Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Android App

Hi again,

It would be very nice if you could add KD-relations when browsing other KDs so you could see hostility level and if there is a CF-agreement.

The KD intel sharing during war is amazingly helpful. Thanks for that :)

I´m considering playing paladin next age, does the app support intra-KD spells?

Any word if this will be updated for the new age? I basically play exclusively from this app now, so it's been annoying having to go back to the browser :p

Regular
    Hi all, I've released version 2.6.0 which adds support for the new races this age.

My priorities in the near future are to update the uMunk intel sync and to allow friendly spells cast on KD mates. These two things probably won't happen for a few weeks, but I'll try to make time and get these out. Good luck with the new age, everyone!

Thanks for the hard work. Enjoy the new vers very much.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Luckis; 07-11-2017 at 07:29.

I enjoy the app very much. Thank you for your effort!

I hope one day the dev will support you as well.

Scribe
    Could you update the app so that it gives the option to use credits? ATM it doesn't use the credits. Still living the app though. Oh and it crashed on the science page ;)

I agree with above. Love the app, please fix the science crash and the credits usage. Also was the munk sync and supportive spells fixed?

Thanks for your time and hard work joshmg!

I will third that. Would love a science and building credits fix if you have time. Also can't get it to sync with munk.

Regular
    A few moments ago I published version 2.6.1. This version resolves the Science Page crashing, as well as adds support for using free building credits. I currently have an email out to Christian in regards to updating umunk (unfortunately I don't have an account, so I need to get a test-account with him which might take some time).

Once my test-province is out of protection I will work on enabling intra-kd spell casting.

I also have heard reports of the app crashing when the phone is rotated and when donating. Firstly, thank you for your (attempted) donations--I will try to fix the donations section soon. I might also scrap the donation section and replace it with Bitcoin Cash donation instead, which will remove the "in-app purchases" requirement from the Google Play store. If you're inclined to donate, my address is: 1GreenZT1zRJdtyYv6FiPznostwKDscBpm -- but really, it's not necessary. I'm just happy to be providing something useful to you guys. Regarding the rotate-crash: soon as I'm able to replicate it, then I'll work on fixing it (I expect I'll encounter it this weekend).

Let me know if there other bugs or suggestions you guys are looking for!

Josh

I can only say thank you so much josh.

Quote Originally Posted by joshmg View Post
    A few moments ago I published version 2.6.1. This version resolves the Science Page crashing, as well as adds support for using free building credits. I currently have an email out to Christian in regards to updating umunk (unfortunately I don't have an account, so I need to get a test-account with him which might take some time).

Once my test-province is out of protection I will work on enabling intra-kd spell casting.

I also have heard reports of the app crashing when the phone is rotated and when donating. Firstly, thank you for your (attempted) donations--I will try to fix the donations section soon. I might also scrap the donation section and replace it with Bitcoin Cash donation instead, which will remove the "in-app purchases" requirement from the Google Play store. If you're inclined to donate, my address is: 1GreenZT1zRJdtyYv6FiPznostwKDscBpm -- but really, it's not necessary. I'm just happy to be providing something useful to you guys. Regarding the rotate-crash: soon as I'm able to replicate it, then I'll work on fixing it (I expect I'll encounter it this weekend).

Let me know if there other bugs or suggestions you guys are looking for!

Josh
    Bitcoin?? I think we are all too poor to afford even one :-p Aren't they worth like 10 grand per bitcoin?!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Hi could someone who is using this tell me if it is updated for age 75 please? Thanks

Thread Information