Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Android App

Im still getting crashes when I try to go to the kingdom page.

Quote Originally Posted by joshmg View Post
    Glad it's working, now. I'll add lucidbot once my schedule calms down a little. From my understanding it won't be terribly difficult.
    Have you had a chance to link up with Volcanon on this one? Love the app (seriously it's a lifesaver) but this is the main thing missing for me (and my KDmates).

Maybe I am just thick but I don't see how to hit enter on the kingdom chat to say anything.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Maybe I am just thick but I don't see how to hit enter on the kingdom chat to say anything.
    Nope, not thick. It's a bug on newer versions of Android. My (new) phone has the same issue. I'm adding a button in the next release that makes it less dependent upon the on-board keyboard, since it's proven unreliable.

Thanks.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

This app is amazing!

Could we, by any chance, get Bishop to say he was wrong when he stated that it would cost thousands of dollars to create an app? joshmg, you are seriously my hero! it works awesomely!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    This app is amazing!

Could we, by any chance, get Bishop to say he was wrong when he stated that it would cost thousands of dollars to create an app? joshmg, you are seriously my hero! it works awesomely!
    Well the difference would be in the demand of quality of the app. Not be dissing Josh's work its great but if it came from Scalefront the expectations would be much higher hence the cost.

Why doesn't it exist for iPhone. I FEEL LEFT OUT
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Why doesn't it exist for iPhone. I FEEL LEFT OUT
    There's a fee to host an app on the Apple store.

There is no option, at least not that I saw, to select a specific building when your using Greater Arson on the app. Figured I would let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

This app is amazing!

You should probably ask Josh how long he spent working on the app first, also FYI most developers won't get out of bed for less than 500 euro a day.

There's a fee to host an app on the Apple store.

There is no option, at least not that I saw, to select a specific building when your using Greater Arson on the app. Figured I would let you know.
    Josh has a dev account for apple as well, but he stated the reasons was it was just too hard to make it work. Not worth the effort basically.

Me and my KD mates have been trying to figure out how...but for sending aid we can put the values in...but HOW do you send it!! :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    Hit the send aid button at the bottom

We can't scroll to the bottom of the page and the enter button doesn't work. Does anyone else have this issue?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Could you get the app to add notifications? That would be awesome (something like clash of clans), using the province(/kd) news.
    That would make it next level...

Thread Information