Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Android App

How to make the app work in the new age? I'm starting the app and after it downloads all files it cracshes.

Probably just not updated for the new age.

I'm facing the same problem with the the app too.

Hope they will resolve it soon...

Munk thievery and attack info incorrectly uploading

Now that Munk is used more and more as Intel assistant, I perhaps you can have a look at the uploading of correct information when doing thievery ops or attacks. I for thievery the amount stolen is never correct and it consistently says I only tried thiefs. Attacks are always missing offense points sent.

It this like we playing on browser or not?

Regular
    Hi All,

Anyone using the app is likely receiving an authentication-error; our server went offline, but we're working on getting it back up. Sorry for the trouble, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by joshmg View Post
    Hi All,

Anyone using the app is likely receiving an authentication-error; our server went offline, but we're working on getting it back up. Sorry for the trouble, everyone.
    Thank you for letting us know. Hope you get it up again soon :-)

Regular
    Servers are back up. Let me know if anyone is still having trouble.

Thanks for telling us. I was wondering why too.

Will you update the app to handle the new Kingdom Ritual spells and also possibility to cast on friendly provinces if you play Paladin?

I'm asking cause I really like using the app to play so if you already know that you will or will not include different new features I can plan my province accordingly :-)

A well polished utopia app could start bringing more players in/back.

Quote Originally Posted by acheter View Post
    A well polished utopia app could start bringing more players in/back.
    I totally agree, a major reason for me to start playing Utopia again was because there was an, although unofficial, app to play from. I almost exclusively play from my phone and using the web browser via phone is a pain where the app runs smoothly and you can do most things with it (although it would be great to be able to be able to do all things ^^). Getting an official app that immediately syncs with new age updates and so forth could really make a big change for getting more people to try this great game.

With that said the app is currently broken in the sense that when I click kingdom page and have a dryad in the KD it crashes, any info when this will be fixed?

ddf
    Last edited by xfunn; 27-01-2020 at 14:19.

Regular
    Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words regarding the app. I've pushed a new version: 2.5.2 a few moments ago. This update will add support for the new age changes.

The new Utopia team have been great to give developers the heads-up for upcoming changes, and I appreciate that. Most of the delay-problems have been from lack of time on my end.

@Luckis: I believe paladins will be able to function in this version of the app. I won't know for sure until the new age actually starts, but I've made a pally this age to test it when the time comes.

Thank you, all.

Josh

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by joshmg View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words regarding the app. I've pushed a new version: 2.5.2 a few moments ago. This update will add support for the new age changes.

The new Utopia team have been great to give developers the heads-up for upcoming changes, and I appreciate that. Most of the delay-problems have been from lack of time on my end.

@Luckis: I believe paladins will be able to function in this version of the app. I won't know for sure until the new age actually starts, but I've made a pally this age to test it when the time comes.

Thank you, all.

Josh
    Thank you!

Thread Information