Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tag "rob us get razed" needs to end

Veteran
    I just feel like you are doing it wrong. The top is all CFed and pretty well decided. They don't have much to do thus the free time to embark on this rob raze crap. If you want to hurt them gather a group to srsly screw top kd X oop next age and ruin their entire age. Turn them green many much times and see how they like siting out a full round.

Post Fiend
    then i encourage them to embark :)

Regular
    Anyone seen that Old El Paso add, where the guy asks, are we having soft shell or hard shell tacos? The answer to that is the same as the answer to your question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgSO8_cRio

I heard the top all CF'd in protest to the stealing, better off to keep fighting and spill it over to next age. If not they will just do the same thing and have each age decided in the first month :p

Enthusiast
    1. Go on IRC.
    2. Find someone who dislikes KD razing you.
    3. Get their loc next age.
    4. Create 2-3 killers and have KD feed them aid OOP.
    5. Fist said KDs banks.
    6. Wait for tears.
    7. Optional - Plunder into their EoWCF(s) and mass rob vaults, depending on how much you want to make a point, then you watch some TV series on YouTube while they raze kill you, knowing you've just screwed them for 12 weeks because of a few razes.

Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    We provide FSU consultancy. The top will never win the ghettos when the stakes are so much higher for them.
    You assume that there are any stakes for them. The top has already been pretty much been decided, the whole top kd raze campaign is happening exactly because of that, everything is already decided so they aren't jockeying for position, therefore they can all take the time to raze off ppl who annoyed them earlier in the age.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    1. Go on IRC.
    5. Fist said KDs banks.
    6. Wait for tears.
    7. Optional - Plunder into their EoWCF(s) and mass rob vaults, depending on how much you want to make a point, then you watch some TV series on YouTube while they raze kill you, knowing you've just screwed them for 12 weeks because of a few razes.
    That has a much bigger prospect of actually upsetting ppl :P and making any sort of difference.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 10-11-2015 at 08:37.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    I wonder, of all top kds why pyro?

Why would blizz hit his former kingdom members when he can raze their opponents? Good chance CR requested the hits.

They also hit into wars and refuse giving the acres back. Awesome people in CR.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    1. Go on IRC.
    5. Fist said KDs banks.
    6. Wait for tears.
    The issue with the above is that there's hardly any banks OOP and it likely results in a button and a farmwar for the KD you're trying to grief. I don't think there is a single top KD who doesn't mind an easy war OOP.
    Let alone, most kingdoms would rather focus on their typical age schedule/planning rather than focusing on griefing someone. That's also a reason why you hardly see top kingdoms raze small kingdoms as they'd rather focus on their normal game.

The easiest solution to everything is simple: avoid hitting/stealing into preparations/hostiles (I doubt any KD gets mad for a mil stolen here and there during a science pump), answer to ingame mails about things like this (ignoring mails is annoying, it takes barely a minute to reply) and respect other kingdoms requests for a CF during these periods (if you're made aware of it, let them be). Obviously that goes both ways

Post Demon
    Well i cant do **** this age ... but i think i might take an age off warring next age just to camp top kds launching banks ... wrench in the gears and all that. Just raze some indiscriminatly for thinkin they can **** on ppl this age cause age is alrdy over ...

Not you prot tho, cause of that amazon piper player video, you will be spared :p

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    The issue with the above is that there's hardly any banks OOP and it likely results in a button and a farmwar for the KD you're trying to grief. I don't think there is a single top KD who doesn't mind an easy war OOP.
    Let alone, most kingdoms would rather focus on their typical age schedule/planning rather than focusing on griefing someone. That's also a reason why you hardly see top kingdoms raze small kingdoms as they'd rather focus on their normal game.

The easiest solution to everything is simple: avoid hitting/stealing into preparations/hostiles (I doubt any KD gets mad for a mil stolen here and there during a science pump), answer to ingame mails about things like this (ignoring mails is annoying, it takes barely a minute to reply) and respect other kingdoms requests for a CF during these periods (if you're made aware of it, let them be). Obviously that goes both ways
    Yah gotta be careful with your timing. Still it's what has the best chance of working as long as you avoid giving an easy farmwar.

If you're hell bent on griefing it's easiest to do it early age. Time your stuff so that you intervene when topkd X is just about to fight topkd Y. they can't take a detour and farm your ghetto because topkd Y would never buy that exuse, they'd assume your ghetto is there to help topkd X dodge if topkd X engages you. If everything goes your way your intervention will make topkd X loose that war.

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Well i cant do **** this age ... but i think i might take an age off warring next age just to camp top kds launching banks ... wrench in the gears and all that. Just raze some indiscriminatly for thinkin they can **** on ppl this age cause age is alrdy over ...
    Dude you need to check up what indiscriminately really means. Because there's nothing indiscriminate about what they're doing, they're very specifically hitting ppl who messed with them earlier in the age. They're very selective and systematic about what they're doing which just so happens to be an antonym of indiscriminate. you might have used disproportionally instead, but then that's very subjective.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 10-11-2015 at 10:49.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post

Not you prot tho, cause of that amazon piper player video, you will be spared :p
    you sound like u werent playing at all when we had those incidents with zombies.. im quite sure you would be doing the same as those top kds, if you were in their place.. some ppl just dont know where and when to stop, and you have to face consequences when you push too much on someone - im fairly certain that nobody is being razed for 2-3m gc stolen..

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    I just feel like you are doing it wrong. The top is all CFed and pretty well decided. They don't have much to do thus the free time to embark on this rob raze crap. If you want to hurt them gather a group to srsly screw top kd X oop next age and ruin their entire age. Turn them green many much times and see how they like siting out a full round.
    Or just wait for them to tag something like "Noticed XX:YY" and THEN start robbing them :D
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Why would blizz hit his former kingdom members when he can raze their opponents? Good chance CR requested the hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post

If you can show a province at 9k acres with 200k def in CR, we can probably work something out.

Thread Information