Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs Ascension

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    Average Opponent Relative Size 95%

lol? Not sure what kingdom you are with.. angry much?

We went into this war with both kingdoms having like 2 weeks prep time and on same acres. Not sure why you think we are being unfair or something.. lol. We are Feyr Play ;)

You do know we warred and beat Settlers when they were i believe 15% bigger than us this age right?

Im *assuming* you are part of the kingdom that decided it wanted a retal war with us, and gave us button from a severely worse position than we were in. I wouldn't call that our fault. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    We haven't faced you this age, so you probably don't know my kingdom.
    You run this same gig every age. Pick on smaller opponents.
    If god forbid you don't have enough advantage then you start playing dirty, calling allies for help.
    Just like you did vs ED last age. Give me a break.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by fawk View Post
    We haven't faced you this age, so you probably don't know my kingdom.
    If god forbid you don't have enough advantage then you start playing dirty, calling allies for help.
    Just like you did vs ED last age. Give me a break.
    We have warred FS twice once at a disadvantage and once at an advantage. If you're at the disadvantage you hold the decision to press the button not them..
    Also if your allowed x amount of days to prep then a hostile starts if you are able to pump and prep better, then I don't see how that isn't fair... A good hostile strategy can also be used to swing advantages and also change the precious "average relative kd size" that people seem to care about so dearly.
    Might also add thier is a little thing called nw values for their elites all races are different.. Now I did a really rough and basic calc based of the two kds mentioned races. Fs has a higher nw of about 400k with the exact same military numbers

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire View Post
    We have warred FS twice once at a disadvantage and once at an advantage. If you're at the disadvantage you hold the decision to press the button not them..
    Also if your allowed x amount of days to prep then a hostile starts if you are able to pump and prep better, then I don't see how that isn't fair... A good hostile strategy can also be used to swing advantages and also change the precious "average relative kd size" that people seem to care about so dearly.
    Might also add thier is a little thing called nw values for their elites all races are different.. Now I did a really rough and basic calc based of the two kds mentioned races. Fs has a higher nw of about 400k with the exact same military numbers
    heh you are the first person witness that we declared war on you while you had 11 ub vs our 1-2?, and we lost after giving you a hell of a fight - definitely fits fawk's description!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fawk View Post
    we haven't faced you this age, so you probably don't know my kingdom.
    Just like you did vs ed last age. Give me a break.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bestest Ever View Post
    I'll tell you after the war
    I'll be waiting as well

Veteran
    Updates on war?

its still ragin

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Updates on war?
    some of their guys attacked some of our guys, so some of our guys turned around and attacked some of their guys. Land was exchanged in the attacks

Quote Originally Posted by bestest ever View Post
    some of their guys attacked some of our guys, so some of our guys turned around and attacked some of their guys. Land was exchanged in the attacks
    lol
    #magi

Regular
    seems like even in a decent thread on a decent war with both sides being honourable and polite to each other, there will still be idiots around trying to throw ****.

Quote Originally Posted by crixilver View Post
    seems like even in a decent thread on a decent war with both sides being honourable and polite to each other, there will still be idiots around trying to throw ****.
    Yarr, it's been a fun war so far! The war forum's been kinda quiet though, so I'm a bit disappointed in that, but the fighting's been good. It'd make a warboss weep in joy with the dakka going on.

Anyway, they've been pretty good all things considered, and I finally got to smack someone back for stealing from me just before our previous war, and they even took the bait and brought me into the pit, so that made me happy. I hate sitting on top, boring as heck. Way more fun to slap fight against people with land defense only. =P

Sooo good war with them so far! I look forwards to more of it. ^.^

Post Fiend
    Cleared my schedule for the next two weeks.

Wife, ain't, happy.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Forum Addict
    expecting wd within next 24h! dunno who will do it though :p

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    Wife, ain't, happy.
    Sounce like you need to divorce her, that's what I did. Utopia. Is. Life.

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    expecting wd within next 24h! dunno who will do it though :p
    You're not? Darn, I was hoping we'd have this done by Christmas.
    Last edited by trekguy; 21-11-2015 at 19:50.

Thread Information