Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: End of spartan/divinity/emeriti dispute

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    LOL super trolly post. Spartans apologize and still get flamed. Oh well that's the game I guess. Glad a resolution was achieved but interested to see what kind of **** play gets pulled by the top kds in the wake of this into next age.... stay tuned it gonna be good. Least the cops got the land they wanted right?
    I was commenting on the fact someone said divinity couldn't take spartans in a fair war. Yes spartans look tough and maybe are tough now seeing they have 5 war wins which comes with science and honor bonuses. But they didn't get those fairly. Just like last age there allowed to do fake wars and not get deleted for it. My kingdom is throwing around the idea of doing fake wars next age. We figure we can get 30 wars in if we do it right. Maybe then it will force people to enforce the rules. Lol

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    I was commenting on the fact someone said divinity couldn't take spartans in a fair war. Yes spartans look tough and maybe are tough now seeing they have 5 war wins which comes with science and honor bonuses. But they didn't get those fairly. Just like last age there allowed to do fake wars and not get deleted for it. My kingdom is throwing around the idea of doing fake wars next age. We figure we can get 30 wars in if we do it right. Maybe then it will force people to enforce the rules. Lol
    So what KD are you in? You sound like this King I know from Warlords, but I could be wrong.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    So what KD are you in? You sound like this King I know from Warlords, but I could be wrong.
    Nope not king of warlords. They have a new guy in charge now. ;)

Thread Information