Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: End of spartan/divinity/emeriti dispute

Scribe
    we'll run out of cake at that rate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVjKlBCvhg

Post Fiend
    This sounds like divinity or whatever ghetto couldn't handle the Spartans one v one and had to bring in their allies for help.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    This sounds like divinity or whatever ghetto couldn't handle the Spartans one v one and had to bring in their allies for help.
    Divinity asked Spartans for war twice nub.

Well three times if you include negotiations after dealbreak.

Three times Spartans said no.
    BLUE your my boy!

Veteran
    Yep Spartans ran from divinity more then once. Spartans only look tough because they fake about 50% of there wars. So hence the high honor and war wins. Like the breed or now known as modern sparta. Faked the whole war between them to escape punishment for deal breaking.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Divinity asked Spartans for war twice nub.

Well three times if you include negotiations after dealbreak.

Three times Spartans said no.
    So what if they said no to war. This divinity ghetto needed help from other kingdoms to handle their s#$t.

Scribe
    Danzig you sound a lot like someone I know. Someone that got a little big for his britches n thought he could rule the world...and then had to eat some humble pie.
    Before calling another kingdom, any kingdom, names , you best make sure your sh!t really doesn't stink like you think ;)
    In other news your opinion really doesn't matter cause you weren't there.
    Some day you may be lucky enough to encounter a kingdom with as much integrity as divinity.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Danzig you sound a lot like someone I know. Someone that got a little big for his britches n thought he could rule the world...and then had to eat some humble pie.
    Before calling another kingdom, any kingdom, names , you best make sure your sh!t really doesn't stink like you think ;)
    In other news your opinion really doesn't matter cause you weren't there.
    Some day you may be lucky enough to encounter a kingdom with as much integrity as divinity.
    Yeah sure a kingdom that teams up with others to beat on another kingdom has lots of integrity. Sounds more like the remake of the Apocalypse Alliance that use to hit into other peoples wars.

Post Fiend
    So what if they said no to war. This divinity ghetto needed help from other kingdoms to handle their s#$t.
    Lol. You try getting waved by a kd you had an eoa cf with as you're in Sci pump build on 40% draft because you had no one in range who you didn't have a cf with, tell me how you handle your s%#t on your own.

Enthusiast
    You have no idea what your talking about, so just stop.

Scribe
    learn to read :) you may learn something

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    Lol. You try getting waved by a kd you had an eoa cf with as you're in Sci pump build on 40% draft because you had no one in range who you didn't have a cf with, tell me how you handle your s%#t on your own.
    You do like other kingdoms do and always be on guard.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    You have no idea what your talking about, so just stop.
    Did divinity hit spartans with other kingdoms or not?

Scribe
    beans is spartans... he would know. he asked you to stop, so lay off

The U has not been contacted by anyone nor would we want a cf with spartans anyway.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Yep Spartans ran from divinity more then once. Spartans only look tough because they fake about 50% of there wars. So hence the high honor and war wins. Like the breed or now known as modern sparta. Faked the whole war between them to escape punishment for deal breaking.
    This is trolly.
    Spartans go for wins, yes. I don't mind. I've seen a number of solid war kingdoms and Spartans measure up just fine. For those who navigate with diplo you know the score. The UBs are the essense of your strategy and you avoid wars that'd compromise that strength until crunch time.

I'd like to show my appreciation on the deviation concerning FSs alignment. Bravo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information