Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hitting into Another war

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'm a big fan of hitting into wars, and a razekill or five is my preferred method for dealing with KDs that don't know when to back off.
    and since we are doing that you wont have a problem :P

Quote Originally Posted by pacozolt View Post
    Yes we did. It is not that difficult when you have 5 T/Ms stealing and all your core attackers plundering out.
    We had ONE fully funded dragon, NOT TWO if that is what you are thinking.

And you just proved our point. We did not send the dragon because we are not actively looking to bully people. I told dark viking myself not to send the dragon otherwise Kingdom A might be mad and hit us during our war.

Since it is not too difficult to fund one dragon and we are confident on our chances against the KD we are currently warring, we decided to enter war without a funded dragon against them anyways.

If you wana talk, come talk facts and adjust the understanding between the 4 KDs involved. Don't just post this I think He thinks She thinks circle jerk stuff and play superhero without knowing everything that's going on.

However if you guys are just finding an outlet to throw things at and feel good then that is another story....
    If you weren't actively looking to bully people you would've backed off our KD after our M told you in early Jan that we ain't interested in war. But instead you guys went on us - not a few hits but numerous of attacks from early Jan to Feb. We only had the capacity to retal hard in Feb (after our CF was made with another KD) but made sure we didn't give you the button because - as our M has already stated we simply were not interested in a war - not after 2 day hostility with another KD.

You cuss about our CF but let's see what happened in between us offering and revoking the CF:

x3 learn
    x1 pillage
    x1 TM

All in one tick. You have the balls to tell us we should wait for a few more hours for you to respond? By this time damage was done and **** was brewing already.

Also, you guys need to stfu about being 'small'. You ain't bloody small when it comes to NWA and Honor. We knew right from the beginning your KD is formidable. Stop pretending to be the victim when you're the aggressor and quit cherry picking on the events that unfolded this ordeal.

PS - it does feel GOOD watching your KD melt and the bully, aka your M cry. What happened to the correspondences he said he'd post? Too embarrassing to copy and paste?
    Last edited by Sinaman10101; 11-11-2015 at 07:50.

OK im back at work now i will post the full chat logs here, these will be completely unedited in the interest of fairness:

Kingdom 1

Messages pasted directly from my mail hence bad formatting

So you feel upset that we are trying to make things happen in a war game? Really?

Bad manner of play? you are currently doing the most dis-Honorable thing you can do in utopia? You had the button more acres and more NW for 3 days and in the end the meter was not far apart so unless you want to keep this going the whole age i suggest you go and find your own war and stay out of ours which incidentally was a bigger kingdom that waved us but we had the cojones to press the war button, maybe u should try it?

By the way i did not tag team anybody it was pure coincidence and that is a promise i dont roll like that.

> King Core the Blessed of Iron Wolves (x:xx) said: > >
    Because you waved into us trying to strongarm us into a war, when you even asked and we declined. We were already hostile and you felt like tag teaming us was a great idea. Such bad manner play doesn't have a right to complain when it happens to them. By the looks of things we aren't the only ones that feel that way.

> > > King Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > > > >
    What are you doing? Why are you hitting in to our war? I don't understand you had the button for 3 days and do not press it and i also cancelled a fully funded drake why the war hits i cant understand why you would feel hard done by?

> > > > > King Core the Blessed of Iron Wolves (x:xx) said: > > > > > >
    Consider it done. GL rebuilding and future wars

> > > > > > > King Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > > > > > > > >

Yeah sadly being hit by 2 kingdoms made it tough for us, we are happy to move on, as you have button please can you cancel your drake and then i will cancel ours as it is fully funded.

Maybe we can meet again soon without outside interference

> King Core the Blessed of Iron Wolves (x:xx) said: > > > > > > > > > >
    Are you guys willing to back off if we leave you alone now?

> > > > > > > > > > > King Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > Glad you withdrawn CF let's get to it mate :) > > > > > > > > > > > >> King Core the Blessed of Iron Wolves (x:xx) said: > > > > > >> > > > > > >> That's not very nice to ask for a war, then wave us anyway lol. Anyway we're not interested - already hostile, accept cf?

Chat logs with kingdom 2

Formatting for my mail is terrible full of these >>>> so i have removed these as best i can

> Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > >
    Are you really doing this? That is pretty dirty I see how you want to play. I will let you know that we would have to be really bad to lose this war so we will be much bigger than you when we come out so if you want to make this personal for the rest of the age we can or you can back off now as you have made your point..... Up to you?

> Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx) said: > >

no war, done mailing.

> >
    > Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > > Hahaha don't be a spoilsport chicken
    > >> Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx) said: >> >>

> >
    we wont war you. move on. you said no, we take it. Youre the one who said no in the first place.

> Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > > Stop the whining it's a war game and you have a war so get on with it :) if I waiting 1.5 days would have been no war with you better now in my opinion :) you have acres and NW lead look at the positives > > > >>

> >>> >>> > > Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx) said: > >
    Were not, actually. I will make sure however that we spend the rest of our age messing up your chances of winning a single war. I despise your absolutely sad and pathetic ways to try to win a war. Sneaky and cowardly tactics like yours are something i hate more than anything.

> Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > > You are our next war so I look forward to it :)

>> >>> > > Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx) said: > >
    You just said you dont want to war us. Stay out or prepare for your next war to be a 2 vs. 1
    > Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > > What can I say I'm impatient > > >>

>> >>> > > Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx) said: > >
    what ? Just go wa your other Kd. leave us
    > Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (X:X) said: > > Two words - needs must :) > >>

Also, if you arent interested in war, tell your KD to stop the hits on us.

ACTION POINT - WE START WAVING AS I CANNOT RISK BEING SMASHED AFTER THEY HAVE HAD 1,5 DAYS TO PUMP AN ALREADY TM HEAVY KINGDOM AND MY KINGDOM MATES WANT WAR AS DO I AND WE HAVE NO OTHER VIABLE OPTIONS AT THIS POINT (ALL THIS OCCURRED PRIOR TO WAVING KINGDOM 1)

> > Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > >Just seems suspicious thats all, all it means is i wont war you which is fine, i am not a big fan of warring high number TM kingdoms as wars tend to drag like a ***** but sometimes needs must :)

>> >>> > > Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx) said: > >You're the one who requested the war yknow. All im saying is we cant start earlier than july 20th due to real life things. Whats the problem, a minute ago you were cool with it.

Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: >>>
    So you are 300k NW and 3k acres bigger and still want more time?? not sure that sounds fair you can just sit back and pump away, its an already one sided war in your favour and you want more time?

>> >>> > > Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx) said: > > ok.... its only 1,5 days :P but sure i suppose. I will need a solid answer by July 1st if you can manage that.

> > Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > >
    I cannot commit to that i have alot of requests out and am am waving people also.
    If we are both still interested closer to the time then we can discuss terms, hope you understand if someone declares on me now and i agree something with you then you will think me an idiot :)

> > > Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx)Well, if we were to war, i'd like to set a starting date and terms now, as id need to take care of some things if we head to war.

Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lets see how it goes then :)

> > > Queen Alaska the Sorceress of Bandiderp Cookiebatch XV (x:xx) said: > > > > We could be up for a war, but earliest we'd be good for is July 20th. If thats fine with you guys, sure.
    > >> >> >> >> >> > > > > > > > >
    > >> >> >> >> >> > > > > > > > > > Baron Yvon the Rogue of YvonoftheYukon (x:x) said: > > Interested in war?

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from April 23 of YR9 till June 16 of YR9 - 42 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 158 (10,203 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 128 (9,762 acres)
    -- Ambush: 3 (70 acres)
    -- Conquest: 12 (371 acres)
    -- Raze: 12 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 1 (3,263 population)
    -- Learn: 2
    -- Uniques: 54
    Total attacks suffered: 342 (7,378 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 157 (7,229 acres)
    -- Ambush: 3 (149 acres)
    -- Raze: 147 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 4 (2,683 population)
    -- Learn: 7
    -- Failed: 24 (7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 99

** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: +2,825 (158/342)
    +2,416 An unknown province (31/0)
    +490 Shim Sham (8/2)
    +451 Rocketz (7/0)
    +405 Project Eden (4/0)
    +396 YvonoftheYukon (8/2)
    +351 Salvage Hollow (9/0)
    +254 build more watchtowers (8/0)
    +248 Hufner (9/2)
    +77 Chemicals Between Us (7/85)
    - ImTerribleAtNames (0/2)
    -7 Triple (2/2)
    -37 TheMightKurd (0/1)
    -46 Hasta LA Vista (18/35)
    -67 Hehehehehehe (0/1)
    -72 Emerald Isle (0/16)
    -122 Pandemonium (7/5)
    -164 La Cumbancha (7/14)
    -177 Crimson Winds (2/7)
    -239 That Guy (4/81)
    -248 Milphland (13/25)
    -462 This ones gonna hurt (4/16)
    -622 FIVE FINGER THROAT PUNCH (10/46)

** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: -3,589 (158/161)
    +692 KillerVille (8/0)
    +652 Paragon (12/0)
    +585 An unknown province (10/0)
    +404 Lion Heart (12/3)
    +279 Colequinox (10/2)
    +237 Galithiria (10/0)
    +211 holdem (5/0)
    +103 Persia (30/7)
    +27 Undead_N (3/0)
    +22 Stronger When Broken (2/0)
    - Sherwood Forest (4/0)
    - Kalella (0/1)
    -4 Angels must die (7/2)
    -14 Black Sheep (0/2)
    -169 Plzdonthurtme (0/1)
    -334 My Sheep Is Blind In One Ear (11/11)
    -475 Frank (0/4)
    -826 Herennius (10/15)
    -1,123 MyFinalHeaven (0/21)
    -1,195 DESERTED ii (9/21)
    -1,306 clash of clan sucks (11/30)
    -1,355 defender (7/38)

** The kingdom of x:xx **
    Total land exchanged: +13 (121/0)
    +5 Bubblegum Crumblecake I (8/0)
    +4 Blubberwhale Scratchnsniff IV (7/0)
    +4 An unknown province (9/0)
    - Bronodict Codswallop XV (11/0)
    - Bogglesaus chickensoup V (10/0)
    - Blasphemous Cubicle IX (9/0)
    - Beltbuckle Crazypants V (10/0)
    - Banderscratch Crumblewart II (12/0)
    - BenTheDick CumPerShot IX (8/0)
    - Blubberbutt Carrotstick I (8/0)
    - God Invented Friday (8/0)
    - Bodybuild Cumberbund VI (8/0)
    - Aletheion (2/0)
    - Butterscotch Curvebasket IV (2/0)
    - Bogustheme Crappyname II (3/0)
    - Benzoic Cumberling X (1/0)
    - Belieber Crybaby VI (3/0)
    - Shangrilah (2/0)

** The kingdom of x:xx **
    Total land exchanged: +751 (57/3)
    +327 Tribe of Tears (6/0)
    +151 Shais Sister (7/0)
    +104 An unknown province (3/0)
    +72 benevolance (6/0)
    +61 Triquinyuela (2/0)
    +28 Kingdom Mangler (5/0)
    +8 Volar Muerte (1/0)
    - Anunnaki Space Genetics (3/0)
    - Iron Wolves (8/0)
    - Hot Tomali Kai (10/0)
    - Retribution (1/0)
    - the CIA (4/0)
    - Fortuno (4/0)

** Uniques for x:x **
    Shim Sham - 5
    Hasta LA Vista - 5
    Milphland - 4
    Salvage Hollow - 4
    YvonoftheYukon - 4
    La Cumbancha - 4
    Pandemonium - 4
    Hufner - 3
    Rocketz - 3
    FIVE FINGER THROAT PUNCH - 3
    Project Eden - 3
    build more watchtowers - 3
    This ones gonna hurt - 2
    Triple - 2
    Chemicals Between Us - 2
    Crimson Winds - 2
    That Guy - 1

** Uniques for x:x **
    Lion Heart - 5
    Angels must die - 4
    My Sheep Is Blind In One Ear - 3
    Herennius - 3
    KillerVille - 3
    DESERTED ii - 3
    Persia - 3
    clash of clan sucks - 3
    Colequinox - 3
    Paragon - 3
    Galithiria - 3
    holdem - 2
    defender - 2
    Sherwood Forest - 2
    Undead_N - 1
    Stronger When Broken - 1

** Uniques for x:xx **
    Beltbuckle Crazypants V - 3
    Banderscratch Crumblewart II - 3
    Blasphemous Cubicle IX - 3
    Bogglesaus chickensoup V - 3
    Bronodict Codswallop XV - 3
    God Invented Friday - 2
    Bodybuild Cumberbund VI - 2
    Bubblegum Crumblecake I - 2
    Blubberbutt Carrotstick I - 2
    BenTheDick CumPerShot IX - 2
    Blubberwhale Scratchnsniff IV - 2
    Belieber Crybaby VI - 1
    Shangrilah - 1
    Benzoic Cumberling X - 1
    Butterscotch Curvebasket IV - 1
    Aletheion - 1
    Bogustheme Crappyname II - 1

** Uniques for x:xx **
    Anunnaki Space Genetics - 3
    Iron Wolves - 3
    Hot Tomali Kai - 3
    Tribe of Tears - 2
    Kingdom Mangler - 2
    Shais Sister - 2
    benevolance - 2
    Fortuno - 1
    the CIA - 1
    Volar Muerte - 1
    Triquinyuela - 1
    Retribution - 1

Dark Viking:

Kingdom 1 - doesn't make any sense; but it seems like you waved them after they declined and were in hostility with someone else

Kingdom 2 - you fking forcing them into a war. Their queen was willing to give you one with conditions. You persisted and behaved like an asshat

News - include the sh*t from January you SOB, stop trying to cover up the bullying actions you kingdom took on others

In both mails to the KD you emphasized you're small in NW and acre.

