Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear "Ghettos"

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    Lol yeah, that was me.
    Haha thought so. Tell Orenthalia I said hi! He'll know who this is and btw he's an awesome player to have in your kingdom. ;)

Good luck with your quest nothing to lose at this point of the age just have fun! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    Just raze pyro next age if they get close to the top. A few people will know their location.
    They are never hard to find just look at their names! Lol.... says pyro all over it from the beginning.

Post Fiend
    I have to agree that the money is beyond double digits. Our info tells us we've destroyed half a billion or so since razing started. Note that this is after the razing started, not before.

In total this age I don't think we have stolen over 10 million before the razing started. Maybe over 5 million. Which, frankly, is peanuts when you hoard billions during an age. It's cause to be annoyed, upset. But it's really really childish to let out your frustration about your own failure on some kd that stole 5 million gc in 8 weeks time....

Besides: I bet Pyro has, during those 8 weeks, also taken about 1k acres from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    I have to agree that the money is beyond double digits. Our info tells us we've destroyed half a billion or so since razing started. Note that this is after the razing started, not before.

In total this age I don't think we have stolen over 10 million before the razing started. Maybe over 5 million. Which, frankly, is peanuts when you hoard billions during an age. It's cause to be annoyed, upset. But it's really really childish to let out your frustration about your own failure on some kd that stole 5 million gc in 8 weeks time....

Besides: I bet Pyro has, during those 8 weeks, also taken about 1k acres from us.
    The problem is that thiefe/mages simply lie to their own leaders about their stealing.
    I've had a large exchange of messages with a kingdom in the last few days, and a province we caught in our news stealing told his own monarch he did not. A few days later he admitted he did it.

In your case, 3 of your TMs (Goro, Maria & Xenia) have been in our (YOLO) news earlier this age. Part of the robbing was done during our 2nd and/or 3rd hostile. In return, we started hitting them. Then Goro sends a message to one of the hitters he'll continue stealing as long as we keep hitting him. We didn't start it, we just played along.

Every big KD should just have a few orcs in your setup purely for this stuff. Get them into their perfect NW range from the TMs and smash them. Getting hit for 10-15% of your land and losing 8-10% troops surely hurts.

Needs to get out more
    In The Virtual Kingdom there are 3 orcs for sorting out small pesky kingdoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    The problem is that thiefe/mages simply lie to their own leaders about their stealing.
    I've had a large exchange of messages with a kingdom in the last few days, and a province we caught in our news stealing told his own monarch he did not. A few days later he admitted he did it.

In your case, 3 of your TMs (Goro, Maria & Xenia) have been in our (YOLO) news earlier this age. Part of the robbing was done during our 2nd and/or 3rd hostile. In return, we started hitting them. Then Goro sends a message to one of the hitters he'll continue stealing as long as we keep hitting him. We didn't start it, we just played along.

Every big KD should just have a few orcs in your setup purely for this stuff. Get them into their perfect NW range from the TMs and smash them. Getting hit for 10-15% of your land and losing 8-10% troops surely hurts.
    I am playing Xenia and I haven't stolen often from you this age (well, until you started razing kandy, obviously). I don't lie to leadership...I don't lie in general. I generally only steal from top kds to fund dragons. And honestly, losing 15% of my land in exchange for funding 50% of a dragon is well worth it in general.

If we come out of war with a couple of millions on most of our provinces, every growth kd with provinces in in range will plunder and tell us "you shouldn't stock so much". Annoying, but fair game to me. But apparently the logic only works one way...

I am playing Xenia and I haven't stolen often from you this age (well, until you started razing kandy, obviously). I don't lie to leadership...I don't lie in general. I generally only steal from top kds to fund dragons. And honestly, losing 15% of my land in exchange for funding 50% of a dragon is well worth it in general.

If we come out of war with a couple of millions on most of our provinces, every growth kd with provinces in in range will plunder and tell us "you shouldn't stock so much". Annoying, but fair game to me. But apparently the logic only works one way...
    BS.. I do know the warring tiers plays like assholes vs each other. The top is far more civilized.

