Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandamonium

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Exactly meep. This is why we can't allow it.
    Stop that, you're interrupting an important forum game where I see how few words I can post to get as long a response as possible from my friend Anri.

Really if I were you I'd just negotiate 3-4 days prep time for them in exchange for them CFing the other KD, they get to grow a little bit closer to range while having spent quite a bit of resources and you still have a huge advantage going into your war, just less of one than before.

They still have to outplay you significantly to beat you, and letting them absorb the extra land means you have more acres available for the taking if you play your cards well and can gain big in the war.

The taxman is always watching, keep your paperwork in order please gentlemen.

A full audit will be conducted post war.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

For the record the u cheated to get there first ww. They are cheaters and should have the entire server raze them as correction. If you aren't familiar I'm sure there is a thread on it already. They had 2randoms in one KD, got one of them to sit the other then quad tapped with both provs giving over the button, and then just leave the provs to go inact. No one spends money and then goes inact.

Lol OK speeddeamon. We actually went through this already. We're we not even reported or some crap and it was found we had nothing to do with how we got button?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I guess it's also safe to assume our war with Palestine, our two wars with ED. Our war with emeriti were also cheating? Wow the bull**** comes out of the woodwork now

@Speeddemon, we offered to help with your rogue province, but would not cease all attacks. I also you recall killing the provinces because they intra'd the monarch.

Just wanted to drop in and say I am not the least bit sorry for The New Breed. They refused a fair war at same size and some prep time to be given, they kept exploring 10ks of acres instead so they need to decide if they are a warring or a whoring KD, whoring KDs have to pay their tax and it seems like theirs are long overdue. They just seem to be avoiding any fair war at all while they keep exploring, what is happening now was inevitable one way or the other, it was just a question of who will be there to collect the tax first, seems like Anri wants to claim that right because of his history with said KD.

As for Anri, I want to believe every word you say man and trust your good intentions but there's the issue of why you are doing this taxing bit exactly after you get noticed, you could have taken care of this sooner the way I see it because you know when your CFs end better than others. Anyway I'm still on your side and want to see the war in a more reasonable environment.

Also 12h of not being hit is total BS (not to mention ops don't show in KD news), at least give them 16h if you are going that route CP!
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 12-11-2015 at 05:34.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and say I am not the least bit sorry for The New Breed. They refused a fair war at same size and some prep time to be given, they kept exploring 10ks of acres instead so they need to decide if they are a warring or a whoring KD, whoring KDs have to pay their tax and it seems like theirs are long overdue. They just seem to be avoiding any real war at all.

As for Anri, I want to believe every word you say man and trust your good inentions but there's the issue of why you are doing this taxing bit exactly after you get noticed, you could have taken care of this sooner the way I see it because you know when your CFs end better than others. Anyway I'm still on your side and want to see the war in a more reasonable environment.

Also 12h of not being hit is total BS (not to mention ops don't show in KD news), at least give them 16h if you are going that route CP!
    And you are...? We are doing exactly what the bigger kingdoms are doing... we grow and we said we aren't going to wait for any kingdom to catch up. If you do, then we can negotiate war at that time... It's simple concept... Not like we grew and did a full wave on you, did we?? Again, we only full waved same size kingdoms... The rest were random hits...
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 12-11-2015 at 05:35.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    And you are...? We are doing exactly what the bigger kingdoms are doing... we grow and we said we aren't going to wait for any kingdom to catch up. If you do, then we can negotiate war at that time... It's simple concept... Not like we grew and did a full wave on you, did we?? Again, we only full waved same size kingdoms... The rest were random hits...
    You are correct sir and I appreciate that, but you need to understand whoring KDs have to pay their tax it's as simple as that, you can't call fake hostile in your situation. There is a certain amount of acres the other KD will gain from you one way or the other, being compliant is usually the easier course of action but you have chosen the route you have so now you deal with it, don't go crying to others for help. Your situation is of your own making, better diplo skills would not have lead to this.

As for me, I'm just someone expressing his own personal opinion, you can make of it what you like.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

update: pandas have decided to ignore us and have now started their second wave on this "ghetto". so we are getting to cock our guns and fire. seeing as how this ghetto has not hit back and has offered a cf this is just pandas ignoring the notice.

let us see how The U handles taking on a newly minted FSU kingdom. anri has stated he is the king of the FSU people and that he is the one that starteed taxing people. where shall it end? will the U get thier acres or will the U end up in no mans land with no where to turn and sucking their thumbs and crying to their big brothers for help?

sidenote: i have donned a purple satin war dress for this occasion. fear not ghetto friends we will save you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    update: pandas have decided to ignore us and have now started their second wave on this "ghetto". so we are getting to cock our guns and fire. seeing as how this ghetto has not hit back and has offered a cf this is just pandas ignoring the notice.

