Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs Ascension

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    At the risk of sounding noob, can someone explain how you have 165 dpa on a faery?

Assuming 10% pop science and 15% bonus from honour (approx) means 31.6 ppa. You probably want 7 raw tpa and 6 raw wpa meaning you can have about 17 elites per acre and 1 peasant per acre... with 200% wages you can get to around 60% dme if you run 20% forts.. meaning around 135 mod dpa..

Thanks
    High sci, high honor, high forts, high homes razed down to low ppa.

Forum Addict
    heh i blacked out yesterday before wave and we lost another ud army to that :p we are having an extremely poor war to fs standarts so far, and been making ****loads of mistakes on both micro & macro lvl.. they pretty much evened out the core field, and holding the econ advantage with having better tm vs tm setup on top.. we are trying to correct our mistakes and hoping its not over yet to get back into game, lets see how it works out!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    heh i blacked out yesterday before wave and we lost another ud army to that :p we are having an extremely poor war to fs standarts so far, and been making ****loads of mistakes on both micro & macro lvl.. they pretty much evened out the core field, and holding the econ advantage with having better tm vs tm setup on top.. we are trying to correct our mistakes and hoping its not over yet to get back into game, lets see how it works out!
    if your thinking its even but they have the econ advantage does that mean all your fearies are still holding onto more def? i mean besides say 300k or so of unbuilt land what else could that 1 million nw advantage be locked up in?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    if your thinking its even but they have the econ advantage does that mean all your fearies are still holding onto more def? i mean besides say 300k or so of unbuilt land what else could that 1 million nw advantage be locked up in?
    we have more ub provs, but 5 of them are tms & 5 of them are elf/tact hybrids which are not very efficient on ops front.. some of the nw diff come from ****loads of razed acres, some come from the land difference and some come from our extra military on elf hybrids..

Postaholic
    *Im in FS*
    Been a good war so far :) NW gap has fluctuated a lot. We have dedicated a lot of our offense to raze bouncing their TM's (since we're undead.. you know.. that is why we chose to be undead :P ) They have sent 2 dragons (slayed) we have sent 1 dragon (slayed). We delayed our send so it wouldn't get slayed asap by semi-chained provs.

They are doing a better job deep chaining. We decided to only semi-chain enough to get our Elves UB as soon as possible. Now elves are doing raze/massacre damage control to their mid-tier attackers to help control NW/Econ to further protect our UB advantage.

Been fantastic so far. Ascension has put up a great fight, and both kd's are pulling out lots of little tricks here and there. Been fun.

Acre differential used to be 10k, now they have lessened that (avians are fantastic at trading acres)

Overall Honour differential is moving very slowly, but slowly favouring FS.

Econ would have to go to Ascension atm.

/shrug lots of war left I imagine. No clear winner yet.

Post Fiend
    How is their op success on your elves?

It seems your only way out is those elves.

Post Fiend
    I call dibs on warring the winner :D

Good luck to both sides

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    How is their op success on your elves?

It seems your only way out is those elves.
    Well this is the reason we went Elf Tactician instead of other obvious choices like Mystic. Tactician was the only way in which an elf can receive Clear Sight which imo is important on elves. So Clearsight + High WT's meant that there wasn't great success/damage from their rogues.

The Faery's that We (FS) have chosen to chain down one at a time are their rogues, because they are the main threat to our 5 Elf/Tact's, 2 Fae/Mystics, 3 Fae/Sages of ours that are UB. Their remaining TM's are mostly mystics so wont have great success vs those UB's. The main UB's that they have remaining are 2 Fae/My and 2 Fae/Ro but we are in the middle of Bouncing down one of those Fae/Ro, just a patience game ;)

They have some advantages in other areas though, so will be interesting to see their next steps. They have pretty much chained down all of our undead now. I think 1 remains, but is pretty shelled.

Maybe someone who has time can give an updated attack/unique report.

Veteran
    War + Hostile from Ascension PoV

| war_declared:0 (1) | own_tm:47823 (400) | own_raze:14532 (25) | own_mass:2011 (2) | own_learn:0 (20) | own_fail:0 (9) | own_cq:506 (7) | own_cf_cancelled:0 (1) | own_bush:5946 (53) | enemy_tm:53683 (329) | enemy_raze:31476 (54) | enemy_mass:104539 (42) | enemy_learn:0 (11) | enemy_fail:0 (38) | enemy_bush:561 (6) | 31 total

------------------------------

War only from Ascension PoV

own_tm:44301 (386) | own_raze:14532 (25) | own_mass:2011 (2) | own_learn:0 (20) | own_fail:0 (8) | own_cq:506 (7) | own_bush:5946 (53) | enemy_tm:45819 (280) | enemy_raze:31476 (54) | enemy_mass:104539 (42) | enemy_learn:0 (11) | enemy_fail:0 (36) | enemy_bush:561 (6) | -27103 total

Probably off by a bit cause it looked at the war tick start not at the war start. Also raze numbers are causing the total to be skewed it seems.
    Last edited by jwuzi; 20-11-2015 at 17:33.

Enthusiast
    FS is clearly winning.
    The unfortunate thing is that this trash kingdom might even win a crown this age.
    While other top warring kds are consistently fighting vs 105% kds just to secure a war, FS repeatedly vultures smaller kds and only enters wars it has a 90% chance of winning. Pretty pathetic these bottom feeders might crown.

Postaholic
    Average Opponent Relative Size 95%

lol? Not sure what kingdom you are with.. angry much?

We went into this war with both kingdoms having like 2 weeks prep time and on same acres. Not sure why you think we are being unfair or something.. lol. We are Feyr Play ;)

You do know we warred and beat Settlers when they were i believe 15% bigger than us this age right?

Im *assuming* you are part of the kingdom that decided it wanted a retal war with us, and gave us button from a severely worse position than we were in. I wouldn't call that our fault. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    Last edited by jmiedema; 20-11-2015 at 18:30.

Post Demon
    He has a chip on his shoulder, we probably farmed him too often, just ignore him =)

Anyway good war w/o clear winner as of yet. Ascension is a strong KD with clear goals and well managed provinces, and please ... somebody nerf friggin RM ...

I vote for prop nerfs and ofc, the return of my beloved Dark Elves. <3
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Quote Originally Posted by fawk View Post
    FS is clearly winning.
    The unfortunate thing is that this trash kingdom might even win a crown this age.
    While other top warring kds are consistently fighting vs 105% kds just to secure a war, FS repeatedly vultures smaller kds and only enters wars it has a 90% chance of winning. Pretty pathetic these bottom feeders might crown.
    lol'd
    There's always that one guy :)
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Oh you do vulture smaller kds, but every one does.

Thread Information