Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandamonium

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Pansies are arguably the greatest Utopian kingdom of all time, does that put into perspective the magnitude of calling Pandas 'Pansies'?
    heh this one almost really caused me to laugh out loud.
    #magi

Pansies are arguably the greatest Utopian kingdom of all time, does that put into perspective the magnitude of calling Pandas 'Pansies'?
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by chewbakartik View Post
    Not really.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Yeah, still not getting it. An appropriate and intelligent response would have been why the Pandas are
    the greatest Utopian kingdom of all time
    . Perhaps I expected too much.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by chewbakartik View Post
    Yeah, still not getting it. An appropriate and intelligent response would have been why the Pandas are . Perhaps I expected too much.
    Pansies are the greatest kingdom in uto history.

Not pandas.

And Ben said that.
    Last edited by Zauper; 13-11-2015 at 23:10.

I like pandas

https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com...A/IMG_4717.JPG

Are you that desperatd FoB ?

You guys should stop crying, we proposed you a EOA Cf oop, remember ? You refused it.

How about stop being bullies then pandas? Enough is enough.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

7:10 | own_tm:8688 (26) | own_bush:223 (1) | enemy_tm:7749 (28) | enemy_bush:413 (3) | 749 total

I dont see us bully them. They have a nice core and retal very good.
    They send taunts, they mock us with taggs, they make no attempts to diplo, they ask for GB support, they make up lies. They use full meter and ops while keep acting like jerks. They ruined our age first week and refused to CF us despite us offering them eoa cf.

If they wanted a deal they would have got one for X amount of free land to us - For this diplo is needed and nothing of the above.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com...A/IMG_4717.JPG

Are you that desperatd FoB ?

You guys should stop crying, we proposed you a EOA Cf oop, remember ? You refused it.
    Are you serious? This entire ordeal started because you asked for a CF OOP and we said sure, why not an EOACF. You said no, and we waved. So now that you are butthurt, you use this BS? Many have responded and you know everything written there is true... so don't try to pull another one of your cheap "tricks"...

My third message out of 74 pages:

Game Date February 2 of YR0
    Real Date Thu, 3 Sep at 20:10 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord Masta the Rogue of Brothers Keeper (x:xx)
    Recipient The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx)
    Subject Re:Hello Sparta
    Hi,

First you said you are noob kd that we have nothing to fear of, and now this ?

> The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx) said: > >

Hi again! We figure might as well get warring you guys out of the way, since we will probably end up warring before the age is over. Good luck!

> > > Masta the Rogue of Brothers Keeper (x:xx) said: > > > > Hi,

Sorry I was busy working when I read your message. We have a > > policy against EoA CF but we can guarantee we will not just wave and try > > to feed you or anything like that after a week. I just thought we could > > both farm island without slowing each other. Don't you wanna accept on > > something like 48 hours notice CF no length ?

Cheers,

> The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx) said: > > > > > >
    Please send NAP if you are willing to accept proposal. Thank you.

> > > > > > > Masta the Rogue of Brothers Keeper (x:xx) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > A sorry then. Maybe we can still have CF ?

> The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx) said: > > > > > > > > > >
    No, we are not Spartans, but we have warred before. We are just a noob kingdom that you guys should have nothing to fear of. Good day my friend! Cheers!

> > > > > > > > > > > Masta the Rogue of Brothers Keeper (8:10) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Spartans,

I guess you guys are Sparta, I am a very good friend of bart/heaven. I can't really tell you who I am as it would reveal our location but what do you think about a week CF to start on oop ?

Cheers,
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 15-11-2015 at 15:05.

Forum Fanatic
    Locations dude.

Does not take an expert to see we have a grudge. They got problems with us, we got problems with them. Thus we fight.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Does not take an expert to see we have a grudge. They got problems with us, we got problems with them. Thus we fight.
    Anri,
    You can stop waving now, because The U is no longer after you.... we have no grudge against anyone, but we cannot eat 4 waves and just sit around.... you've taken over 10K acres and you stop making stories about grudge matches, etc, etc...

We are simply retaling and that is it! Diplo matters were taken before the end of first wave, do you forget the response from yourself and Hesus? Stop your lies... that is the biggest point I wanted to make, your broken CF and lies...

As stated in the message you posted, we simply like to war those that are of similar size... I don't like purposely downsizing so we move up to the next kingdom range... Unlike you and your kingdom, we do random here and there... we never wave a kingdom less than 90%, and we just to war win or lose and if they don't wanna war and send CF we move on (but we never not accept CF within the first hour or two)... I'm sure you have a different agenda, but it is what it is... you were 110% bigger and we waved you.. Now what you are doing, I am not sure...
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 15-11-2015 at 14:55.

fun read

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    Anri,
    You can stop waving now, because The U is no longer after you.... we have no grudge against anyone, but we cannot eat 4 waves and just sit around.... you've taken over 10K acres and you stop making stories about grudge matches, etc, etc...

We are simply retaling and that is it! Diplo matters were taken before the end of first wave, do you forget the response from yourself and Hesus? Stop your lies... that is the biggest point I wanted to make, your broken CF and lies...

As stated in the message you posted, we simply like to war those that are of similar size... I don't like purposely downsizing so we move up to the next kingdom range... Unlike you and your kingdom, we do random here and there... we never wave a kingdom less than 90%, and we just to war win or lose and if they don't wanna war and send CF we move on (but we never not accept CF within the first hour or two)... I'm sure you have a different agenda, but it is what it is... you were 110% bigger and we waved you.. Now what you are doing, I am not sure...
    So max the meter and war Pandas. Stop the QQ and start the PewPew! #BringBackBinar

Just a tip continuing to try to sully the other kd's rep will not get you a cf.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information