Quote Originally Posted by Caviliar View Post
Hi. I've got an apple developer account. Maybe if you give me an idea how you communicate to and from the utopia servers nicely, (a lot of random parsing html is ****ty) I could look at making something similar to your android app. I considered looking at making an iOS app once a long time ago but the lack of a utopia api made me reconsider.
Yeah, I write iOS apps professionally, and therefore also have a developer account too; so unfortunately, that's not the barrier. The barrier is the lack of API, which you've stated. I had to reverse-engineer each API and then scrape/parse HTML for values, which was a long and painful process, which I would have to redo quite a bit of that for the iOS version. But, I'm looking into a way to convert the the code I wrote to scrape and parse the values to iOS (maybe cross compile it to C or something...), which would make making the iOS version much more of a palatable undertaking.

I've also been toying with the idea of open sourcing the app--especially since it's free. It could open up the world of possibility quite a lot. So we'll see. :)