Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Android App

Could also start a kickstarter program to fund the $100.00 dev costs for IOS.
    #magi

Howdy,

I'm currently the maintainer for LucidBot and I'd like to get auto intel posting for LucidBot into your app, if possible.

I'd be happy to code it up and test it myself. Unfortunately I'd don't have the ability to post links in the forum quite yet, but if you google for LucidBot you'll find it on bitbucket.

I've got addons for browsers that do this sort of thing already, so it should be relatively straightforward to get integration.

Feel free to reach out to me via PM!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You need a couple more posts for PM'ing Volcanon

Regular
    I'd be happy to work with you to get intel from the app into LucidBot. But if you want information from LucidBot into the app, then that would have to wait. (Importing data is a lot harder of a problem to solve, and I'm still unsure if that's the direction I want the app to take).

I'm assuming the intel gets posted to an IRC, correct? Do you have an API spec by chance? If not, I can download the source and begin investigating myself.

Regular
    New feature added to production in v1.1.10:

Offensive active (temporal) spells now show up as icons within the Kingdom page. In a future update, I'll add a key for the icons. Until then, know that the following order is:

Storms / Drought / Vermin / Greed / Pitfalls / Chastity / Explosions / Meteor Showers / Riots

Quote Originally Posted by joshmg View Post
    I'd be happy to work with you to get intel from the app into LucidBot. But if you want information from LucidBot into the app, then that would have to wait. (Importing data is a lot harder of a problem to solve, and I'm still unsure if that's the direction I want the app to take).

I'm assuming the intel gets posted to an IRC, correct? Do you have an API spec by chance? If not, I can download the source and begin investigating myself.
    Yes mostly looking for App ---> LucidBot. The intel will get sent via HTTP POST to the bot's web service. It'll accept raw unparsed text from the game, currently doesn't do XML because it was designed for human interaction, but basically the text of <body> is virtually always parsable, when sent to the right location.

To view the API's spec, just load up a copy of the bot and visit 127.0.0.1:49998/api/

You can find me as "Frylock" on #lucidbot in utonet - happy to help however possible.

Possible donate directly to paypal without go through play store (don't wish to link credit card to play store to setup paypal)?

I installed the app on both my phone (Nexus 6) and tablet (Nexus 9), both devices running latest version of Marshmallow. On each device when I try to open the app, I get an error message that says "Authentication for this app failed. Please make sure you have an internet connection". Then the app force closes about five seconds later. I've sent error feedback to Google. Any idea what might be going on?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nightninja23 View Post
    I installed the app on both my phone (Nexus 6) and tablet (Nexus 9), both devices running latest version of Marshmallow. On each device when I try to open the app, I get an error message that says "Authentication for this app failed. Please make sure you have an internet connection". Then the app force closes about five seconds later. I've sent error feedback to Google. Any idea what might be going on?
    Did you deny it access to the telephony permission? It needs access to your device's IMEI number to authenticate the app (it's used for upgrade purposes--I explained what it's used for in depth in another thread).
    Last edited by joshmg; 03-12-2015 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by joshmg View Post
    Did you deny it access to the telephony permission? It needs access to your device's IMEI number to authenticate the app (it's used to upgrade purposes--I explained what it's used for in depth in another thread).
    Upon installation I didn't explicitly allow or deny any permissions (I don't remember having the option). However, after allowing permission the telephony service, I was able to successfully login and use the app. Thank you!

Regular
    v1.1.12 Released:

NOTICE: You'll need to re-enter your uMunk credentials after installing this update.

New Features:
    - Stinger is now supported. Visit the IntelSync tab to enter your credentials.

Bug Fixes:
    - Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when minimizing the app.
    - Running out of mana and stealth no longer prevents the user from making an attack.
    - Fixed a bug that was caused by a Dragon attacking the kingdom to crash the app.

Enthusiast
    Any intentions to further integrate the scripts to be able to pull data from the databases?
    -Gurch

Love the app! One suggestion... Can you setup the app to remember my build strat, and just have a single button to build all, rather than having to go into each building, set the target %, and then hit build every time I have available land.

I can help with development if you want (free of charge). I'm fluent in Java (and other languages) though I didn't do a lot of Android development.

hopefully this will help bring in new players. Thank you!

Thread Information