Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandamonium

Post Fiend

Pandamonium

The top at it's best... Bottomfeed when you are scared and try to force war with a kingdom 30K less acres - 6 million less NW!

And this my friend is why utopia is dead! After 3 long years, I decided to give utopia a try again and see what happens. The kingdom I joined last age (from the ghetto) makes it to the Top 7 spots. Now since we aren't a normal powerhouse, they are trying to push their weight!

I hope The U kills all your provinces... Maybe you can grow some balls and war them....

Hesus - at least when we wave, we go after kingdoms 90-110% in range... Randoms - keep it under 2 hits to a kingdom... I have backed away easily when a kingdom decides no war, thus why we have only had 2 wars...

Game Date July 2 of YR9
    Real Date Wed, 11 Nov at 18:52 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise King Zigzag of Zigzag (x:xx)
    Recipient The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx)
    Subject Re:Really?
    i suggest you start fighting because we're not going away
    if you think you are smart doing whta xxx told you , then you might be wrong
    i doubt they will make themselves very popular by waving into our hostile

=========
    How we handle CF proposals from Crazies (and we setttle for nothing when they said NO lol):

Game Date June 3 of YR9
    Real Date Tue, 10 Nov at 19:17 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Jason Pierre Paul of Giving You The Finger (x:x)
    Subject Re:Hi
    Honestly, we are so desperate to war a kingdom same size... but I always accept CF and move on... that's part of the game for me and I would expect the same from others... one wave and we will move on... but i do request some GC and we will accept CF before our armies return (don't send until then). is that doable (7 hours from now)?

Let me know what you prefer. Thanks.

> The Wealthy King Jason Pierre Paul of Giving You The Finger (x:x) said: > > You wiling to cf after a free wave because, like I said, we're not fighting more this age.
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 11-11-2015 at 19:28.

Post Demon
    Protip for Pandas: You should probably find a way to squeeze out a response from them soon, because a one-way hostile is not a hostile for long

That KD aimed to ruin the age for Pandas from OOP. It took them several days to agree to CF Pandas cause they thought we were lying when we said who we were. They said we are CR and thus wanted to screw our age. And it worked. Now ppl are saying we dont have the right to get our revenge because there is a hostile code. I think this code was broken the moment they refused to give a CF and was determined to slow Pandas (CR) and ruin the age for the KD. By the time Pandas got the CF they asked for it was to late, the rest of the top was 10-15k acres ahead and all ready CFing each other and leaving Pandas out of the party, instead we became the smaller KD that would need to fight every step of the way to even make any CFs in the top. THEY targeted us to screw our age, we did not target them. The devs kicked us into war with them and ended the war before we even had the chance to fight back for real. They kept hostile us for many days after this untill it became clear to them that we were not CR. We have the right to hostile them and get our revenge.

Now after X amount of weeks of fighting to get even remotly close to the rest of the top this KD The U is going to tell us what is a hostile and what is not a hostile. We have every reason in the world to ruin the KD we just waved. We 129k acres and them 107k acres and not in a CF to us. We were waiting for them to keep growing and they did. Now they should pay the price for ending our age plans week 1. I couldnt care less what the rest of the top thinks about this and what constitutes a hostile or not. If The U feel like double hostile us and interfere in our grudge then so be it. They also need to live by the consequences for such actions this age and next age. But its a free world. We cant stop them, we only hope they make the right call.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    That KD aimed to ruin the age for Pandas from OOP. It took them several days to agree to CF Pandas cause they thought we were lying when we said who we were. They said we are CR and thus wanted to screw our age. And it worked. Now ppl are saying we dont have the right to get our revenge because there is a hostile code. I think this code was broken the moment they refused to give a CF and was determined to slow Pandas (CR) and ruin the age for the KD. By the time Pandas got the CF they asked for it was to late, the rest of the top was 10-15k acres ahead and all ready CFing each other and leaving Pandas out of the party, instead we became the smaller KD that would need to fight every step of the way to even make any CFs in the top. THEY targeted us to screw our age, we did not target them. The devs kicked us into war with them and ended the war before we even had the chance to fight back for real. They kept hostile us for many days after this untill it became clear to them that we were not CR. We have the right to hostile them and get our revenge.

