Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear "Ghettos"

Forum Addict
    Stealing from CP makes my fingers itch. I think he gives all his coins the herp as an insidious punishment to those who try to get their grubby paws on his shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    We don't hide and tag up from the door. Hopefully this mess has actually made us friends in the bottom.
    Time will tell.

And you are kidding yourself if you think all the brash, chauvinistic comments you have made lately will win you any friends.

Rotfl. I've seen ppl doing this and wondered how they get away with. Then someone explained to me. So now I do it too ;). And seeing that your only hope is a flawed long winded post I now know you are mad and can't do anything about it. So keep up that shadow light so you know when it's me even though there's nothing you can do but complain.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon View Post
    Rotfl. I've seen ppl doing this and wondered how they get away with. Then someone explained to me. So now I do it too ;). And seeing that your only hope is a flawed long winded post I now know you are mad and can't do anything about it. So keep up that shadow light so you know when it's me even though there's nothing you can do but complain.
    If your response Is to me, then what makes you think all I can do is complain? Did you not see the Zombie Ghetto *****ing about how their entire age was ruined because they got caught with their hand in the jar?
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    Who the hell even are you?
    OP is my dear friend, and he is way cool. I lub that kid!

Araqiel you shouldnt throw out 'who the hell are you'. There are a ton of peeps in this game that doesnt interact in uto forums very often. Does not make them 'less important'.

In fact most of the 'non uto forum peeps' are REALLY cool and grounded peeps, that is capable of having conversations that does not involve uto trolling.

Ben... its Purg

Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    If your response Is to me, then what makes you think all I can do is complain? Did you not see the Zombie Ghetto *****ing about how their entire age was ruined because they got caught with their hand in the jar?
    Examples of said *****ing about their age being ruined please.

Quote Originally Posted by yournightmare View Post
    Time will tell.

And you are kidding yourself if you think all the brash, chauvinistic comments you have made lately will win you any friends.
    if i spoke to you that way then you deserved it? or which is what usually happens i speak that way to see what the reaction would be. all in all we have more ghetto friends than we do enemys. 9 times out of 10 the ghetto will say something that they will do and i will think to myself wow they got balls and they get a cf and offer to give them gc next time. then we have what we had a few days ago. where one elf prov showed gumption. loveboard was his name. he had balls as big as church bells. i wish we could have recruited him.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

also speeddeamon you think you are something that you are not. you have not stolen from us because every kingdom that stole from us got a cf with out any retals except one and we eventually cf that one as well.

if i spoke to you that way then you deserved it? or which is what usually happens i speak that way to see what the reaction would be.
    Boy, she doesn't know when to stop.

*Drops her shovel and gets in her excavator

Wtf are you talking about?

Wtf are you talking about?
    "If I spoke to you in that way then you deserved it?"

Way to win over the masses, did you take this one out of Trump's playbook?

Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    OP is my dear friend, and he is way cool. I lub that kid!

Araqiel you shouldnt throw out 'who the hell are you'. There are a ton of peeps in this game that doesnt interact in uto forums very often. Does not make them 'less important'.

In fact most of the 'non uto forum peeps' are REALLY cool and grounded peeps, that is capable of having conversations that does not involve uto trolling.

Ben... its Purg
    You should get nicer friends ....
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Veteran
    Hmm there are plenty of ways to find you whore kds at start :)

Enthusiast
    Meh stopped reading half a paragraph in and the skimmed a little bit. When I was playing it was always a ton of fun to steal the tops shinies they where to lazy or ignorent to protect! Go get'em guys!
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Post Fiend
    Can I just say the the second argument makes no sense?

When a growth kd gets hit it messes with their plans. They may hit back, but as long as the other kd doesn't let down on hits (and doesn't give button / easy war) it will simply stunt growth. Job done, no?

Thread Information