Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tag "rob us get razed" needs to end

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Well i cant do **** this age ... but i think i might take an age off warring next age just to camp top kds launching banks ... wrench in the gears and all that. Just raze some indiscriminatly for thinkin they can **** on ppl this age cause age is alrdy over ...

Not you prot tho, cause of that amazon piper player video, you will be spared :p
    Getting cows razed doesnt neccecarily mean a bad thing. I remember we got razed twice and used the GBP to feed. It actually helped!

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    im fairly certain that nobody is being razed for 2-3m gc stolen..
    Nobody gives a crap about a couple mil here and thete. You barely notice it.
    The issue is the waves of robs that often start a couple days before a fight. Kingdoms typically respond "why care, you got enough gc on banks to aid it back", failing to realize TBs get horrible as a result.

LOL @ Protector advocating in favor of the robbers :D
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

I am only really confused on one part.....

Pyros was not the first kingdom to tag thusly and were not the first kingdom to start razing.... yet pyros get singled out for blizz love.

So unless I am mistaken, blizz is really just using this as some sort of BS cover for some grudge he has. (not that it matters, he is free to do as he likes, I just wish he did not try to make it look like something noble, when it most likely is not.)

Blizz, your revenge erection happens to serve the purposes of a number of people who are fed up with whatever they are fed up with. Leave it at that and stop being a pretentious ass.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    what butthurt i hit one of my old friends in the kd. he msged me and was like why. i said because you allowed it.

if it was personal id have hit CP just fyi

Quote Originally Posted by blizz View Post
    what butthurt i hit one of my old friends in the kd. he msged me and was like why. i said because you allowed it.

if it was personal id have hit CP just fyi
    Yep, +1

Nah blizz, I don't buy that. If that was all it was you would not be attention whoring and drama posting in the forums.

But maybe you can convince people who don't understand utopia social BS...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Nah blizz, I don't buy that. If that was all it was you would not be attention whoring and drama posting in the forums.

But maybe you can convince people who don't understand utopia social BS...

Lol, you should have seen the hockey chat logs it went like this..

Blizz I found a 10k prov w 200k def
    Blizz chandler you want to raze w me?
    Chandler sure

We would have razed also, but honor eoacf
    -Gurch

I might have also for a laugh. But as I said, if it was just a laugh, then it would have been an "lol nubs" post in the forums at most not this drama posting that this thread is.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I might have also for a laugh. But as I said, if it was just a laugh, then it would have been an "lol nubs" post in the forums at most not this drama posting that this thread is.
    For someone who stirs the pot, you sure ***** a lot when something happens to you
    -Gurch

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    For someone who stirs the pot, you sure ***** a lot when something happens to you
    ikr!

Forum Fanatic
    "if there is any hope, it lies in the proles."

The Jerks.

It's not *****ing. I wondered why we deserve special love and drama. I am not the one that started the drama.

Veteran

Post Fiend
    rofl gurch dont share private info.

this was a long drawn up plan with much butthurt from my angle.

quit spreading lies

Thread Information