Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Dear "Ghettos"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Sulimo,

We don't expect anything in particular other than for you all to stop the whining when you do what you did. You started it, now sthu and take the consequences and stop crying about it.
    Aww, you misinterpret my tears, very cute. Taking the consequences is no issue. I enjoyed the razes, good fun. I don't agree with the reasoning, however. And I enjoy a good battle of words :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    No, darkl1ght that is not it at all.

We do that with the understand that at least some of our gold will get stolen. The question is not, does some get stolen but how much and does it screw our preparation. If you take enough to make us want to get revenge, then we will. It is not at all unreasonable to come and get revenge.

Lets look at it this way... Lets say your grandma likes to make cookies. She is otherwise a helpless old lady making cookies and having a wonderful time making cookies. Is the person who breaks into her kitchen and beats the hell out of her and steals the cookies somehow properly insulated from your grandma doing a training montage and seeking revenge? I don't think so...... Does you grandma have to do it right then, or can she take her time? Why does the thief of the cookies get to decide what is fair and when justice is to be handed out?

stop stealing grandma's cookies.
    If Grandma was baking in an online war kitchen she should bake some defense and watch towers or she deserves to have her cookies eaten, I will be looking for Granny's cookies very early next age and will beat her with her rolling pins.

Sulimo,

were we battling? I dunno, I am still only logging in only now and then. Compared to actually trying, this is very confusing. I have no idea whats going on because I am not around enough to pay attention.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Better get back to your grandma then, she can solve that for you with some cookies.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by vdshark View Post
    oh snap im actually writing on utopia forums

it's been a pleasure burning pyros gold. Never ever have i ever done a 20mil gold fools gold just to burn gold;< I LOVE GOLD. But thats what happens when i can't steal 1mil gold per op anymore:<

I WENT ALL MEDIEVAL ON THEIR ARSES MUHUHUHUHU

Just keep punishing, i don't mind lol - your goal was to finish "top 4 land" gz:)) you made it
    y u no cf us vdshark :(

we said hi and everything!

Whoo! Woo! 100
    not the monarch, now i can be a dick with everyone without actually fearing consequence! MUHUHUU

KILL SULIMO PLEASE NOT ME! HE STOLE NOT ME
    QQ

English too good to be vdshark!

It really doesn't matter what wt and tpa you have. Having defense doesn't stop good war kd rogue. You guys keep saying build stuff and it won't happen. Well, that's just not true so stop saying it. If 4 raw tpa, 80% crime sci and 15% wt on Dwarves with 145% BE doesn't stop them, what the hell do you suggest? It slows them down a little, nothing more. If the rogues want to steal, they will and there is nothing you can do to stop them except beat the snot out of them for it when they take too much.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    shut up korp:<
    QQ

Quote Originally Posted by vdshark View Post
    shut up korp:<

<3 :>

Interesting topic... Seems to cover a lot of ground.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    If 4 raw tpa, 80% crime sci and 15% wt on Dwarves with 145% BE doesn't stop them, what the hell do you suggest?
    Reroll to Dwarf/Tact :)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Reroll to Dwarf/Tact :)
    One of my greatest inventions, unless you're in a long hostile with Emeriti.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Because a top kd rolling tact instead of merch could totally compete...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    Because a top kd rolling tact instead of merch could totally compete...
    Just having fun.. hitting them out of nw range seems viable too. Of course a ghetto would have been advised to not have stockpiles in the first place now. :p

Btw, Pyro can you please correct the plural in your name? It's Les Robbers.

Thread Information