In regards of first stealing then losing land. I think that is a pretty fair trade depending how much was stolen and when. Normaly a cf can be made after this. Your kd stole maybe 30 mill gc from pandas earlier this age. I approuched Kandy for dip. He absolutely refused to give us a single acre for all the millions lost. So the mentality was we can steal what we want when we want without any consequence. The problem is yours. You create the problem. The top is not any bad guys that wants to ruin smaller kds. It is your own choices that puts you into this situation. Had not Pyro done this then we would. I also gave the warning about it. But a warning never seem to be enough.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

MEh

Sulimo,

I was actually mostly inactive in pyro until you all started doing things that made me have to change how i was pumping science. Now I am razing you. Way to increase our activity! I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Sheister; 19-11-2015 at 13:24.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic

You're wrong - growth kingdoms don't plunder, as a general rule. Or rob war kds.

edit:
    CR's totals for the age to date. As you can see, not a single plunder:
    TOTALS
    war_earlyend 0 (1)
    war_declared 0 (1)
    player_reanme 0 (10)
    player_left 0 (5)
    own_tm 116,818 (1293)
    own_raze 5,848 (210)
    own_mass 26,240 (9)
    own_intra_fail 0 (2)
    own_fail 0 (21)
    own_cq 369 (6)
    own_bush 1,277 (20)
    new_player_started 0 (5)
    enemy_tm 18,816 (531)
    enemy_raze 167 (1)
    enemy_plunder 0 (8)
    enemy_mass 33,112 (21)
    enemy_learn 0 (8)
    enemy_fail 0 (56)
    enemy_bush 741 (19)
    enemey_withdraw 0 (1)
    TOTAL 98740
    Last edited by Zauper; 19-11-2015 at 14:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    You're wrong - growth kingdoms don't plunder, as a general rule. Or rob war kds.
    You mean, we have more efficient means of doing our prep?!?!?!

/me tries to reconcile reality with the forums causing his head to explode!

ok, seriously, when the top is amassing gold in prep for a war
    1) we know what the war commencement date is
    2) we know what hte hostile commencement date is
    3) we have no military because we are prepping resources to create our optomized army.
    4) we are not touching ANY war KD because we don't want to invite you all to get in our way
    5) we are not even looking at any war KD or small KD because we don't want to invite attention.

So, to say we hit you in prep for our wars is just patently false to anyone who understands how a top war is run. To say that we plunder you at any time outside of the first two to three days is patently false. To say that we learn you at any time other than if we are forced to mess with you is patently false.
    Last edited by Sheister; 19-11-2015 at 13:24.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    You mean, we have more efficient means of doing our prep?!?!?!

/me tries to reconcile reality with the forums causing his head to explode!
    *cleans up the mess... brains everywhere!*

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    BS.. I do know the warring tiers plays like assholes vs each other. The top is far more civilized.

In regards of first stealing then losing land. I think that is a pretty fair trade depending how much was stolen and when. Normaly a cf can be made after this. Your kd stole maybe 30 mill gc from pandas earlier this age. I approuched Kandy for dip. He absolutely refused to give us a single acre for all the millions lost. So the mentality was we can steal what we want when we want without any consequence. The problem is yours. You create the problem. The top is not any bad guys that wants to ruin smaller kds. It is your own choices that puts you into this situation. Had not Pyro done this then we would. I also gave the warning about it. But a warning never seem to be enough.
    Some mistakes have been made, no deny about that. And i`m not talking about stealing the gees. I am talking about the diplomacy part. But, we are aware of these flaws and we are working on improving and already took measures about it. Pyro can confirm this, in the light of the continuous attempts for reconciliation conducted for the past couple of days.

Anri, if there is any unfinished business with us, i will gladly stay for a chat with you and together find a way that`s pleasant for both sides.

I am playing Xenia and I haven't stolen often from you this age (well, until you started razing kandy, obviously).
    Razing? We haven't razed anyone. I play in YOLO and Xenia did steal from YOLO.

