Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandamonium

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Wait anri is saying a kd that doesn't want to be bullied by someone much bigger yet anri can whine because we served notice? I don't get it.
    Awww, but we want to war. No one else wants to war. So if you want war, maybe its worth the wait. Else i find it very hard to understand that it is war that you want. It feels more like you are looking to get FSU of some kind. Lets just dip a bit and make war? It is not that complicated. Infact it is very easy and both get what they want. We get to be a bit bigger to war more effectively and you get a war that you need to be very inactive to lose. So i fail to see the problem here. I dont whine because you served notice, i whine a bit cause it feels you dont want to compete at all. You just want some free land or WW that is 100% safe win? I could understand this more if there was something at stake. I would not lose **** on warring you and lose since i know we would lose but i dont feel you deserve that unless you give us at least a small chance or window to be able to win. We dont ask for much. I think matching up a bit better in range and we have at least 5-10% chance to win if you make some errors. Not sure why you stressed about giving us this chance, u rather just go hostile and risk us going full FSU mode? Makes no sense to me.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

For three ages I had to go to pandas with hat in hand begging for a cf. I had to make unsavory threats and everything else. I got treated like a cockroach by Chuck and others. So now we playing for real and we get treated like we are nobodies. No sir. Notice has been served and we are sticking to it.
    And we gave CFs to you right? Plus you are sole responsible for handing emeriti the crown when we were still Simians V.
    I also told you about available players and you even have ex Simians in your KD.
    You stick your notice up where the sun does not shine. How about that Chrystal :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

So 6 hours from now hostile will be over and we start hitting.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Also we will thank you for the free lands. 12 hours of not hits from the ghetto makes hostile over. Remember that.
    Yes, this is what you told the ghetto, dont retal for 12h and we take over. But its quite not that easy with the history we have to this KD. You dont decide when our hostile to them is over. Our grudge is far greater then that.

You make ur move and we have a real longterm problem. But its fine if you pick the douche move. We will also pick the douche move. Is it not how it works :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

So 6 hours from now hostile will be over and we start hitting.
    so its true, you told em to wait the 12h. haha
    You say this as if you told em, in 6h its over. Sure man! You do what you need to do since ur scared of a real war
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Just remember it was your choice to wave a kd that you knew would not hit back and that knew we served notice. Other than that there should be no more QQ. Good luck and have fun.

And I'm not scared of anything. We don't owe you a war or anything else.

Think of it this way. CR is the federal tax man and CP is the state tax man. You gotta pay both my friend.

Also I never denied tell the "ghetto" to not hit back. Everyone knows I have a soft spot for the little guys.

Think of it this way. CR is the federal tax man and CP is the state tax man. You gotta pay both my friend.
    nah, my friend :P
    it will be blood, razes, amnesia, maybe some massacre mix and keep gains even til we hit 149 meter. At decay we might raze you some and intra KD drop and continue to amnesia/LL rest of age. Either way, you will not gain a single acre from us. We dont pay tax to CR and we dont pay tax to you or anyone else. I created the word tax. Dont you forget that.

Edit:
    Worst case scenario ofc.
    I will go to bed now, but i ask you to come dip us instead of forcing us to become a terrorist KD.
    Its the last time i will say this, we wont give free acres, we will also consider it a double hostile.
    Dip us and set a time for war and all is fine.
    Last edited by Anri; 12-11-2015 at 00:56.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Sweet!!! Let the games begin. We finally have some action. This is the anri I like.

Sweet!!! Let the games begin. We finally have some action. This is the anri I like.
    Since there is nothing to play for we might as well show some ghettos how FSU is really made if u take this path.
    I think a WW over us and Pyro down the road would be better for your KD tho. But if you want to be stubborn vs stubborness himself, be my guest.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I just prefer this would not happen and we could decide to war. We dont feel like doing any ****ty move towards you, so you should not push us towards any such things.
    We can just agree to have a fun war instead. I dont see why this could not happen. We are open to talk and agree on a war. So i dont see what the problem here is. From what i know you want a war? Then you should be willing to dip for it. I mean we are skilled enough to know how to slow you and make your KD a farm for the others up there if they are even willing to fight you when you become to weak. Either way, if we dont want you to get acres you will not get any acres from us. Dont make us go all pewpew **** on you guys. Lets just decide on something. We be around on irc and whatsapp. No stress tho, cause were not done with the ghetto yet. Its your call.
    Of course you'd like to war them, you will farm 30k+ acres from them +ww bonus and be significantly bigger than The U when it's said and done.

Exactly meep. This is why we can't allow it.

Post Fiend
    awwwwww Henric Thörnqvist,
    did we really hurt your feelings that much when we said no to your CF and waved you? Are you really butthurt that this specific ghetto kd almost beat you in a war if bishop hadn't pulled you out?? As long as we know that is the true reasoning behind your madness, we laugh at you all day and no amount of destruction will ever change that fact LOL. Couldn't do it at the same size, so you have to when 125% bigger - and you need to learn math Henric Thörnqvist,

BTW, I don't see you razing or bullying pyro or anyone else that waved you... So the top again tries to bully their way through things... too bad for you it seems to be the only thing your good at! Again, we haven't waved any kingdom less than 90% our size... you were 110% when we whooped on you, dont forget... LOL
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 12-11-2015 at 01:09.

Thread Information