Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Android App

Veteran
    Now the app just needs to be linked to social media like those stupid ass "farmville" games.
    Long live Mehul!

Using android app on a galaxy S5 (not sure if that helps you lol).

After creating my prov for the new age the app crashes when viewing the sci page. It fails to load current sci then crashes (so you don't see any of your data, crashes during the loading).
    FYI from a huge fan of the app.

The KD intel sharing during war is amazingly helpful. Thanks for that :)

Would it be possible to add the "stop training wizards" checkbox from the mystic page? Not many things force me to use the website but that is one when I'm close to dieing lol.

Keep up the good work!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    For what it's worth, you can't die via wizard training lol

Regular
    I've updated the app. Apparently this age Scientists can have a new rank: "Recruit". The new rank wasn't supported by the app, so it would blow up whenever science was downloaded. Should be fixed. Let me know if you continue to have issues.

Pyobe, thanks for the kind words about the app. I'm happy you're enjoying it, and I'm happy the intel sharing is useful for you! It's definitely possible to add the wizards toggling; next time I have a weekend to spare, I'll considering adding that feature.

Thanks all for the support. Let me know if things break.

Josh

Updated to new version. Looks like you got it fixed! Thanks man, see you on the battlefield :)

Found another thing josh, it crashes when I try to donate, specifically after I have selected an amount.

When some provinces try to use Upoopu with your app, it says that the province not registered within upoopu... but they are registered.. don't know if i missed something, but for myself it works fine..
    when i tried to setup for a buddy in my KD.. i get that error... i thought it might be new users that just started using upoopu that age... but this age i got the same error..

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by allibaba9996 View Post
    When some provinces try to use Upoopu with your app, it says that the province not registered within upoopu... but they are registered.. don't know if i missed something, but for myself it works fine..
    when i tried to setup for a buddy in my KD.. i get that error... i thought it might be new users that just started using upoopu that age... but this age i got the same error..
    Would you PM me their province name? It's likely something to do with that.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyobe View Post
    Found another thing josh, it crashes when I try to donate, specifically after I have selected an amount.
    Thanks for trying to donate, Pyobe! I'll look into it.

Im having strange issues since a couple of weeks. I can go to a province and do intel or thief ops. But then when i click another province in the same kd, i cannot see or do any ops. When i go to throne and back to the kd, i can op the prov.

Post Fiend
    Problems logging in: I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm not a geek with these things, I usually login with Facebook but app asking me to create password via browser, when I tried to register on pc to create a password it said email in use, it's probably really simple but the in app link to create a new a password on browser is what exactly, what account is it linked too since I can't use my Facebook password on app, if I create a new password what does that mean for my pc login?

I don't want to make a mistake and end up losing my account/province because of some screwy mix up with multiple logins.

Thanks.

Scribe
    Hi Joshmg, even though I do enjoy your work a lot (also are you intending to cooperate with the new owners?) there are a few issues which came to my attention over time.
    - Munk doesnt update from your app for some reason
    - The further I get into the age the longer it takes for the app to load the throne page, where it keeps loading the same identifiers (according to that list). Seems like a clearing of old data issue?
    - Attacking is still complex via your app. The T/M department is great however :)

Josh, the app has improved so much already, ty. When I click to donate, the app stops working and shuts down.

As always, thanks for the great app. It continues to make playing this game from a phone immensely better.

The issue I can here to report is that my kd chat page has not been loading for the past week.

I can also confirm the issue Sjippe mentions above happens to me occasionally as well.

Regular
    nvm.

Thread Information