Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy Utopia

I want to thank all of you who have messaged in support of this movement. Good changes to coming to Utopia soon.

"Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression."

Post Fiend
    look forward to things that will come Leet :)

there is no shame in asking for help to get relief from oppression.

help is given to all those who ask at hogwarts

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Leet View Post
    I want to thank all of you who have messaged in support of this movement. Good changes to coming to Utopia soon.

"Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression."
    Could you please provide detailed information on which specific whoring KDs have unreasonably wronged you and rebuffed your attempts to diplomatically resolve the situation?

I expect KD/Prov news logs, and PMs between your leadership and theirs.

Provide said info and I'll help you raze them.

Fail to provide said info and I'll raze you for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Provide said info and I'll help you raze them.

Fail to provide said info and I'll raze you for good measure.
    Dem fighting words.

I think I am happy to say this is past the point of diplo. Let's all just prep our a-holes for the fallout.

Regular
    Hi Meep,

When i used to play solo in a true ghetto (i.e. everyone else in kd was below 1K acres), and my aim was to just grow (usually by just using pool), i'd often get "randomed" by a growth kd. And they would usually be multi hits e.g. 2 - 3 hits. If i retalled, i only got hit even harder. If i tried to diplo (without retal), most said, meh you shouldnt grow so big if you dont want to get randomed by us. One time, CR was exiting EOWCF and they started intelling me. I PM'd asking them not to hit (i had not hit them the entire age). Nick_Mi responded to me saying "if i cf u, i may as well cf the rest of utopia and quit playing this game". i got hit 3 times within 5 minutes. I retalled, and got hit 3 more times

Dunno is that reasonable to you? That top can take acres of you whenever they want, but if you steal gold back you get raze killed? Maybe it is, after all randoming is part of the game, the strong kds prey on the weak. but stealing gold is also part of the game, along with hundreds of other things, including raze killing

However most of the things people do, are to improve their province (random for acres, steal gold, learn targets). yes when i stole gold it was to help my province and assist my kd mates. All raze killing does is pretty much destroy the fun for an entire kd.

Maybe you like to be on your knees and service the top kds age after age. But not everyone does :)

+1 for blowie reference @darkl1ght lol

Needs to get out more
    I always fight back, but I keep it fun. I'm not trying to screw top kingdom goals but I want my acres like the kid in Better Off Dead wanted his $2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Will definitely be watching the rest of this age and next age closely.

The top would be clever not to belittle, grow up and change kd tags.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Hi Meep,

When i used to play solo in a true ghetto (i.e. everyone else in kd was below 1K acres), and my aim was to just grow (usually by just using pool), i'd often get "randomed" by a growth kd. And they would usually be multi hits e.g. 2 - 3 hits. If i retalled, i only got hit even harder. If i tried to diplo (without retal), most said, meh you shouldnt grow so big if you dont want to get randomed by us. One time, CR was exiting EOWCF and they started intelling me. I PM'd asking them not to hit (i had not hit them the entire age). Nick_Mi responded to me saying "if i cf u, i may as well cf the rest of utopia and quit playing this game". i got hit 3 times within 5 minutes. I retalled, and got hit 3 more times

Dunno is that reasonable to you? That top can take acres of you whenever they want, but if you steal gold back you get raze killed? Maybe it is, after all randoming is part of the game, the strong kds prey on the weak. but stealing gold is also part of the game, along with hundreds of other things, including raze killing

However most of the things people do, are to improve their province (random for acres, steal gold, learn targets). yes when i stole gold it was to help my province and assist my kd mates. All raze killing does is pretty much destroy the fun for an entire kd.

Maybe you like to be on your knees and service the top kds age after age. But not everyone does :)
    I think if you choose to play outside the intended parameters of the game as a solo prov outgrowing a tiny ghetto, then you are responsible for your own fate.

--

Also, unless I have incredibly fat attackers after wars, I've rarely even found my kingdoms being attacked by top KDs outside of the first few week of the age.

Like, I'm not even joking, I have not once ever in my entire time playing the game had any *whoring* KD ruin my prep for any conflict, refuse to leave me be, what have you.

There are however a few warring KDs from ranks #10-30 a that actually make life miserable in the ghetto, learn you all age, target your tms in hostiles looking for high honor OOW hits, etc...

Regular
    You asked me for an example

I provided you with one

If all you are going to do is rubbish my example by saying "its not in the intended parameters of the game" (which parameters by the way? urs? the developers?), then provide your own experience, then whats the point of asking your question in the first place?

I think if you choose to play outside the intended parameters of the game as a solo prov outgrowing a tiny ghetto, then you are responsible for your own fate.

--

Also, unless I have incredibly fat attackers after wars, I've rarely even found my kingdoms being attacked by top KDs outside of the first few week of the age.

Like, I'm not even joking, I have not once ever in my entire time playing the game had any *whoring* KD ruin my prep for any conflict, refuse to leave me be, what have you.

There are however a few warring KDs from ranks #10-30 a that actually make life miserable in the ghetto, learn you all age, target your tms in hostiles looking for high honor OOW hits, etc...
    I remember one age I was bullied by Beauty of Absalom, they took all my gold before I could invest in science. Nick still gives me **** about it
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    You asked me for an example

I provided you with one

If all you are going to do is rubbish my example by saying "its not in the intended parameters of the game" (which parameters by the way? urs? the developers?), then provide your own experience, then whats the point of asking your question in the first place?
    Teamwork
    In Utopia a good team is stronger than the sum of its parts. Complement the skills of your team mates to maximize your kingdom's glory.

One time... at band camp....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Teamwork
    In Utopia a good team is stronger than the sum of its parts. Complement the skills of your team mates to maximize your kingdom's glory.
    In the case of low tier kds like Pandas, it can often be far weaker than the sum of its parts.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    In the case of low tier kds like Pandas, it can often be far weaker than the sum of its parts.
    Feel the Bern! Anry why you gotta bring your talent down?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information