Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    #dontneeddiploinwartier
    Mebe i should start stealing from you so you can join in on the fun? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Kurd View Post
    Mebe i should start stealing from you so you can join in on the fun? ;D
    yea....... let's try not to make it a 4v1... :/

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    I'm sorry, in my book you're going to need a better explanation than that. Hitting into a war is a serious offence.
    I can see now that my post don't explain the situation that well. I was busy at work and did not have time to post the whole story, but it is as Uhm hoi explains in post #21.

Hi, member of the other KD here. While there's an interesting discussion about game mechanics going on, I just wanted to chime in with our side of the story since some people seem interested.

Basically what had happened was we were in open hostilities with another KD when dark viking's KD messaged us asking if we were interested in war. We responded no thanks, explaining we were fighting another hostile at that time. Fast forward a bit, and we are getting waved by them, as well as having to deal with our other opponents. Our KD managed to negotiate a CF with the other KD and we turned our sights on these lovely folk who like to push people around to get what they want. The bad manner play (in our eyes), was plenty of justification for some payback. As far as the other KDs are concerned, when multiple unrelated KDs all want to kill you at the same time, it's probably not for no reason.

That's all I wanted to say

Looks like the mechanics are working as intended. Don't leave open relations.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    #dontneeddiploinwartier
    No offense to the parties involved but this is a most unreadable thread. I'm sure everyone is cool though.

I take it Zauper summed it up. He's right. In my experience it's easiest to just get rolling.

I've been in places that wave a different kingdom up to twice per day. We'd get double hostile all the time and just go to war with whoever stumbled past the meter. No CFs unless they were offered. I'm still looking for a kingdom like that, but the citizenry has gotten gun shy these last few ages. Asking is cool, but jumping waves are fine with me. If we all just smiled and enjoyed instead of getting upset the war tier would be a blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

well the good sir bishop has spoken.. mechanics are working as intended..so we just move one.. and for the message how long does it takes you to post them? how unskilled you are in using ctrl+c and ctrl+v or having trouble in using photoshop? utopia is a graphicless game so player here tends to read takes things literally if something is not clear they will wreck it for sure so players will know how to clear things and not piss two kingdoms at the same time..

@darkviking please stop this... see yourself.. your such a cry baby.. you can resolve this issue in game not by posting your "sympathy whore" post and blaming the game system for being a douche.. stop crying in spanish dark viking

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
    Hi, member of the other KD here. While there's an interesting discussion about game mechanics going on, I just wanted to chime in with our side of the story since some people seem interested.

Basically what had happened was we were in open hostilities with another KD when dark viking's KD messaged us asking if we were interested in war. We responded no thanks, explaining we were fighting another hostile at that time. Fast forward a bit, and we are getting waved by them, as well as having to deal with our other opponents. Our KD managed to negotiate a CF with the other KD and we turned our sights on these lovely folk who like to push people around to get what they want. The bad manner play (in our eyes), was plenty of justification for some payback. As far as the other KDs are concerned, when multiple unrelated KDs all want to kill you at the same time, it's probably not for no reason.

That's all I wanted to say
    I assume that you are from Kingdom A. I went back to check the news and this is what happened.

We started the hit on Jan 11. It was a bit of back and forth hit so we probably thought you guys wanted to play.
    I don't know when your M asked us to stop, but on Feb 4th, you guys offered us a CF. We continued some hits after (Still on Feb 4th) since you know it takes some time to communicate and obviously not everyone checks the news. I can guarantee you that the people that hit didn't even notice the CF.

Now ON THE SAME TICK you guys withdrew your CF proposal.

February 4 of YR9 Hostile - Stay out (x:x) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    February 4 of YR9 Hostile - Stay out (x:x) has withdrawn their ceasefire proposal.

And that's what made us think you guys wanted to war. If I recall correctly the meter at this point was Hostile (us) - Unfriendly (you). We know you guys have the button so we assumed since you withdrew your CF proposal you guys will be pressing it.

February 7 of YR9 Our kingdom has begun a Gold Dragon project targetted at Hostile - Stay out (x:x).

And hence we started the dragon on you guys. If you guys gave us a few hours to accept the CF, we would have taken it and moved on no problem.

I don't know when your M messaged us to stop, but waiting a bit for the response might help the misunderstanding? Many of our wars started with no agreement - we just hit each other until one side declares so we are simply used to doing this.

Edit: to clarify I am neither the M or S, just a core player who is more involved with the KD.

Chalk another one up for the good guys

You'll have your third dead province coming soon

Such is the consequence of bullying many (unrelated) kingdoms into war and leaving relations open.

IMO, surrender, change monarch (having a cry baby as one isn't to your KD's interest) and move on.

EDIT: I doubt you ever had a FULLY FUNDED dragon while you were waving two kingdoms. Let's say you did, you could've just sent it right in. You telling me you spared Kingdom 1 and threw a few million gc down the gutter? I find it hard to believe.
    Last edited by Sinaman10101; 11-11-2015 at 00:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaman10101 View Post
    EDIT: I doubt you ever had a FULLY FUNDED dragon while you were waving two kingdoms. Let's say you did, you could've just sent it right in. You telling me you spared Kingdom 1 and threw a few million gc down the gutter? I find it hard to believe.
    Yes we did. It is not that difficult when you have 5 T/Ms stealing and all your core attackers plundering out.
    We had ONE fully funded dragon, NOT TWO if that is what you are thinking.

And you just proved our point. We did not send the dragon because we are not actively looking to bully people. I told dark viking myself not to send the dragon otherwise Kingdom A might be mad and hit us during our war.

Since it is not too difficult to fund one dragon and we are confident on our chances against the KD we are currently warring, we decided to enter war without a funded dragon against them anyways.

If you wana talk, come talk facts and adjust the understanding between the 4 KDs involved. Don't just post this I think He thinks She thinks circle jerk stuff and play superhero without knowing everything that's going on.

However if you guys are just finding an outlet to throw things at and feel good then that is another story....
    Last edited by pacozolt; 11-11-2015 at 02:20.

Postaholic
    I have said it before:

Don't be DICKS.

It will bite you in the ass, usually when it hurts the most. And utopians have long memories, from what you described you will be lucky if this is all the payment others will demand.

And mechanics are working perfectly, it's the OP kingdom/management that needs to change or smarten up.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Hitting into other people's war is a very dishonorable thing and is a serious crime. If i know which kds you are, I will raze your monarch to the ground.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by pull007 View Post
    Hitting into other people's war is a very dishonorable thing and is a serious crime. If i know which kds you are, I will raze your monarch to the ground.
    Coward act to revenge and hit into ppl war. Boo...

Post Demon
    I'm a big fan of hitting into wars, and a razekill or five is my preferred method for dealing with KDs that don't know when to back off.

Thread Information