Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Resolution

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This is a strategy game.
    Yeah, my bad :D but so is Farmville.. So I guess, if I wanted to narrow the scope of the concept 'Strategy game' to better fit my experience of Utopia, it'd have to be 'War game'..
    Last edited by Grrahl; 26-11-2015 at 19:59.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This is a strategy game.
    And that's a mouthful. I've found satisfaction in retaliating things we shouldn't retaliate. Diplomacy is just a facet of strategy. So is meta gaming. Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Meta-game away with this shrinking player base of 3-4K.. and in the real world war may be "policy by other means", but up in here it's sort of an end unto itself.. so I guess what I meant was that we shouldnt diminish the the strategic diversity of the hostile building and warring with silly charters and ingame policing.. meta gaming this jewel to extinction.. and retaliating where one shouldn't is kinda cool when you get away with it I guess :)
    Last edited by Grrahl; 26-11-2015 at 23:13.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    CF deals are neither good nor bad, simply part of the game. When you look at the game description it clearly states that diplomacy is a large part of game play(or last I checked it did , which admittedly has been a while). It's like it is in every other game, if you want to win you have to learn about all the tools you are given. CF, declare button and hostile meter are such tools. It's a dangerous world with some terrible but also some very nice people. As monarch it's your job to navigate your kingdom through rough waters. Getting hit is part of the game. If however you feel unfairly treated it helps to know who your friends are. Before you go on a crusade though get a second opinion and maybe a 3rd. Sometimes a random is just a random and sometimes mistakes are made. If those kingdoms you asked had really wanted to help you, they could have. CFs can be broken. And even if they had terms on those CFs they could have spoken to your opponent on your behalf. So the question is, why didn't they.
    This has nothing to do with size and networth.
    There is a much simpler answer then to what you, consciously or unconsiously, are implying in your message; that "it wasnt important or a offence bad enuff to break CF or you just did bad diplo or in general is not a nice person and need to do better". But I wont go into that.

The premis that you have that they are "simply part of the game", could just as well be said about Raze-pking, bottom-bullying. They are not good nor bad. ****plays, are neither good nor bad. Dealbreaking, is neither good nor bad. All just part of the game, the game we've been given. They simply IS... IS!!!? You damn terrorist-lover! Yeah, what you gonna say next.... terrorism is neither good, nor bad, its just IS!!?

Well now... you, sir, I am gonna have my eyes on... I suggest you do not grow a beard like this blunt faegan ashole, or I can not promise I wont kick you in the nuts if i see you. That one would imply be on you, fact of the world, lay of the land. Just that way it IS and would be!
    Last edited by ape; 27-11-2015 at 13:16.

Scribe
    I suggest you drink OR post :)

Ape this is for you:

Alan Watts - The Veil of Thoughts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE5OGBjtTVU
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Post Fiend
    It is all in your mind mad bro. It is all in your mind bro. You ewoke your own world. Anotehr ewokes his world, and all is in an relationship. How do you then get to truth. How to you pin down what is and what is not. You are what you are and when you have accepted that reality you have an enormous amount of energy freed up. Just chill. And all will be well.

Yeah, dont Smoke and Watts or you might actually blow your mind!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I suggest you drink OR post :)
    lmao

Thread Information