Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandamonium

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    But why are you running from The U?

Thread needs more spice, flavor is pretty bland now.
    I asked them the same thing... they come back with what happened first few days OOP! LOL

By the way Anri, you already got your free SECOND wave 4 weeks ago... you need another excuse to run from The U. I would be running too if I were you... LOL

ALSO, you got your 2500 acres the FIRST wave when we agreed to CF!

Now you want a first born LOL - just an excuse huh! =)

Love live Panda!!!
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 11-11-2015 at 22:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    But why are you running from The U?

Thread needs more spice, flavor is pretty bland now.
    Were not running at all. We want to war them, but first finish our business with this ghetto. The U 159k acres vs our 135k acres. I am pretty sure they could man up a bit if they want to compete. This KD we waved is obviously giving free acres so no issues to war in lets say 3-4 days and we can see what The U is made of. Maybe they would want a real challenge after having warred Evil Dragons last two wars they had. At least we warred a real contender for 2 weeks called Pyro with Nesta and Flogger at the lead. If this The U kd would want a challenge they accept a real deal for war and show us what they got. No matter if we get a bit closer in range they would still hold 5 times our gc, better science, better wpa, have more banks. What else they want? They want a few free acres instead of a real war that COULD be competitive. There is not much else to play for since CR won the age. If they dont intend to compete i dont know what they are doing in the top at all. We are fine with accepting to war them. They only have to make a deal where we decide to war them. On top of this if we give them free acres it gets unfair to the rest in the top. Being douches and try to push war on us before we are in range wont help them. And no, we dont run. We try to prepare to fight them but they seem to be unwilling to let us.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Don't post locations please.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Yr3 48 hour notice. That's when our cf ran out. You didn't bother coming to us to renegotiate. You prolly were like " oh that's CP they are no one." But here we are serving notice. We offered two very good choices for you to extend cf. You chose neither. One was 10k for eoa cf. The other was 3k core and 2 hits on cows for us to let you war and then a 72 hour notice. So you didn't want eirher. We trained up switched builds. So if it was anyone else you would have came sooner and renegotiated.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    I asked them the same thing... they come back with what happened first few days OOP! LOL

By the way Anri, you already got your free SECOND wave 4 weeks ago... you need another excuse to run from The U. I would be running too if I were you... LOL

ALSO, you got your 2500 acres the FIRST wave when we agreed to CF!

Now you want a first born LOL - just an excuse huh! =)

Love live Panda!!!
    Like i said in previous post, were not running, were taking your acres to close the gap to the ones that says they want to war us. Were not scared of The U and confident we would beat them quite easy if stats was 50/50. Were fine with giving them all other edge but "range". This one is to much. We need at least to have 5-10% chance to win to war.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Yr3 48 hour notice. That's when our cf ran out. You didn't bother coming to us to renegotiate. You prolly were like " oh that's CP they are no one." But here we are serving notice. We offered two very good choices for you to extend cf. You chose neither. One was 10k for eoa cf. The other was 3k core and 2 hits on cows for us to let you war and then a 72 hour notice. So you didn't want eirher. We trained up switched builds. So if it was anyone else you would have came sooner and renegotiated.
    The reason i did not bother is many.
    1) Calle and warfare plays in your KD and i dont consider your KD the enemy.
    2) You and me get along mighty fine (any normal day).
    3) We had chance to fight you also before, we choose to fight and wave Pyromaniacs over your KD.
    4) We like to have at least the chance to win to decide on war.
    5) We dont give free land. Especially not bank hits. Especially not when we know this would make it unfair for Pyromaniacs who you would be up to war next.
    6) You could have re-negotiated with us also
    7) I have personally not made one single deal this age, i have not even looked at it, cause its not been my job at all and i avoided it like the pest.
    8) We want a war when we are just a bit closer in range. Not when you have 100% chance to win.
    9) I dont get why you dont want to compete and get a war that you will likely win, instead be douches and try to push us around when u know this will backfire. Makes no sense.

Edit:
    10) If we agreed to give land or bankhits for a CF we still would not be able to war later this age
    11) We dont think you are a ghetto at all, you got many good players.
    12) You look at yourself as a ghetto, maybe this is why u dont want us to get in range to actually war?
    Last edited by Anri; 11-11-2015 at 23:22.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Also don't forget our emeriti war I'm between our ED wars.

Also we didn't need to renegotiate. We have been above you since year 3.

Post Fiend
    Henric Thörnqvist,
    You cry and complain about the very thing i said to you... get to same size and let's talk... hypocrit...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Also don't forget our emeriti war I'm between our ED wars.
    I did not follow that at all really. But one would think you left Emeriti as little choice as you feel like leaving us. Correct me if i am wrong. I am just guessing.
    Not sure how playing like that is going to help your KD long term? But maybe it is just a short term KD? I took for granted you are establishing yourself in the top?

Crown is lost all ready. Whats left to do and fight for is having fun and compete. If you compete you want to win tuff wars, not wars you know 100% is over before it started. You need to give us at least 5-10% winning chance for us to bite ofc.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

You cry and complain about the very thing i said to you... get to same size and let's talk... hypocrit...
    You just said you are calling it quitts, its easier to grow up to meet someone compared to lose land to get a war and fight a ghetto you know you will win over no matter if you dont even try. Makes no sense for us to remove land to war you. Just like The U would not remove land to war us.

And fyi we dont lose land, we grow, we like to grow, its counter productive to be small, we take land from noobs like you to war other strong KDs and work to get as big as it gets and war the best KD untill age ends. This is the way this game should be played. I am sry you cant do that cause you lack the skills for it and because you are a quitter.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I did not follow that at all really. But one would think you left Emeriti as little choice as you feel like leaving us. Correct me if i am wrong. I am just guessing.
    Not sure how playing like that is going to help your KD long term? But maybe it is just a short term KD? I took for granted you are establishing yourself in the top?

Crown is lost all ready. Whats left to do and fight for is having fun and compete. If you compete you want to win tuff wars, not wars you know 100% is over before it started. You need to give us at least 5-10% winning chance for us to bite ofc.
    Just because we aren't competing for #1 doesn't mean we don't want to finish as highly as possible. Especially since we have so many new players.

Our Eme conflict wasn't of our choosing also. Not that I'm complaining, it was a fun war.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Don't post locations please.
    Sorry!! Forgot.

Forum Fanatic
    Anri, are you still crying about what happened? Last I recall, you didn't care about the CROWN? Anyways, why are you still fighting or picking on a ghetto if your kingdom is that great? Makes no sense huh... Anyways, a wave was a wave, and you cry as if it was the end of the world. Just to remind you, if you had beaten Pyro the 2nd time, you should have had crown.... You have only yourself and your kingdom to blame for not crowing...
    Naw, winning the second war wouldn't have made a difference.

I just prefer this would not happen and we could decide to war. We dont feel like doing any ****ty move towards you, so you should not push us towards any such things.
    We can just agree to have a fun war instead. I dont see why this could not happen. We are open to talk and agree on a war. So i dont see what the problem here is. From what i know you want a war? Then you should be willing to dip for it. I mean we are skilled enough to know how to slow you and make your KD a farm for the others up there if they are even willing to fight you when you become to weak. Either way, if we dont want you to get acres you will not get any acres from us. Dont make us go all pewpew **** on you guys. Lets just decide on something. We be around on irc and whatsapp. No stress tho, cause were not done with the ghetto yet. Its your call.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information