Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandamonium

I fully support anri on his quest for 'making things right'... as long as there's no cf between pandas and xxx.

My tiny Ghetto province will pick up forks and spears and join in!

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

See U Soon ring a bell?
    Life Is So Weird At Times

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    Anri, are you still crying about what happened? Last I recall, you didn't care about the CROWN? Anyways, why are you still fighting or picking on a ghetto if your kingdom is that great? Makes no sense huh... Anyways, a wave was a wave, and you cry as if it was the end of the world. Just to remind you, if you had beaten Pyro the 2nd time, you should have had crown.... You have only yourself and your kingdom to blame for not crowing...
    What zauper said.

Our age was over week 1 when we were still 6k acres vs the top KDs on 15-20k acres. We could not get the CFs required for our sage setup and we lost pool acres. Our entire setup was based on getting #1 and keep outgrow and get first pump time and being the ones having the leverage to get the CFs we want. We needed the WW or your KD to not be dicks vs us for no good reason when we never done **** towards your KD. We should have been #1 or #2 side by side with CR. The only KDs that would or could of stopped us would been Emeriti or CR by that time if u had not came in our way. It would actually made age a lot more interesting to see this competition go down in the top. It was the first time under hesus or my lead our KD did not come OOP to get #1 when we went for it. So its safe to say we would of been up there and probably cfed the right people to pump. Not saying its easy, but we would even if we would have been forced to fight one of them and despite if losing or not. We would never been in this situation. So what happens at age start can change an entire age for a KD. But normaly the devs does not help to make it even worse... That our sages was not pumped was also one of the main reasons we could not win round 2 vs Pyromaniacs. Having a KD filled with sages that had no pump time just does not work vs other personality bonuses that requires no real pump.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You just said you are calling it quitts, its easier to grow up to meet someone compared to lose land to get a war and fight a ghetto you know you will win over no matter if you dont even try. Makes no sense for us to remove land to war you. Just like The U would not remove land to war us.

And fyi we dont lose land, we grow, we like to grow, its counter productive to be small, we take land from noobs like you to war other strong KDs and work to get as big as it gets and war the best KD untill age ends. This is the way this game should be played. I am sry you cant do that cause you lack the skills for it and because you are a quitter.
    Henric Thörnqvist,
    I made the decision to quit before this age started... hopefully you aren't trying to take credit...

Sucks that these noobs had you and your entire kingdom crying like babies at the beginning of the age since you were losing the war huh! =) And you said you could beat us without trying! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    I fully support anri on his quest for 'making things right'... as long as there's no cf between pandas and xxx.

My tiny Ghetto province will pick up forks and spears and join in!
    Only a flat CF with no terms that we broke to wave them.
    Its their own fault for growing to 107k acres with no CF to us when we are 129k acres and want nothing but to gain acres to be able to fight The U more fairly.
    Having a huge reason to get revenge on them helps also ofc. I believe in an eye for an eye and that we took 4-5k acres from there a few weeks back does not help their case.
    We wowed to destroy and farm that KD this age all ready OOP. The bigger they are the better it is for us. We were just watching them grow lately so we could gain more out of them.

Thanks for the support
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Pandas is a lot bigger than the ghetto than we are compared to pandas. What's the difference? The ghetto offered you a cf. They don't want any issues with you. I dunno man. Seems a little shady to me.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Only a flat CF with no terms that we broke to wave them.
    Its their own fault for growing to 107k acres with no CF to us when we are 129k acres and want nothing but to gain acres to be able to fight The U more fairly.
    Having a huge reason to get revenge on them helps also ofc. I believe in an eye for an eye and that we took 4-5k acres from there a few weeks back does not help their case.
    We wowed to destroy and farm that KD this age all ready OOP. The bigger they are the better it is for us. We were just watching them grow lately so we could gain more out of them.

Thanks for the support
    That is truly a lie! You yourself said 80% of size... in case you forgot! You first said 2500 acres the first wave and EOACF... you broke that then went 80% after second WAVE,,, looks like you lied again... =)

MY fault for trusting you Henric Thörnqvist right? LOL and you vowing to destroy a kingdom is so funny! You literally do take Utopia that seriously don't you?

If not for the social aspect of the game away from Utopia, I don't think many of us would even be playing....
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 12-11-2015 at 00:26.

Henric Thörnqvist,
    I made the decision to quit before this age started... hopefully you aren't trying to take credit...

Sucks that these noobs had you and your entire kingdom crying like babies at the beginning of the age since you were losing the war huh! =) And you said you could beat us without trying! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    That you think you were winning only proves that you are a noob. Makes me wonder why we full waved you when devs put us out of war, you should of declared then if you were winning. It had put us right back into war, you had the button. We did make 11 UBs in the war which makes you even more delussional. They had been both OOR and UB before you knew it and double your size within next 24h. But keep thinking your ghetto can win vs top kds. CR humiliated your KD with almost same strategy last age.

And why the **** are you using Henric Thörnqvist? Should i be scared or smt? haha
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Liswat View Post
    See U Soon ring a bell?
    LOL - you randomed into a bigger kingdom thinking we would just let you walk away? Then you wouldn't send CF and hit use two more times... so we razed you to 75% of our smallest guy to ensure you wouldn't hit us again - and left you alone... And you claim we are bullying when you hit first? Seriously?
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 12-11-2015 at 02:34.

the difference is we want to war you, they dont want to war us. We can match your range quickly, they are no sport for us to war? They have nothing to do as big as they are. They told us they are quitting, were not quitting! They did have entire core in range of our core, so they could acctually have warred if they wanted and min time wd up in gains if they had any skills, but they dont. There is 30 differences to why a top KD should not war a ghetto and instead two top KDs should agree to war each other for the pure fun and competition. I cant wait to see what skills you have and how good your KD got after this age. Seems like you done a good job thus far but need to get field tested. But hey, we need at least 5-10% chance to win the war and be able to have at least a few tricks up our sleeve. So how about you dip for it instead of push us into pewpew retardation moves?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Wait anri is saying a kd that doesn't want to be bullied by someone much bigger yet anri can whine because we served notice? I don't get it.

Also we have given acres to emeriti for cf. Cr acres for cf. Yet no one gives us acres and we ranked #3. So we serve notice and yet we get made out to be jerk faces. Anyway. We will respect all hostiles. If you are indeed in a real hostile we won't hit until hostile is over.

That is truly a lie! You yourself said 80% of size... in case you forgot! You first said 2500 acres the first wave and EOACF... you broke that then went 80% after second WAVE,,, looks like you lied again... =)

MY fault for trusting you Henric Thörnqvist right? LOL and you vowing to destroy a kingdom is so funny! You literally do take Utopia that seriously don't you?

If not for the social aspect of the game away from Utopia, I don't think many of us would even be playing....
    I think you started this topic in this forum and cried for attention and support.
    You are also quitting, so i am not sure what you are whining about now. Just quit then!
    You do realise you were 80%+ of our size right?
    I so dont understand what you are growing in land to become a farm for at all when you are quitting.
    Thanks for the Free land!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

For three ages I had to go to pandas with hat in hand begging for a cf. I had to make unsavory threats and everything else. I got treated like a cockroach by Chuck and others. So now we playing for real and we get treated like we are nobodies. No sir. Notice has been served and we are sticking to it.

Also we will thank you for the free lands. 12 hours of not hits from the ghetto makes hostile over. Remember that.

Thread Information