Ok so we are an active warring kingdom who love a hard fought tough war and have a good WW record.

We are currently in a war with a kingdom who waved us and gave the button after initally not being willing to war until we had already had issues with other kingdoms and been hit and made hits quite a bit (another standard utopia chicken kingdom move tbh)

We have come across a couple of issues which have highlighted to me the terrible game mechanics that are still in this game after so many years and yet another reason probably why user base is falling.

The situation:

We dont sit on our backsides OOW we actively wave people a similar size to us to try and get war, is this a bad thing i personally dont think so?

Kingdom 1

we waved a kingdom (before the hit began from the kingdom we ended up warring) they retalled quite a bit so we assumed war (as no one said otherwise) and started and part funded a gold drake

They then sent a CF we were planning on doing a learn wave then cutting our losses and move on but then they cancelled the CF request with the button already theirs for a long time due to meter points accumulated, obviously we cannot leave this like this with a open hostile so we fully funded drake and carried on with hits (as anyone would) assuming war, we then got waved by the other kingdom while the other kingdom had gone fort and not pushed button for 3 days. We then pressed button cancelled (when we could have sent) the FULLY FUNDED drake on them and exchanged messages saying good luck etc....

They are now mass razing into our war??

Kingdom 2

Prior to these two thing above happening we were again waving to try and find war we came across a Tm heavy kingdom who we offered war to they then said they needed a day and a half (bearing in mind they had alot more acres NW and an extra province), i decided we would not wait this long as it was clear they were looking for a one sided war with us so decided to wave them as my kingdom was getting bored with no war for a week, the M pissed and moaned for a bit and despite beoing bigger with more acre NW and extra province and the war button sent a CF, we were obviously annoyed so we did a few more learns and then accept CF.

We are now in this war and they are now also razing into our war??

HOW THE FRIGGING HELL DO THE GAME MECHANICS MAKE THIS POSSIBLE IT IS A JOKE

We are clearly winning our war on uniques attacks acres unbreakables, offence and it would be a standard WW for us (even though yet again we were behind on NW and acres initially) but have now had one province killed with the next one being worked on in first 16 hours of war by kingdoms 1 and 2 this is just a joke and makes a mockery of the war mechanics in the game.

This really does not help the game or its player base in my opinion and worst of all discourages kingdoms to go out and wave for wars and given that most kingdoms now in utopia only want to fight one sided wars on there terms what options will we have left to fight decent wars?

be interested to hear other peoples thoughts and experiences on this particularly anyone who actually has any say in game mechanics etc...........