Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: End of spartan/divinity/emeriti dispute

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'd like to show my appreciation on the deviation concerning FSs alignment. Bravo.
    didnt get what u meant about fs, perhaps its the long work night :/

on topic, im glad a diplomatic solution was reached and i sincerely hope we dont face any further dealbreaking issues in the near future..

Forum Fanatic
    So, since this is done and Emeriti is gearing up to explore does that mean we can expect them to drop the ~15-20k they gained soon?

Afterall, they pm'd me to tell me to stop lying when I said that they weren't going to drop.
    Last edited by Palem; 25-11-2015 at 23:36. Reason: changed wording

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Let's not walk the line of targetsharing...

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    didnt get what u meant about fs, perhaps its the long work night :/

on topic, im glad a diplomatic solution was reached and i sincerely hope we dont face any further dealbreaking issues in the near future..
    It means I like it. Stop working. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Let's not walk the line of targetsharing...
    Ah fair enough, hadn't thought about it from that perspective because it wasn't really extreme.

Enthusiast
    for someone who said they didn't care you bring it up a lot. you police can't even seem to police the police anymore total corruption. no one acts anymore unless it is to throw a beating to a total ghetto. what an embarrassment
    Last edited by Crunch; 26-11-2015 at 00:29.

It means I like it. Stop working. ;-)
    I don't see how FS alignment changed in any way. I do believe FS was always against DB as are most KDs in Utopia, nothing changed about that that I know of.
    We were also against ****play that Emeriti pulled last age. Nothing changed there either.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    for someone who said they didn't care you bring it up a lot. you police can't even seem to police the police anymore total corruption. no one acts anymore unless it is to throw a beating to a total ghetto. what an embarrassment
    Chill out home slice
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I don't see how FS alignment changed in any way. I do believe FS was always against DB as are most KDs in Utopia, nothing changed about that that I know of.
    We were also against ****play that Emeriti pulled last age. Nothing changed there either.
    I meant your kingdom strat not your diplo. Can't you let me be vague?

I guess I shouldn't use D&D nomenclature. I'd be "neutral good" IRL but I think that sounds vanilla, so I'm claiming "chaotic good" because it has that ring to it.

For the non-D&Ders, alignment is your principal system.

Lawful Good
    Neutral Good
    Chaotic Good

Lawful Neutral
    True Neutral(or neutral)
    Chaotic Neutral

Lawful Evil
    Neutral Evil
    Chaotic Evil

Count Rugen: [calmly] As you know, the concept of the suction pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Name That Alignment. 5 seconds..
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

I meant your kingdom strat not your diplo. Can't you let me be vague?

I guess I shouldn't use D&D nomenclature. I'd be "neutral good" IRL but I think that sounds vanilla, so I'm claiming "chaotic good" because it has that ring to it.

For the non-D&Ders, alignment is your principal system.

Lawful Good
    Neutral Good
    Chaotic Good

Lawful Neutral
    True Neutral(or neutral)
    Chaotic Neutral

Lawful Evil
    Neutral Evil
    Chaotic Evil

Count Rugen: [calmly] As you know, the concept of the suction pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Name That Alignment. 5 seconds..
    Your way of writing reminds me of Joe Abercrombie, the first law.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Scribe
    Chaotic Neutral
    of course there was not nearly enough details given to make a real classification. It could also be chaotic evil or even chaotic good. And then I could be totally wrong :P

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Your way of writing reminds me of Joe Abercrombie, the first law.
    Thanks. I wonder if he's left-handed?

And for those unfamiliar, the quote was drawn from 'The Princess Bride'. But you knew that :-)

@Goodwitch. - we can use our clues. Slow, murderous torture doesn't seem bad when expressed politely. And though record keeping is thought to be a lawful act, it's actually the commitment to record keeping that differentiates. You were correct on chaotic evil.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Scribe
    If the subject had volunteered for the experiment and if said experiment was thought to be important to survival or victory, then that would change the alignment.
    It doesn't say that it is torture and one may read compassion into some of what Count Rugen says. (I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you).

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Yep Spartans ran from divinity more then once. Spartans only look tough because they fake about 50% of there wars. So hence the high honor and war wins. Like the breed or now known as modern sparta. Faked the whole war between them to escape punishment for deal breaking.

LOL super trolly post. Spartans apologize and still get flamed. Oh well that's the game I guess. Glad a resolution was achieved but interested to see what kind of **** play gets pulled by the top kds in the wake of this into next age.... stay tuned it gonna be good. Least the cops got the land they wanted right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    LOL super trolly post. Spartans apologize and still get flamed. Oh well that's the game I guess. Glad a resolution was achieved but interested to see what kind of **** play gets pulled by the top kds in the wake of this into next age.... stay tuned it gonna be good. Least the cops got the land they wanted right?
    Does the police pay taxes?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information