Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dear top of the warring tier

dear top of the warring tier

this is not intended for the ghettoes that only want to ghetto bash but for the 25 man warrring tier kingdoms. i would like to ask you to grow next age. not try to land crown or anything but to play in the top to war. the warring there is so different. you make cf and when cf runs out you either war or give up acres for longer cf to try to get yourself into better position. we have 5 wars so far this age and we will end up with at least 6. we didnt have to beg for these wars. and each war was fun. so what i propose is that if you are 25 man kingdoms you join us at the top. if you are unsure how to grow just ask zauper protector or anyone up there really. i am also sure they wouldnt mind giving free cf until around age 6 or something. i wont speak for them but i believe we would be willing to cf unless you choose to war us.

just take the time to think about it. we dont wanna join the bottom next age but we want to war than just CR Pyro emeriti BB. we need more warring in the top. and we are asking for the 25 man kingdoms because the rest actually suck and only want to keep 22-23 provs to find wars easier. they like to trick people into giving button or some crap.

like i said you will find help if you choose to grow and war up top with us. i also know flogger is well known to give advice to new kds that choose to try an age of growing.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Sounds like good advice and fun!
    #magi

Veteran
    We don't grow, not because we don't know how but because growth kingdoms play silly games. Like for instance ask for war then grow 5k acres after war is agreed on or my favorite button giving time we can't find anyone to make another hit. You will just have to wait a little longer. Lol

Enthusiast
    Instead of 300 kds exploring upto the top. A better suggestion would be:

Why don't the top take an age off exploring and join the warring tier?
    BLUE your my boy!

Needs to get out more
    Not @ Chrystal, but at the top notion*

I thought the whole point of top warring kingdoms near the top land kingdoms was to launder acres. The diplo landscape says so.

If you guys weren't so constipated the crown vicinity would be fun. Nobody really seems to be here for fun. I looked over some CFs in some near top occupancies and they resulted in stagnation and poor activity. Imagine who I couldn't attack. You want real competition? I'm afraid I don't see it happening other than a deeper acre laundering tier. This is to combat recent rioting in the ghetto.

First of all, you guys keep pushing the "farm war" stigma. This isn't a stigma. If there were more kingdoms near the top then this'd be the norm. Stop trying to embarrass kingdoms from learning the hard way. Unless they're all the wilted lettuce of the last few war kingdoms that went inactive. Obviously I find weak willed war kingdoms unsavory, so maybe embarrassing them is better. They already lost, as it were.

I'm a bit curious about finding players who fight hard and out of range. I'm guessing they're scattered as I am because any attempt to organize draws the same control freaks that ruin all Camelots. If I sound disappointed it's said with a smile. I know from basic psychology where the remaining player base is constitutionally. They can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

First you insult peope then you ask them to do something :D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Hey Luke just because you couldn't hack it doesn't mean others could not.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Well if they read forums they saw Shinra get berated for getting farmed.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post

They'd eat 'em alive. When CR came down it was a waste. War kingdoms turned away till cornered, and then were nailed because they wasted precious initiative. War kingdoms need to evolve and get a hold of themselves. In my occupying a few war kingdom I noted widespread inactivity when preparation was the order. That order that wasn't given either.

Simply, the core doesn't know how to fight and most strategies are based in the UB premise. The idea of acre digestion is foreign. You can't have guys coming in asking questions when they should be acting.

It's just the way I see it. Sorry.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post

A few of us did that last age and played in ED
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

1) make all kingdoms 22 or 25.

2) add randomization events to the game. Super Top kingdom lost 20,000 acres to super volcano or something! evil grin!

3) add war beast

4) Stop making it so darn fair! your taking the fun out of it. Nothing like a ghetto beating a Top in a unfair war. Did I just say that?

5) Allow Magic of Mass destruction for the kingdom who gets picked on, LOL
    Before you can see the truth, you must be willing to accept it.

The issue is there's not enough skilled war (top) leaders to go around. Especially with the time required for such activities. So top needs to share the wealth!

Otherwise what your really saying is stack on acres so there's more for the top to ravage

Needs to get out more
    I'd still like to see a barbarian kingdom. Essentially you just play skilled provinces with loose leadership and lots of activity. Wars will happen and decent players know the score. Can't find war? Grow till it's irresistible. F$@k diplo. If it's meant to be then teamwork will happen, if not you just burn out and ride on.

Heck I always figured just trying to build cows with no diplo is a great way to find war. Got a pool, got a war.
    ________
    Weed bowls

No offense CP, but why on earth would anyone in warring tier even bother/attempt to grow big for acres... The top has their way of play and if you dont follow the invisible handbook you get backstabbed, abused, threats, PK'd, and dictated on how to play and speak, theres simply no fun to be had, on top of that doing diplo to get a chance to try growth rather then be a farm is impossible because they dont wish to CF unless the rest has, because then they lack behind on easy acres.

Dont get me wrong, wars are easier to get nowdays in growth then war tier, but from a monarchs perspective, unless you're an ass kisser or have all the time in the world (which many dont have nowdays in Utopia), its near impossible unless you stick with it for 4/5 ages in a row, by which time most of your kingdom mates who originally thought it would be fun, has left or wants to go back into war tier and it breaks the kingdom..

So unless you got a KD with many former growth players and a monarch who has the stamina/contacts and perseverance to handle all the bull, then it quickly removes all the fun out of the game... Oh and dont forget to ask for a copy of the Invisible Handbook and make sure you read it well, before the age starts.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 09-11-2015 at 05:23.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Thread Information