingGhetto

- Ghetto xx takes revenge on #insert1oftheKdCurrentlyRazingGhetto by screwing their prep

- #allKdRazingGhettos accuse Emeriti of calling in friends

- Emeriti gets gbed!

#prophetJ
    You missed to include: #cJmakespoorattempttocrown

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite the first View Post
    Several ages ago we had the top kingdoms stealing and doing land grabs on us and we were told oh well it's just part of the game stealing can be expected, oh and the fun part of this is we retaliated and then of course the ones doing it whined in the forums that we were taking it to far even though they continued with their actions. Everyone one of you in the top were like oh well it's all apart of the game, now when it is reversed on you you act like we committed a cardinal sin. Well guess what it's all part of the game so get over it. It applied to us so it applies to you as well. Grow up and deal with it, we did and we adapted to the circumstances.
    Top kds stealing from smaller KDs? I can't remember the last time I stole gc from a small kingdom.
    Would be weird to see a topkingdom steal from a small kingdom whilst having the knowledge that the average topkingdom has a far bigger economy than your average warkingdom.

Veteran
    Sigh terrible to get old. Back in my day we where nice to our cattle. Maybe just maybe that's why there where so many more players.

Regular
    Protector ur kd is running at least 1 ud rouge right? He stole around 2.5m from me this age alone. Whilst we were prepping for war.

Post Demon
    Can someone provide me clear documentation of any actual whoring KD consistently and unreasonably hitting into any ghetto in recent ages, while unreasonably rebuffing any attempts to resolve the situation via diplomacy?

Like just one solid example.

Please include the PMs between you and the whoring KD where they are assholes and refuse to CF you with a remotely reasonable deal.

I can't recall this ever actually happening to me in my entire time playing the game.

I do however remember lots of hot **** warring KDs doing that, and stealing both down and up while crying if you retal into their prep.

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Protector ur kd is running at least 1 ud rouge right? He stole around 2.5m from me this age alone. Whilst we were prepping for war.
    Seems weird since I doubt it was needed (we've had an overflow of GC in the KD with our # of mercs). Then again, the guy picking undead rogue should be considered weird.
    Either way, had you sent a msg I'd have refunded you the GC from one of the others. Easy to say? Sure, but wouldn't be first time I've offered 'refunds' for attacks made by us.
    Regardless, apology if he did intervene in your prep. (and that said, you'll probably understand now why we make such a big deal about being broke due to thieves shortly before a fight)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Can someone provide me clear documentation of any actual whoring KD consistently and unreasonably hitting into any ghetto in recent ages, while unreasonably rebuffing any attempts to resolve the situation via diplomacy?

Like just one solid example.

Please include the PMs between you and the whoring KD where they are assholes and refuse to CF you with a remotely reasonable deal.

I can't recall this ever actually happening to me in my entire time playing the game.

I do however remember lots of hot **** warring KDs doing that, and stealing both down and up while crying if you retal into their prep.
    Anybody?

This happens all the time or so I've been told, I expected to be inundated with examples within minutes.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Can only imagine the smell of an undead pickpocket..bleh
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information