I don't lie to leadership...I don't lie in general. I generally only steal from top kds to fund dragons. And honestly, losing 15% of my land in exchange for funding 50% of a dragon is well worth it in general.
    If you fund half a dragon, I won't be stopping at 15% land. You see, that's exactly the problem. You're hostile with some KD and you steal from us (or others) to pay your dragons.
    If you're hostile with KD A, you should focus your mana on KD A and not on some 3rd party. And guess what. If said 3rd party kingdom hits you into that hostile with KD A you're all like "OMG YOU HIT US INTO HOSTILE! LAME TOPKD!"

Logic is that there's not a single growth kingdom that aims at your money... I can't remember the last time we plundered. Except if your name is BURNER
    Pure gold:

Post Fiend
    Razing? We haven't razed anyone. I play in YOLO and Xenia did steal from YOLO.
    Heh, misunderstood your comment then. Besides, I never said I don't steal....

If you fund half a dragon, I won't be stopping at 15% land. You see, that's exactly the problem. You're hostile with some KD and you steal from us (or others) to pay your dragons.
    If you're hostile with KD A, you should focus your mana on KD A and not on some 3rd party. And guess what. If said 3rd party kingdom hits you into that hostile with KD A you're all like "OMG YOU HIT US INTO HOSTILE! LAME TOPKD!"
    Please stop assuming I lie or cry or basically anything else you really don't know anything about. I even wrote before that taking acres in exchange for my taking gold is fair game and makes sense to me...if you're hitting once or twice into a hostile or war in response to me stealing a couple of millions I really won't come crying. Of course, it won't stop me from doing the same thing again the next time the kd needs an influx of cash. I think Cello can confirm, if you like.

In regards to the "growth kds don't plunder", this may hold true for those in the top 5 because they're still too occupied getting #1. But if true, you'll just be hitting our top provinces down whenever the opportunity arises. I don't mind.....so stop minding me stealing a penny here and there (yes, it is a penny compared to the amount you have). Also, the rest of the kds does sometimes plunder. And being >2x our size really won't stop them.

Heh, misunderstood your comment then. Besides, I never said I don't steal....
    Please stop assuming I lie or cry or basically anything else you really don't know anything about. I even wrote before that taking acres in exchange for my taking gold is fair game and makes sense to me...if you're hitting once or twice into a hostile or war in response to me stealing a couple of millions I really won't come crying. Of course, it won't stop me from doing the same thing again the next time the kd needs an influx of cash. I think Cello can confirm, if you like.
    I only named you as one of the provs that stole. I didn't name anyone as lying or crying. Except for Goro who 'complained' we hit him after he stole.
    Stealing a penny isn't taking 10mil GC from a 15mil GC stack (example #'s). Often one prov starts and the next sees it and follows. You still don't understand the difference between taking some gc and taking someones entire bankroll before/during fights.

In regards to the "growth kds don't plunder", this may hold true for those in the top 5 because they're still too occupied getting #1. But if true, you'll just be hitting our top provinces down whenever the opportunity arises. I don't mind.....so stop minding me stealing a penny here and there (yes, it is a penny compared to the amount you have). Also, the rest of the kds does sometimes plunder. And being >2x our size really won't stop them.
    Whore kingdoms don't plunder when they have the better/best economy on the server. It's those warkingdoms like yourself who make those plunders.
    The only time I recall plundering is MAYBE oop and even then it's mostly more useful to steal than to plunder.

Whore kingdoms hitting the large provinces in warkingdoms once they get OOW is certainly true, but that's nothing new. The strong feed on the weak. Still questionable though, say one of your hitters has a normal off:def ratio, it's not as likely a kingdom would attempt to feed on it if the risk is getting a doubletap (or worse) back. When whoring, I'm mostly against hitting people who can retal, certainly if they can multitap. Isn't efficient to hit for 200 and get retalled for 4-500.

Thread Information