Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Android App

Post Fiend
    This app is actually very handy between wars (especially during EOWCF and fortified periods). While at work, I feel a lot better staring at my phone, than actually logging into Utopia on the work computer haha. I'm excited for the future of this app, it could help tons in bringing some people (back) to Utopia.

love that this is done :) i haven tbeen able to use it yet (authentication error i think)
    anyways i look forward to using it :)

Enthusiast
    Great to see this get added to the ingame message!
    #jesters
    - === Interested in joining? === -

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    apart from errors & stuff, the main setback of playing from a mobile is the length every small task takes.. im yet to use this app as i have an iphone, but if it has well-thought shortcut configuration it must be extremely helpful.. we had to remove 2-3 players in the past few ages, only because they were mobile-only players & every task given to them was taking 5-10 mins, it was pretty much unmanagable esp. during waves..
    Hasn't been a a problem for me. They must've been using a Second rate carrier with throttled data plans, or using a 3g phone. Playing on mobile is so Haney I wouldn't use pc again. I can set alarms for when my army gets in, or when spells expire that send myself a text letting me know what I need to do, (attack, cast MS on so and so) while keeping in touch with the gang on Facebook. I do t even have to slow down what I'm doing. 30 seconds, cast, send out, back to business.
    Long live Mehul!

I am having issues when viewing my intel coming from the new Utopia app. I am using StingerNet and when my intel updates, I am viewing inaccurate numbers on my sot, som's and sos. I have contacted Stinger, and he has fixed most of the issues, but there are still some bugs that need to be worked out when getting information from the app into Stinger.

Regular
    Are they StingerNet bugs or UtopiaApp bugs?

Stinger is saying that there is something on the apps end when communicating intel data into the bot.

My defense numbers do not match from what is on the app, or from my throne on my PC. Stinger just went through re-coding to fix the bugs, and got most of them.

Sos is working now, but still having issues with sot and som matching.

never mind, I think we got the issues worked out.

Having authentication issues. Can't wait to use it thougg

Scribe
    Is there any feedback you are looking for to further develop this app? if so give a shout, I am sure there are plenty of people willing to help out

Is it up and running? As age ends, no reinstalling needed?

Veteran
    I tell you what we NEED an app for is utopia angel. You can't download it to android :(
    Long live Mehul!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    I tell you what we NEED an app for is utopia angel. You can't download it to android :(
    Utopia Angel is a great concept, but, what we really need, however, is a totally new app that replaces utopia Angel (that is does everything Angel does plus more).
    #magi

Regular
    This is still not authenticating on my wifi only tablet, a samsung Galaxy Tab B

Regular
    We also have angel+ it is called Munkbot...

Thread Information