Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear "Ghettos"

Enthusiast
    Sulmino, better yet if they start hitting you can always start razing. It destroys the acers making it near impossible for them to gain anything at all from you besides a headache. :)
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Post Fiend
    Well. Pyro doesn`t really care much about acres or anything these days. They failed the game and the age. So now they`re just unleashing their frustration on small Kds. And the small Kd can`t continue hitting forever due to auto-war, hence having their hands tied. So with this i would like to congratulate the devs. Can`t say for what or why, as i will have my post erased most likely, or my account banned. Or both.

Dont steal from the top and problem is solved.. stop whining!

**************** The republic of China ****************

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by bluorr View Post
    Well. Pyro doesn`t really care much about acres or anything these days. They failed the game and the age. So now they`re just unleashing their frustration on small Kds. And the small Kd can`t continue hitting forever due to auto-war, hence having their hands tied. So with this i would like to congratulate the devs. Can`t say for what or why, as i will have my post erased most likely, or my account banned. Or both.
    Big Brother is always watching......

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty Conscience View Post
    Always steal from the top.

What frustration? As far as I can tell they are just sneezing on some ghettos. The ghettos were the ones who used the feather to tickle Pyro's nose in the first place.

Post Fiend
    While i agree that each action leads to a reaction, what Pyro is currently doing is way past those phases. The Kd Pyro is currently razing stole 1-2 mills. Pyro already pked the monarch. One would say: "Ok, they had it coming, done deal, move on with our lives." But no, Pyro didn`t stop just there. They continued to raze. When contacted for a diplomatic resolution, at first they didn`t even bother to reply and later they had the demands of some peeps high of glue: the 2 top faeries to reset the province.

Now as i said. Action-reaction. If Pyro would demand acres/gold/whatever, this whole business would have been over. If Pyro would have been opened to diplo, there would have been a way to solve the conflict. Even with one province pked any normal being would assume that the price has been paid.

Therefor, yes, Pyro is suffering from frustration. Their crusade in spreading the judgement throughout utopia is nothing more than a manifestation of their current failure through the age(s).

Thats likely course flogger plays in Pyro, he seems to go off on one when things dont go his way, much like a baby tantrum.

zap, your original post makes no sense, this age the winner has been determined, congratulations CR... So therefore growth KDs below are trying to show you cant steal gc or do anything to them for their randoms all early age, this late yes they will win and punish.

Next age i can guarantee that if a KD steals/razes early age on growth KDs without giving button and just drags (the growth will do whatever it takes in order to get a deal/arrangement sorted quickly so they can continue, any hostile over 48hrs without a war will put them behind in the growth raze and you will have ruined their age.
    War is what happens when language fails.

While i agree that each action leads to a reaction, what Pyro is currently doing is way past those phases. The Kd Pyro is currently razing stole 1-2 mills.
    Oh but my dear, foolish boy, it wasn't 1-2mil. It was well in the double digits and continuously, mind you, over the course of several days.

Post Fiend
    Your the fool.

Prior to the 1.5mill there was nothing stolen due to war. If you want to look at a longer period of time, then sure, we stole a lot, we stole a lot from a lot of kingdoms and we will continue to do so in the future.

This razing isn't going to stop us, turn the entire kd green for all I care. Pyro has stunk ever since cj left, we can do this every age, it's not like you will be crowning until there is no one left in this game anyways.

Wonder what Flogger will do with himself. Since he always feels the need to point out he's been playing this game since 1998
    Last edited by Kandy; 19-11-2015 at 03:21.

Quote Originally Posted by CalleOcho View Post
    Can't we all just... get along?
    *Passes the pipe..*

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty Conscience View Post
    Everything is always up for grabs. I've been in both positions and don't support this thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    Your the fool.

Prior to the 1.5mill there was nothing stolen due to war. If you want to look at a longer period of time, then sure, we stole a lot, we stole a lot from a lot of kingdoms and we will continue to do so in the future.

This razing isn't going to stop us, turn the entire kd green for all I care. Pyro has stunk ever since cj left, we can do this every age, it's not like you will be crowning until there is no one left in this game anyways.

Wonder what Flogger will do with himself. Since he always feels the need to point out he's been playing this game since 1998
    I'm guessing from scanning kingdoms today your the one with a dead monarch atm? I did notice that pryo killed him so thus the reason I'm here to see what's going on.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Paymon View Post
    I'm guessing from scanning kingdoms today your the one with a dead monarch atm? I did notice that pryo killed him so thus the reason I'm here to see what's going on.
    Lol yeah, that was me.

Post Fiend
    Just raze pyro next age if they get close to the top. A few people will know their location.

Thread Information