Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs Ascension

Postaholic

FS vs Ascension

"The bottom is hot" thread has turned into a circlejerk of hatred and everyone else is razing or being razed by everyone else.

I want to hear about this war between what I consider the #1 and #2 best warring kds in the game currently. As far as I can tell there was no BS drama leading up to it, looks like a straight up 1v1 like it's supposed to be done.

It's been going for a little over a day I think now, lets get some updates!

Go Ascension! :)

Veteran
    inb4 francis shows up saying whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? we are warring whooooo? All news to me! Don't you know they still are not tagged Swagger!

Strategy Moderator
    my biggest questions are how the offense is holding up in Ascension and how many leets are FS losing to deep chains.

Enthusiast
    FS have this one.

attackers of ascension falling in networth quickly whilst FS still have high nw hitters , as shown by the first faery of ascension is about to fall. fS had way way more prep time on bigger acres. Wouldn't be surprised if those uds had 3-4 rwpa +good chan sci. Would make those Nm runs very difficult as well as wasting so much mana on MS
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend
    My biggest question is how/why didn't FS send a dragon opening wave and a couple waves in? They holding onto a funded dragon to send later in war?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    My biggest question is how/why didn't FS send a dragon opening wave and a couple waves in? They holding onto a funded dragon to send later in war?
    Part of their agreement maybe
    BLUE your my boy!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    FS have this one.

attackers of ascension falling in networth quickly whilst FS still have high nw hitters , as shown by the first faery of ascension is about to fall. fS had way way more prep time on bigger acres. Wouldn't be surprised if those uds had 3-4 rwpa +good chan sci. Would make those Nm runs very difficult as well as wasting so much mana on MS
    we got out of eowcf of our last war only 24h earlier than ascension, our uds were around 2.5 rwpa average and theyre getting nmed quite easily :) we agreed to start on same acres despite their 25k honor lead, that pretty much means we are like %5 smaller in pop than them, and huge tpa/wpa mods on their tms..

Forum Addict
    as for a quick summary -

ascension ruby is dead, fs just sent the emerald - there were some overpopped attackers & i dont think neither kd will be able to fund a drake in a healthy way for a while more..

ascension doing deep chains & made our uds release a lot of elites so far on chained provs, while fs is focusing more on semi chains and using their elf hybrids to raze ascension mid tier..

on tm battle a lot of ops are flying around, one of fs elves is badly damaged so far to prop focus (not shelled yet), one of ascension rogues getting land hits, one of ascension elf mystics took 2x massacres, and other elf mystic getting some ns here and there without big focus so far..

i would say there is nothing concluded, and ww can go either side! shoutout to ascension crew & leadership for having a nice challenge and clean war - its really refreshing..

Strategy Moderator
    @Lord_sampuan, did u guys get a chance to pump wpa on your t/m's before war? i know their honor mods are pretty strong but i'd of assumed at least in your fearies u have slighty higher raw #'s.

wow, epic war!! :D

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    @Lord_sampuan, did u guys get a chance to pump wpa on your t/m's before war? i know their honor mods are pretty strong but i'd of assumed at least in your fearies u have slighty higher raw #'s.
    rtpa + rwpa numbers are roughly same on faes, and all faes are safely ub - on ops front, honor bonus alone doesnt seem to make the diff between being opped or not so far..

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    inb4 francis shows up saying whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? we are warring whooooo? All news to me! Don't you know they still are not tagged Swagger!
    Tagged or not we know who they are :p

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    as for a quick summary -

ascension ruby is dead, fs just sent the emerald - there were some overpopped attackers & i dont think neither kd will be able to fund a drake in a healthy way for a while more..

ascension doing deep chains & made our uds release a lot of elites so far on chained provs, while fs is focusing more on semi chains and using their elf hybrids to raze ascension mid tier..

on tm battle a lot of ops are flying around, one of fs elves is badly damaged so far to prop focus (not shelled yet), one of ascension rogues getting land hits, one of ascension elf mystics took 2x massacres, and other elf mystic getting some ns here and there without big focus so far..

i would say there is nothing concluded, and ww can go either side! shoutout to ascension crew & leadership for having a nice challenge and clean war - its really refreshing..
    Thanks for the update! Really looking forward to hearing more :)

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    rtpa + rwpa numbers are roughly same on faes, and all faes are safely ub - on ops front, honor bonus alone doesnt seem to make the diff between being opped or not so far..
    The honor side of the TM's are greater but it can also be stolen away by op's (which by the sounds of things might happening). All in all this should be a great war. Much better than some of the other threads ;)

Thread Information