Now after X amount of weeks of fighting to get even remotly close to the rest of the top this KD The U is going to tell us what is a hostile and what is not a hostile. We have every reason in the world to ruin the KD we just waved. We 129k acres and them 107k acres and not in a CF to us. We were waiting for them to keep growing and they did. Now they should pay the price for ending our age plans week 1. I couldnt care less what the rest of the top thinks about this and what constitutes a hostile or not. If The U feel like double hostile us and interfere in our grudge then so be it. They also need to live by the consequences for such actions this age and next age. But its a free world. We cant stop them, we only hope they make the right call.
    We got no problem with you going after xxxx Anri -- but we also have a right to notice you and attempt to war or take acres (we noticed before any hostilities). We offered you a fair deal for an EoA if that is the route you wanted to go and were turned down. That's fine.

We won't interfere with any legit hostilities, however completely one-sided hostiles aren't legit as has already been gone over a bunch (tons of examples) -- we had a similar situation earlier this age when we were on the receiving end.
    Last edited by Bishop; 11-11-2015 at 23:13.

Post Fiend
    Anri,
    You guys are so funny. Hesus (or was it Anri) says they we have legit CF and now you are gonna cancel it and wave a THIRD time! LOL Get real buddy. The OOP was because you were bigger than us and we wanted war... sorry we ruined your fun (Go Read Occupy Utopia thread) and slowed you down from getting the CROWN! It's a war game, not a the TOP KINGDOMS dictate everything game...

Have fun and I'm sure you will remember The U better than you will us... =)

But I proved my point... I showed that I can come back 3 years later and create a legit contender out of a ghetto kingdom last age... =)

Time to retire again as the game has not changed - and has only gotten worst with little wannabe dictators in the game... HAVE FUN! The age is already over...
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 11-11-2015 at 21:42.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKremlin View Post
    We got no problem with you going after **:** Anri -- but we also have a right to notice you and attempt to war or take acres (we noticed before any hostilities). We offered you a fair deal for an EoA if that is the route you wanted to go and were turned down. That's fine.

We won't interfere with any legit hostilities, however completely one-sided hostiles aren't legit as has already been gone over a bunch (tons of examples) -- we had a similar situation earlier this age when we were on the receiving end.
    When you coordinate with said KD and tell them to fort up, tell them to not retal and so forth it feels coordinated attempt to screw us. Meanwhile i explained above that this is no normal situation. I can clearly see that you intend to hit, while we ofc do not think this is ok at all. We can have a war if that is what you want to have, you just let us finish this. It shouldnt take that long. You give us this time and you have 100% war. If you choose to not deal with us and not setup a war and instead take the greedy path then i am quite sure it will greatly damage your KD in the future. But that is your own call. I prefer the way where both kds get happy about warring each other.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Forum Fanatic
    A legit contender to what? Biggest farm?

I think BB has that one on lockdown atm.

Post Fiend
    A Legit contender to play the game and compete with ALL decent kingdoms! =)

As for Anri, you must be stupid if you think we would hit you back being less than 75% of your kingdom size - did you remember the actions we took on your SECOND wave? Nothing.... But then again, you think you rule Utopia.

Needs to get out more
    I finally got a look at the charts. Might as well have fun guys. Heck I'm building an elf cleric for some late age mingling.
    Gotta call out the avians ;-)

Jack Wilson: You're fast and you like pain. You eat it like candy. I've seen a few cases like that in my time. The more they get hurt, the more dangerous they become. But you got to be durable, too. Real durable. Most ain't.

I know, but it's a good age for Jack Wilson..