let us see how The U handles taking on a newly minted FSU kingdom. anri has stated he is the king of the FSU people and that he is the one that starteed taxing people. where shall it end? will the U get thier acres or will the U end up in no mans land with no where to turn and sucking their thumbs and crying to their big brothers for help?

sidenote: i have donned a purple satin war dress for this occasion. fear not ghetto friends we will save you soon.
    CP, Defender of the Weak, Protector of the Innocent

*rolls eyes*

Post Fiend
    You are correct sir and I appreciate that, but you need to understand whoring KDs have to pay their tax it's as simple as that, you can't call fake hostile in your situation. There is a certain amount of acres the other KD will gain from you one way or the other, being compliant is usually the easier course of action but you have chosen the route you have so now you deal with it, don't go crying to others for help. Your situation is of your own making, better diplo skills would not have lead to this.

As for me, I'm just someone expressing his own personal opinion, you can make of it what you like.
    Well if you read the entire thread, you would see that this isn't taxes and that it is personal to Anri because we had them beat in the initial war before it was cancelled and his ego is hurt that a ghetto can do that.... one he proclaims he can so easily defeat now that his kingdom is bigger. LOL

Also, taxes were paid to them twice already this age and this is the third time for their wave.... they are hiding behind this butt hurt ego because they are scared of The U.... simple as a that...

And as Anri has commented, he has been watching us all age just to hit us when we are at weakest point. He broke 3 CF arrangements that were never up, but does it solely based on our cleaner play. Look up Crazy and you will see that we just waved the bigger more pumped and more resource kingdom and gave them an easy CF. Panda watched that wave and hit us into start of fort... Again, I look at this as a game and you war the best when you are similar size...

When Panda waved us second time, we didn't even care because we were waved right to Settlers size which was ok for us.

And speaking if avoiding war, please go check with all the kingdoms that CF us after our waves or when they seen us in sight checking their kingdom out. I'm not one to make a big deal about giving kd CF, so we CF some before we even waved them.

And I don't recall any specific rules that state we have to proclaim if we are warring or whoring... why can't we just do what we want?

We have not CF any kingdom besides 8:10 (3 TIMES) this age when we were waved... because none has yet decided to wave us except the Hipmunks (hats off to them)...

Anri, can you explain to everyone again what it is that makes to so mad at us besides the fact that we didn't accept your CF, waved you, and beat you?
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 12-11-2015 at 06:22.

You say you can do what you want, while this is true there will be consequences to your actions.

On a personal level I'm pretty sure it was because of your KD that I had to run a semi-war build in eowcf this age because my LS was convinced you are trying to play tricks on our KD. As you can see your actions have consequences and you can not keep throwing wrenches in other people's plans whole age and expect that nobody will seek revenge, my KD will not because we try to avoid grudges to the best of our ability keeping our KD goals above them but you should be so lucky that this were the case with every KD on the server. Just don't play the victim card now and man up, you play hard ball and that's fine, like you said you can do whatever you want and the rest of the community is also free to interpret your actions the way thay seem fit.

Post Fiend
    You say you can do what you want, while this is true there will be consequences to your actions.

On a personal level I'm pretty sure it was because of your KD that I had to run a semi-war build in eowcf this age because my LS was convinced you are trying to play tricks on our KD. As you can see your actions have consequences and you can not keep throwing wrenches in other people's plans whole age and expect that nobody will seek revenge, my KD will not because we try to avoid grudges to the best of our ability keeping our KD goals above them but you should be so lucky that this were the case with every KD on the server. Just don't play the victim card now and man up, you play hard ball and that's fine, like you said you can do whatever you want and the rest of the community is also free to interpret your actions the way thay seem fit.
    The only kingdom we have hit in EOWCF was Angry Birds and that was because they hit us first while they were sitting in EOWCF... Message me in-game if you wish to discuss, because I would not let my guys hit into wars without consequences.

There was one time when a noob hit into 7:14 while they were warring. But he was dealt with.

But be specific if you have something to say, and i will answer it honestly. Don't come on here with vague comments like that. Did you message me about whatever you are talking about when it happened?

Post Fiend
    LOL... more BS from the top kingdoms (Emeriti):

Game Date July 14 of YR9
    Real Date Thu, 12 Nov at 06:44 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord Daniel Bryan the Rogue of Goat Beard (x:xx)
    Recipient The Conniving King xXxFoBxXx of Fresh Off the Boat Sparta (x:xx)
    Subject Hi
    Well like we have told earlier, we will be waving you. We are bored and got nothing to do as the top cfs have already been decided.

We have offered you quite a few stuff but you want to be arrogant!!

Just prepare then!!
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 12-11-2015 at 06:55.

Thread Information