Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Android App

Just curious

dop you know if you could monitize the app say put a add banner in it and then that way make enough to put in ios or what? Also if you have apple developer then cancel does your app go away or would it still be there?

First off thanks for the great app! I've been using it since the end of last age and it works great! I actually prefer using over the website now.

The past couple weeks (since the update maybe?) I can't view my news page. Whenever I click on the news tab it causes the app to crash. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancev View Post
    First off thanks for the great app! I've been using it since the end of last age and it works great! I actually prefer using over the website now.

The past couple weeks (since the update maybe?) I can't view my news page. Whenever I click on the news tab it causes the app to crash. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    If it crashes again, please hit the send-report option. It's probably failing to parse one of your news events, and that's the easiest way for me to be able to find why.

Also, thanks! I'm happy you're liking it!

Report: The news is missing July of each year. Thanks!

Any luck? News page is still crashing every day for me.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    News page is also crashing for me.

Also, just realized there's no way to check your honor. Not the biggest deal to most, but a huge deal to some

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LochNess View Post
    Report: The news is missing July of each year. Thanks!
    Thanks for letting me know. I found this out for myself last July. It's fixed in the new version I pushed a few minutes ago. Thanks for the report! :)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancev View Post
    Any luck? News page is still crashing every day for me.
    This should be fixed in the new version I pushed tonight. If it's not, then next time it crashes hit the report button. The report-button is super important for figuring out what the hell happened. But, like I said: hopefully it's fixed now.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    News page is also crashing for me.

Also, just realized there's no way to check your honor. Not the biggest deal to most, but a huge deal to some
    I don't think I'm parsing the honor currently, unfortunately. Which means it'd be a bit of work to get it on there. However, I'll add it to the queue (Which is getting rather long...).

Regular
    Tonight I'm releasing v2.0.0! It should have quite a few bug fixes, but most notably, you should find a new UI for the throne-page! Let me know if there are new (or old) bugs, and I'll try to fix them asap. If you guys don't like the new UI let me know--I can revert it back to the old one if need be. If this UI seems to be a hit, then I'll start theming the other pages similarly.

I think the new theme looks nice, also seems to make training troops easier. Before on my phone it seemed you at to press in just the right spot to get the right training screen up.

Scribe
    Hi Joshmg, the new throne page looks awesome, would almost wish uto would copy that design, its nice, more modern and has a nice overview. Looking forward to the integration to the other pages. You actually have a bigger chance of drawing players with it I would say.

News bug is fixed. Thanks! I'm also liking the new look of the throne page.

Post Fiend
    Nice work with the app!

I just tried to use that Android App for the first time today and I have a few errors with it.

1. When logging in at first it just says "Loading..." on the Throne page. It also does the same thing if I choose the Kingdom page. The message stays there until I hit the back button or exit.
    2. Both the Throne and Kingdom pages never load or show any information.
    3. When trying to enter numbers in the Buildings menu tapping anything on my keypad crashes the app.
    4. I can enter numbers for Science without a crash but it gives an error message.

Those are the things I have discovered so far. It's obviously not usable, so I was wondering if there was anything I could try? I did clear data already with no change. The phone is an Alcatel Idol One Touch 3 using Android 5.0 Lollipop.

Thanks. :)

Thread Information