@ xXxFoBxXx. Oh, you gotta hit back. What's the fun sitting around eating punishment? Sure someone can roll in a crap on Pandas, but it doesn't do much for the thrill of the underdog. *sigh* Smart has it's place and you're retiring so why not give it a whirl?
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 11-11-2015 at 22:13.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I finally got a look at the charts. Might as well have fun guys. Heck I'm building an elf cleric for some late age mingling.

Jack Wilson: You're fast and you like pain. You eat it like candy. I've seen a few cases like that in my time. The more they get hurt, the more dangerous they become. But you got to be durable, too. Real durable. Most ain't.

Words of wisdom. As ever.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post

@ xXxFoBxXx. Oh, you gotta hit back. What's the fun sitting around eating punishment? Sure someone can roll in a crap on Pandas, but it doesn't do much for the thrill of the underdog. *sigh* Smart has it's place and you're retiring so why not give it a whirl?
    Satisfaction of them not having their satisfaction... Why give them an easy war win and more land? That makes no sense....

And half the kingdom is already calling it quits now... so they are just looking forward to next age etc....
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 11-11-2015 at 22:23.

Post Fiend
    @Strat0castle - This isn't a fairy tale, the movie Disney's Mighty Ducks, or the USA hockey team.... We won't beat a bigger kingdom...

But as they know, if they wanna war, drop down to the same size and I may be able to get my guys to play again... They ran like b*tches OOP to mass explore before wanting to war... Similar size, similar NW... anyday Panda's,,,, until then, bottomfeed all you want and act like the lords of Utopia... You know as well as I do, if Bishop didn't stop that war, you would have lost even though you got first full wave sending nothing to attack to get UF...

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    @Strat0castle - This isn't a fairy tale, the movie Disney's Mighty Ducks, or the USA hockey team.... We won't beat a bigger kingdom...

But as they know, if they wanna war, drop down to the same size and I may be able to get my guys to play again... They ran like b*tches OOP to mass explore before wanting to war... Similar size, similar NW... anyday Panda's,,,, until then, bottomfeed all you want and act like the lords of Utopia... You know as well as I do, if Bishop didn't stop that war, you would have lost even though you got first full wave sending nothing to attack to get UF...
    Pls man, we explored 9 provs the first minute we went OOP. You meanwhile proceed the very same hour to give us a full wave in freeze mode. We hit fort stance and begin to draft/train and retal just a bit while converting builds and keep training. You would been swallowed like any other ghetto that would attempt the same move vs a KD at our caliber. While the game was froozen you managed to send all your provs out, something a ghetto like yours normaly cant do. We all ready had most of our armies out on other KDs on island. The devs pushed us into war and ended it in 12h, both kds managed to get 1 wave in on each other. One KD had warbuild, the other did not. Our explored provs would easy farmed you, you are just like the normal ghetto to ignorant to understand such basic things. Either way, devs stole the button from us, devs ended the war for us, you refused for many days after to CF us and your goal was to screw our age so that we could not compete with the rest, without us ever heard of you guys before or done anything to you in the past, we just been on different skillset and in different range, there was never a need for us to fight. You said you were mad at CR cause they farmed you in a war (funny enough after you had dealt them button where they explored and declared you some time after cause you never closed the CF to them, your own stupid play got you farmed and you were mad at CR cause they outsmarted you, you took it out on us even if we said 100 times that we are not CR). Your KD is a ghetto and once again this ghetto tries to get involved in top play to screw another KD. Growing to be a HUGE farm without CFs in place just to "give up". At least have the ****ing skills to find the correct KD to fsu and stop whining when the KD you screwed comes back for revenge.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Demon
    But why are you running from The U?

Thread needs more spice, flavor is pretty bland now.

Post Fiend
    Anri, are you still crying about what happened? Last I recall, you didn't care about the CROWN? Anyways, why are you still fighting or picking on a ghetto if your kingdom is that great? Makes no sense huh... Anyways, a wave was a wave, and you cry as if it was the end of the world. Just to remind you, if you had beaten Pyro the 2nd time, you should have had crown.... You have only yourself and your kingdom to blame for not crowing...

Thread Information