Thread: Pandamonium

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend

Pandamonium

The top at it's best... Bottomfeed when you are scared and try to force war with a kingdom 30K less acres - 6 million less NW!

And this my friend is why utopia is dead! After 3 long years, I decided to give utopia a try again and see what happens. The kingdom I joined last age (from the ghetto) makes it to the Top 7 spots. Now since we aren't a normal powerhouse, they are trying to push their weight!

I hope The U kills all your provinces... Maybe you can grow some balls and war them....

Hesus - at least when we wave, we go after kingdoms 90-110% in range... Randoms - keep it under 2 hits to a kingdom... I have backed away easily when a kingdom decides no war, thus why we have only had 2 wars...

Game Date July 2 of YR9
    Real Date Wed, 11 Nov at 18:52 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise King Zigzag of Zigzag (x:xx)
    Recipient The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx)
    Subject Re:Really?
    i suggest you start fighting because we're not going away
    if you think you are smart doing whta xxx told you , then you might be wrong
    i doubt they will make themselves very popular by waving into our hostile

=========
    How we handle CF proposals from Crazies (and we setttle for nothing when they said NO lol):

Game Date June 3 of YR9
    Real Date Tue, 10 Nov at 19:17 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Jason Pierre Paul of Giving You The Finger (x:x)
    Subject Re:Hi
    Honestly, we are so desperate to war a kingdom same size... but I always accept CF and move on... that's part of the game for me and I would expect the same from others... one wave and we will move on... but i do request some GC and we will accept CF before our armies return (don't send until then). is that doable (7 hours from now)?

Let me know what you prefer. Thanks.

> The Wealthy King Jason Pierre Paul of Giving You The Finger (x:x) said: > > You wiling to cf after a free wave because, like I said, we're not fighting more this age.
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 11-11-2015 at 19:28.

Thread Information