As I said, your KD ain't fking small. At the onset of war besides your new provinces (did you even have a new one?), the lowest NWA province was 170+ most with over 1K acres. Honor was in the 40's for rankings. You really think people are dumb?

It's like saying China is rich because it's #2 in GDP but in terms of GDP per capita it's not even in the top 50 percentile.
    Last edited by Sinaman10101; 11-11-2015 at 08:49.

As you can see from war summary we have got the clear win but we have now lost two provinces who have had to reset thanks to outside hits that guy and chemicals between us.

It is just a shame the cumberbatch kingdom wont fight us in a fair war and resolve these issues rather than hiding behind another war to resolve it.

Alaska you are the M of cumberbatch so I openly challenge you to a fair war and lets actually enjoy the age rather than spend it messing eachothers wars up for the indefinite future?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Looks like the mechanics are working as intended. Don't leave open relations.
    Oh dear pathetic standard bishop response!

You have no choice but to leave open relations in this game as a CF cannot have a time period set so you rely on the word and good faith of other players which as we know is sketchy at best.

Is it because the developers are to stupid or to strapped for cash (because of falling player base) to actually develop the game to incorporate sensible stuff like this? I mean you cant even make an app!?

Its meant to be strategic war game that facilitates 1 on 1 wars and this just proves this is not the case and if some idiot kingdom is to chicken to sort a beef out sirectly they can resort to this, i would be happy if the game developed a 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 warring system but given you have made no actual changes to this already behind the times game in years im not holding out much hope!

I love wars, they make the game fun for my strategic brain and its why i dont play games like clash of clans, and i do whatever i can to get them maybe sometimes that means waving people but i never do it to smaller weaker kingdom only ones that could war us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaman10101 View Post
    Dark Viking:

Kingdom 1 - doesn't make any sense; but it seems like you waved them after they declined and were in hostility with someone else

Kingdom 2 - you fking forcing them into a war. Their queen was willing to give you one with conditions. You persisted and behaved like an asshat

News - include the sh*t from January you SOB, stop trying to cover up the bullying actions you kingdom took on others

In both mails to the KD you emphasized you're small in NW and acre.

As I said, your KD ain't fking small. At the onset of war besides your new provinces (did you even have a new one?), the lowest NWA province was 170+ most with over 1K acres. Honor was in the 40's for rankings. You really think people are dumb?

It's like saying China is rich because it's #2 in GDP but in terms of GDP per capita it's not even in the top 50 percentile.
    I did what i did to get war and that is the way it is

Kingdom 1 they cancelled the CF NOT ME, they have the button for 3 days and did not press it NOT ME, i LET GO of fully funded drake not them

Kingdom 2 Idiots that sit on a big NW lead and acres lead and then want more time to pump drive me mad and i was under immense pressure to find war as we were becoming stagnant so i made things happen?? when it was clear it was going nowhere we accepted CF it happen alot in utopia just some people seem to take it far to personally!!

This game is full of pussy kingdoms that just love to wait for a one sided war to find them we dont do that we try and make thing happen and ther game now punishes us for it?

also in terms of pumped provinces; if you knew anything about the game then you would know having pumped provinces is good but if combatted correctly by the opposing kingdom can be bad as they are very easy to overpop (particularly if troops are home) and the econ is pants? Plus generally we wave so they have the button so they could easily take 2-3 provinces out in first wavemost probably with troops home?
    Last edited by dark viking; 11-11-2015 at 09:37.

Quote Originally Posted by dark viking View Post
    Oh dear pathetic standard bishop response!

You have no choice but to leave open relations in this game as a CF cannot have a time period set so you rely on the word and good faith of other players which as we know is sketchy at best.

Is it because the developers are to stupid or to strapped for cash (because of falling player base) to actually develop the game to incorporate sensible stuff like this? I mean you cant even make an app!?

Its meant to be strategic war game that facilitates 1 on 1 wars and this just proves this is not the case and if some idiot kingdom is to chicken to sort a beef out sirectly they can resort to this, i would be happy if the game developed a 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 warring system but given you have made no actual changes to this already behind the times game in years im not holding out much hope!

I love wars, they make the game fun for my strategic brain and its why i dont play games like clash of clans, and i do whatever i can to get them maybe sometimes that means waving people but i never do it to smaller weaker kingdom only ones that could war us.
    Don't insult me or the games developers. Looks like you earned what occurred. Thread locked.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information