Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear "Ghettos"

Post Fiend

Dear "Ghettos"

This is purely aimed at those Ghettos who have been stealing from top end KDs for weeks and expecting nothing to happen (especially if you've ignored your mail). First off I'll congratulate you on having the balls to steal from top end KDs, it's not every day that someone is willing to run the risk that comes with doing so, that being said - don't do it if you're not willing to get hit and/or pked. Shadowlight is this amazing spell that allows us to know exactly who's doing thievery ops to us and boy do we use it a lot (more so when our gold starts going missing). I get that there's this idea that in future ages you'll be able to screw over top KDs by harassing them all age long from OOP to EoA but let me give you a few reasons why that won't work.

1. Random locations, and random names: here in Utopia, at the end of every age your location as a KD is randomized before the start of the next age. In addition to this awesome feature, its not as if Pyro, CP, Pandas, ED, etc. Tag as such from the beginning of the age, so finding out who is who is going to be fun enough for you guys WARNING: if you THINK its a top KD you're going after, you may want to be careful. What if you accidentally go after another ghetto that has likeminded goals as far as harassment of the top goes?

2. Let's assume you DO find a top end KD, then what? You hit in until you give a button and create a farmwar for them so they can get big? Or let's assume you stop hitting them just before a button would be given, that doesn't mean they stop hitting you, sure it's not a WW with a land bonus, but they are still farming the acres. I know some of you have this idea that you'll all "back each other up" and you'd be naive to assume the top won't do the same.

3. Skill: When it comes down to it, the top is repeatedly the top for a reason and that reason is simple, we're either more dedicated to the game or we're simply better at it. Sure, maybe a few provs have low TPA and that makes it easy for some ghetto halfer to get some gold, but in the end guess what? We're always going to get bigger faster which means we'll have the offense to do whatever the hell we want in return for stolen gold or annoying hits here and there.

TLDR: The top is the top for a reason, don't ignore mail or raze tags if you're not ready to face the consequences. Less QQ, more Pew Pew.

Side note: I've seen people say "well getting gold stolen when they have 100m sitting there and not the TPA to protect it means they have to face the consequences" this is true, yet untrue. They're at the top, yes you can steal the gold but they can put a stop to that. When they come for revenge though? Guess what, Big with offense>Small with TPA. They can put an end to the stealing, you can't put an end to the hitting.

History and laws are written by those who win/have the power my friends, just remember that before you start QQing all over this post. Nut up or shut up time guys, we're following through on our threats and razing and no amount of complaining is going to stop that. Time for you to either **** us Top KDs OOP next age, or stop whining about getting caught with your hands in the cookie jar.
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    long stuff
    somebody is looking for oop farmwars :p

Oh my! A warning message from ED ...

Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Veteran
    This is purely aimed at those Ghettos who have been stealing from top end KDs for weeks and expecting nothing to happen (especially if you've ignored your mail). First off I'll congratulate you on having the balls to steal from top end KDs, it's not every day that someone is willing to run the risk that comes with doing so, that being said - don't do it if you're not willing to get hit and/or pked. Shadowlight is this amazing spell that allows us to know exactly who's doing thievery ops to us and boy do we use it a lot (more so when our gold starts going missing). I get that there's this idea that in future ages you'll be able to screw over top KDs by harassing them all age long from OOP to EoA but let me give you a few reasons why that won't work.

1. Random locations, and random names: here in Utopia, at the end of every age your location as a KD is randomized before the start of the next age. In addition to this awesome feature, its not as if Pyro, CP, Pandas, ED, etc. Tag as such from the beginning of the age, so finding out who is who is going to be fun enough for you guys WARNING: if you THINK its a top KD you're going after, you may want to be careful. What if you accidentally go after another ghetto that has likeminded goals as far as harassment of the top goes?

2. Let's assume you DO find a top end KD, then what? You hit in until you give a button and create a farmwar for them so they can get big? Or let's assume you stop hitting them just before a button would be given, that doesn't mean they stop hitting you, sure it's not a WW with a land bonus, but they are still farming the acres. I know some of you have this idea that you'll all "back each other up" and you'd be naive to assume the top won't do the same.

3. Skill: When it comes down to it, the top is repeatedly the top for a reason and that reason is simple, we're either more dedicated to the game or we're simply better at it. Sure, maybe a few provs have low TPA and that makes it easy for some ghetto halfer to get some gold, but in the end guess what? We're always going to get bigger faster which means we'll have the offense to do whatever the hell we want in return for stolen gold or annoying hits here and there.

TLDR: The top is the top for a reason, don't ignore mail or raze tags if you're not ready to face the consequences. Less QQ, more Pew Pew.

Side note: I've seen people say "well getting gold stolen when they have 100m sitting there and not the TPA to protect it means they have to face the consequences" this is true, yet untrue. They're at the top, yes you can steal the gold but they can put a stop to that. When they come for revenge though? Guess what, Big with offense>Small with TPA. They can put an end to the stealing, you can't put an end to the hitting.

History and laws are written by those who win/have the power my friends, just remember that before you start QQing all over this post. Nut up or shut up time guys, we're following through on our threats and razing and no amount of complaining is going to stop that. Time for you to either **** us Top KDs OOP next age, or stop whining about getting caught with your hands in the cookie jar.
    Who the hell even are you?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Oh my! A warning message from ED ...

Parth leading is as scary as a fluffy teddy bear...zap pls edit
    Last edited by wingding; 10-11-2015 at 14:20.
    -Gurch

Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    Parth leading is as scary as a fluffy teddy bear...zauper pls edit
    "Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW." in Zapaza's signature made me believe it's someone in ED...am I wrong?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Post Fiend
    Yes you are wrong, I was in ED last age. Not this age :)
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

Yes you are wrong, I was in ED last age. Not this age :)

God, I forgot how much fun forum wars were...
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Will be funny to see if top kingdoms will hide and not tag up.

But I see an easy fix Zapaza, just target 25-man kingdoms for starters, there aren't that many anymore.

A simple message to the Monarch will sort it out quickly, the response will either be the truth or a lie.

The truth will result in raze waves early and the lie will allow a few weeks of reprieve. If the decision is to go with the lie however, you will get called out on it and almost certainly attract even more aggression.

But I guess the choice is up to them.

Regular
    Can't wait for next age to start...

Quote Originally Posted by Slickdevil View Post
    Can't wait for next age to start...
    +1

I'll bring the popcorn if you bring the lawn chairs?

Forum Fanatic
    Growing up the leader of a huge province in a Top Kingdom puts a Top Player in contact with a whole lot of ghetto faces. I spent my whole life here right here in Top Kingdom, surrounded by ghetto faces.

And seeing them every day, day in, day out, I only had one question.

Why don't they kill us?

Now right out there in that ghetto kingdom, at least once an age for fifty ages, old ghetto province here would get raze killed by top kingdoms for robbing them.

Now if I was a ghetto player, I would have razed some cows, and it wouldn't have taken me no fifty ages to do it neither.

The Jerks.

Zapaza, I was in ED last age also. What is your irc nick?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

We don't hide and tag up from the door. Hopefully this mess has actually made us friends in the bottom.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Regular
    Can't we all just... get along?
    [16:26] <Heiney> u king of vices

PyroManiaCs

WeHurt

Thread Information