Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dear "Ghettos"

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Btw, Pyro can you please correct the plural in your name? It's Les Robbers.
    Sure, we just have to fire nesta and have someone else in charge of our name and so on.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by glaurick View Post
    If Grandma was baking in an online war kitchen she should bake some defense and watch towers or she deserves to have her cookies eaten, I will be looking for Granny's cookies very early next age and will beat her with her rolling pins.
    Then by the same logic the cookie thieves Nifrom, Niroeh and Eragord should get enough defence that grandma and her offspring can't beat them into a bloody pulp or they deserve to be beaten into a bloody pulp... oh wait, they can't ever train enough defence to avoid that... so they probably shouldn't try to bully grandma in the first place :P

Bonus points for anybody who gets the reference ;)
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information